SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Page 49 of 80 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 64 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 49 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by LeapofFaith Thu Dec 07, 2017 3:44 am

Is it just me or does Chris seem like a player? IMO if he knew how he is and can’t fall in love or is scared to why oh why play with these girls feelings? Btw I wonder has he mentioned if he has ever fallen in love before? Jmo
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 49 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by Storybook Thu Dec 07, 2017 3:48 am

LeapofFaith wrote:Is it just me or does Chris seem like a player? IMO if he knew how he is and can’t fall in love or is scared to why oh why play with these girls feelings? Btw I wonder has he mentioned if he has ever fallen in love before? Jmo

To me, every bachelor pales in comparison to Matty J at being a player. Chris is being a normal Bachelor IMO, he has to make it seem like a close contest to keep the viewers watching.

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Dec 07, 2017 3:49 am

4health wrote:
HEA wrote:@northernviewer @Storybook

and we heard her sisters: been there done that and we are pretty sure she will never do it again.

all her sisters and mom talking about lindsey and the adventures and explorations.... all her blog s about that too imo

so yes. i agree that for love, people are ready to move countries if they have to. But once you did it once and the person had a soul search and took her 2 years to find her peace (on her blog)... then I am not sure this person is ready to compromise again.

regarding the spoiler... i missed this part. i thought RS said: he picked Mikaela and it was over 1 week after.

So, what I find confusing is?  Her sisters saying she will never move from V...was it said that she has a one-way ticket to Australia / moving there?  
I think tonight with Lyndsey taking the FS card proved that Lyndsey has a head on her shoulders and will do what she wants, contrary to what her sisters want or anyone else for that matter. IMO, anyone can compromise for someone that they want. I know I wasn't the first to do so and likely won't be the last, IMO.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Dec 07, 2017 3:56 am

4health wrote:
HEA wrote:
4health wrote:

So, what I find confusing is?  Her sisters saying she will never move from V...was it said that she has a one-way ticket to Australia / moving there?  

uh?

she said on her blog that she was going to australia on january 2018 for a while... now what is a while for lindsey, who knows. what are the tourist visa duration for australia for canadian?

i think for her HOME is vancouver and she said it many many times on her IG and blogs... does not mean she does not want adventures elsewhere... it think this is all about her blog. she made a tab about adventures

This Australia trip/thing IMO shows that her sisters can say all they want about her staying in V...as they said "If we have anything to say about that?"  But, that does not mean she can't change her mind or also that her sisters don't know her like they think they do. Just saying???LOL  
Absolutely! IMO, @4health. IMO, that blog post about going off to Australia was a rouse and nothing more. There are so many things that are lining up with Lyndsey as F1. We saw some more tonight. Her accepting the FS card despite what her sisters said, Her HTD edited like April`s complete with the Michael Hill emblem, The order of the HTD's are the same. Then add in Kevin's again, the order of the HTD, FD, MTP order are all the same.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Thu Dec 07, 2017 4:05 am

I really hope Lyndsey is F1, not because I like her any more than Mikaela, but because the Bachelor is crying out for a love story and there just isn't one with Mikaela. The body language with her arms to her chest when Chris hugs her and the pulling out of the kiss IMO means she is not into it either despite her profession of love.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Thu Dec 07, 2017 4:13 am

Storybook wrote:
LeapofFaith wrote:Is it just me or does Chris seem like a player? IMO if he knew how he is and can’t fall in love or is scared to why oh why play with these girls feelings? Btw I wonder has he mentioned if he has ever fallen in love before? Jmo

To me, every bachelor pales in comparison to Matty J at being a player. Chris is being a normal Bachelor IMO, he has to make it seem like a close contest to keep the viewers watching.

ahhhhh don't remind me of that matty j season plsssssss laugh out loud
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Dec 07, 2017 4:16 am

Sprite wrote:This episode further confirmed for me that Chris wants Lyndsay. Everything that I thought would happen, happened:

They discussed the family difficulties, but seemed to move past.
He offered the FD card despite the sisters...and she accepted.
They discussed the moving and he said he would move to Vancouver...despite his the disappointment of his parents and that he wanted to live in TO.

