SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Page 66 of 80 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 73 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 66 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by Chgohighlife Sun Dec 10, 2017 2:51 pm

Brill wrote:
tatladylu wrote:@Sprite

Did he say that he would do a lot of things for Lyndsey or am I remembering incorrectly?

Unfortunately Chris said a lot of the same things to all the women.  I think that's what makes this Bachelor wishy washy.  I'd love to know what they thought watching the
episodes, when hearing him saying the stuff he said to them, to others.  I wonder if they will comment on that at the WTA???  Now that would put him in the hot seat and I would LOVE to see it. Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 66 3806527698  

Kind of makes me wonder if he was a typical jock when he was playing baseball and had all the same lines he used on the women.  question   Now I'm not a betting person but I think the odds could be high, that was part of him.  :yes:  I know he said he didn't date that much but you know the groupies were there, if he so wish to choose. Hugesmile

@Brill, I do think that’s a huge issue. He generally says all the right things to everyone so every girl was shocked when eliminated and no doubt angry so I will be very surprised if that issue doesn’t come up on WTA.
Understanding that, I am exasperated by the efforts to validate opinions with things he’s said when a) we don’t know how many people he said it to and b) his words can’t be trusted.jmo

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 66 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by LynnTa Sun Dec 10, 2017 2:56 pm

@Brill, I'm with you regarding Chris being wishy washy. I really would like the women ,especially Mik and Lyn to confront him about using the same lines on them. I am finding it hard to put any value in what he is saying to these two. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a breakup after watching the episodes and realize he was saying the exact same thing to both ! It surely wouldn't make me feel special at all.
AJMO

LynnTa

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 10, 2017 3:05 pm

and what if............ it is mikaela who said that she is not ready to be engaged... told him... (segment her crying in conservative dress)... and realisation of chris that he cannot deny he wants her in his life and hope it is not too late

too late because he could not open up to mikaela and he was the one who had cold feet and therefore not being sure of him, SHE decided that engagement was too soon....

i listen and i honestly do not know who is speaking. each time i change my mind

but i still do not see him picking lindsey. for me it was over at MTP

voice from HEA on Vimeo.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 10, 2017 3:09 pm

we know they love to put VO on other girls... like britanny was heard a lot during the teaser

i am trying to find a scenario of mikaela crying and that could be a reason

now that i remember each girl will have a last talk with the lead, i remember jasmine had that with mikhael and keven

Back to top Go down

Post by tatladylu Sun Dec 10, 2017 4:15 pm

Why did they edit Chris and Lyndsey differently on the last episode under the shower? Uggg!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bLJ4zjy9rrc

tatladylu

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sun Dec 10, 2017 7:48 pm

HEA wrote:
Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 66 3615
Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 66 3714
Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 66 3815
Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 66 3917
http://www.karismahotels.com/Hotels-Resorts-Villas/Adults-only/El-Dorado-Resorts/El-Dorado-Maroma/Accommodations

indeed @jojo47 found the place december 5th for Mikaela and I shared few pictures from the main site

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4259p120-bachelor-canada-season-3-chris-leroux-general-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers#1266001

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4259p120-bachelor-canada-season-3-chris-leroux-general-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers#1266848
I am sorry @HEA but none of the pics you provided are the correct ones. I spent 2 hours going through the website, google, and Trip Advisor to find the correct matches. According to my research, the pics that you provided are from 4 different suites and NOT from the one that Mikaela had. IMO If you search my posts, you will see above where I matched them.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sun Dec 10, 2017 7:53 pm

HEA wrote:I would like to mention that renting a presidential suite for one night, not even enjoying the facilities because they showed up late at night.....  

we know it is sponsored by sunwing... so what is the point to rent a suite if not fully seen..... prods made us believe it was 2 different places by blurring the number

this means for me that they rented this place to use the ground floor for meeting the parents because it was easier to put all the material needed for the taping and do not do it again 2 times. practical.... but also cheap since they did not see the need to rent something special just for lindsey.

and thanks to the edits, they made us believe it was another place (blur number) as we see lindsey and chirs enter and immediately out of the stairs to the bedroom in the 1st floor.

one girl came from the left, the other one came from the right.... again to make us think it was a different place

blur number, changing direction but same place. from the entrance with blur number, directly to the bedroom .... no WOW factor that it is a presidential suite because viewers did not see it at all #EDITS

However, I am kinda confident to think that the parents did not sleep there. Again, they set up the place for the meetings but it was not their place IMO

the only thing different is that mikaela got the special hut on sea (which is my dreamed vacay BTW).  

so regardless the price for both, no effort was made for Lindsey.

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 66 89898912
Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 66 65899910
Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 66 59898910
Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 66 Iuiuoi10

my sc

JMO
Yes, @HEA, it is the same suite for it all, that's been established. But look at it this way, the upstairs where they were, was a whole lot nicer than Mikaela's room. The point is though, I did sleuth out the correct place, the correct place is a whole lot nicer IMO than Mikaela's which is a sign for F1 in the past, including right up to Jasmine's season.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 10, 2017 8:37 pm

^^ who knows it is a lot nicer except this forum or the people who went there? question

ETA: nicer because more expensive? this is a matter of opinion, we are a couple of people here to think that the hut on the pier and see is much romantic and nicer.

@jojo47 found the place. me sharing the picture are moot.

Last edited by HEA on Sun Dec 10, 2017 8:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 10, 2017 8:41 pm

so I found it interesting that michaela wore this neklace during her PI (i never saw her with it) and she did not with his parents. her bun is also lower with parents

I am thinking after finale

the PI, we have the same with Lindsey in her red dress. not the outfit when she visited his parents

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 66 A222210
Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 66 5aaa10

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 66 Ooooo10

This was in the season teaser and waited until now to prove it was finale related. he sounds happy and excited (his words: scary but exciting)... so not a guy who think he will not propose IMO

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 66 999910

my sc

Last edited by HEA on Sun Dec 10, 2017 9:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sun Dec 10, 2017 9:00 pm

sorry about so many posts in a row.

tatladylu wrote:@devilmaycar3

In the VO, when he was walking on the beach, at the end of MTP episode, he said that he had to take a chance. This same statement, he said to Lyndsey, on the date after the baseball game (something like, you said I have to take a chance).

He also said, on this last episode, after she reassured him something like