By the way, have we confirmed that he bought a house in TO? People keep talking about it as if is a fact, but I don't recall any confirmation.

Mik had a really good visit with parents.
Lyndsay's visit with his folks was edited with lots of obstacles...age, moving, etc...and appeared as if she got a lot more grilling and not as welcome reception. Yet despite that, she left smiling so she clearly felt comfortable about the meeting and the parents said they liked both.

Mik's FD was more public, lots of talk of being good on paper, everything is easy, missing the X factor...all edit signs of the F2. Add that to the good MTP, even more of an F2 edit IMO.

Lyndsay's FD was more private. Still had obstacles, but seemed to have worked on them. Issues during MTP. More lust. Again, F1 edit IMO.

Chris is the issue here. He wants Lyndsay and if he is honest with himself he will pick her. If he starts getting cold feet and goes with the good on paper, easy choice, he will pick Mik. That would make sense of the spoiler because, who wants to be second choice. Having said that, going by all the classic editing tricks...who the lead is chasing, obstacles, chemistry, worse HTD and MTP, all point to Lyndsay as F1. I hope he goes for who he really wants...even if they don't make it.
With the bolded, I have asked a few times and had been looking all over but didn't see anywhere that it said that Chris bought a home in Toronto.

As far as the Physical edit card always relating to F2. In Bachcan we have seen that relate to F1 more than not. The obstacles is one of the main things that is always been with the F1 for the Bachcan series. In the past, that obstacle has been laid out in epi 1. Lyndsey is the only one that had that happen this time around. I agree, Chris is chasing Lyndsey. We saw that big time on the HTD when he ran towards Lyndsey. He never did that and quite frankly spent a bit of time sitting by himself without Mikaela even taking the effort to get down off her horse to greet him. With Catie, it was in a coffee shop. One thing that sticks with me. Out of all 3 HTD's he never said goodbye to Lyndsey's family....like he's not leaving them and will be back.

I agree that all things are pointing to Lyndsey being F1, the edit, the stats, the chemistry, the obstacles...so on and so forth....

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Storybook Thu Dec 07, 2017 5:07 am

LeapofFaith wrote:
Storybook wrote:

ahhhhh don't remind me of that matty j season plsssssss laugh out loud

thumbsup I won't say another word . . . .

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Thu Dec 07, 2017 8:09 am

HEA wrote:
4health wrote:I wish I could see the episode UGH patience I tell myself.  So, I am going to post about prior episode here....

Episode 6 after the group date of 3 sensual senses date and Kait got the rose.....they showed Chris talking with each one of the girls and kissed Catie and Kait but did not show Lyndsey and Chris kissing.  This is where she said that you have my heart.  It was discussed that his reaction was standoffish??? This is an example of the edit and you can't trust what they show.  (Not sure if this was shown on the show tonight) but here is the link to the facebook post on Wnetwork of Chris' talking about Lyndsey on this video you see Chris' true reaction to Lyndsey's declaration.  https://www.facebook.com/wnetwork/videos/10155935801908328/    He smiled and went in for the kiss and pulled her in with his hand on the back of her neck.  (Never shown in the episode)  Edit Edit Edit...don't fall for their tricks.

If Chris' does pick Mik as his F1 (spoilers) then Lyndsey's obstacles were too much for him and Lyndsey (regrets) is the reason it didn't work with M.....IMO

we see what we want to see IMO

During HTD, mikaela told him she fell in love with him and he said: I am very happy to hear it... which is most that he said to any of them so far  IMO

I do not think we can make comparison which one he was the happiest. I think as i said he loved both, differently but both. his head, his heart and his little chris were a bit too loud for him and all the obstacles were messing with him.

IF it was soooooo clear that Lindsey was the one, then why the break down? why the crying? IF it was a done deal..... which IMO was not.
IA. Maybe next time they will pick a lead that is more secure in his own feelings. I'm just not seeing it from Chris. He's wishy washy.JMO.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Dec 07, 2017 11:08 am

The epi focused so much on Chris not being able to open up. Mik and Chris have a discussion about opening up and the hesitation he has. Mik says she's glad he opened up but they didn't show what he opened up about?

His mother confirms, he gets quiet, he bottles it up inside. Chris mentions something is missing with Mik.

OTOH he doesn't want her to give up on him. He reflects that he lets good relationships fall apart because he doesn't open up. He says he is falling in love with Mik. The lead always has two difficult choices, and usually "always knew they were the one" at the end. I can see this going both ways. I can see Chris realizing he never allows himself to fall in love and therefore realizes he is in love with Mik and that's what was missing.

What's the issue with Lindsay? Has there ever been a conversation between them about not expressing true feelings, or has he discussed the age thing with her?

I'm glad there was a lot of mention of Lindsay's HTD and how hard they were on Chris. It doesn't matter how much the sisters tried to do damage control. Sometimes it's easy to say it was edit, but I know for a fact, Kevin's mother was not an edit issue, she was a witch, and that's exactly what was shown, same for Lindsay's family IMHO.

Sorry if this has been discussed, I don't recall.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by LynnTa Thu Dec 07, 2017 11:18 am

He has said that he hasn't been able to let anybody in and that his walls were up. That could mean he hasn't been in love before and that his relationship have been more physical. I'm am wondering whether he has been able ,in this process, to understand the difference between in Love and in Lust. I hope he did and didn't let 'little chris" make the decision :yes:
Anyway in an interview (post filming. I posted in SM thread), he said he had learned a lot about himself and that he was would be the best BF in his next relationship (not verbatim) ..I do hope that he has "found" himself because to me he seemed "lost" and far from being TB who is ready to settle down,having a wife & kids etc. I think he likes the idea of it but.....anyhow I wish him "clarity" Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 49 2498057887
AJMO

LynnTa

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Thu Dec 07, 2017 11:45 am

GuardianAngel wrote:The epi focused so much on Chris not being able to open up. Mik and Chris have a discussion about opening up and the hesitation he has. Mik says she's glad he opened up but they didn't show what he opened up about?

His mother confirms, he gets quiet, he bottles it up inside. Chris mentions something is missing with Mik.

OTOH he doesn't want her to give up on him. He reflects that he lets good relationships fall apart because he doesn't open up. He says he is falling in love with Mik. The lead always has two difficult choices, and usually "always knew they were the one" at the end. I can see this going both ways. I can see Chris realizing he never allows himself to fall in love and therefore realizes he is in love with Mik and that's what was missing.

What's the issue with Lindsay? Has there ever been a conversation between them about not expressing true feelings, or has he discussed the age thing with her?
F
I'm glad there was a lot of mention of Lindsay's HTD and how hard they were on Chris. It doesn't matter how much the sisters tried to do damage control. Sometimes it's easy to say it was edit, but I know for a fact, Kevin's mother was not an edit issue, she was a witch, and that's exactly what was shown, same for Lindsay's family IMHO.

Sorry if this has been discussed, I don't recall.

I posted same thing last night about how Chris and Lindsey discussing HTD and how intense it was meant that the edit was true even though maybe exaggerated.

As to what Lindsey and Chris talk about .... I find they mention conversations they’ve had but they were never part of the edit ...so they have talked about age and her not wanting to leave Vancouver and him moving there etc ... even though we’ve never heard them.  

I found everything to do with Mikaela was about how right she was on paper ... and I got the feeling her age and that she lived in TO we’re top on the list ... and with Lindsey, her age and location were at the top of list as to what was wrong.  Those are wrong reasons to choose a life mate IMO.  Chemistry has a lot to do with and ... and chemistry involves more than lust.   He’s obviously more physically attracted to Linds .... but that doesn’t mean the attraction is purely physical.... he loves everything about her, and it’s not like she doesn’t have a personality ... she’s funny and has a zest for life, works hard, has many talents ... shes got more going on than just him having the hots for her and that its “little Chris” choosing ..
Choosing Lindsey would be his heart choosing ... Mik as F1 says his head won out, and why a f airily immediate break up would make sense

Last edited by northernviewer on Thu Dec 07, 2017 12:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 49 of 80 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 64 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

+29
Jennifer
Pinkgirl
ReneeM
Norcalgal
timfan
notarose
Diana
mercieme
4health
northernviewer
Brill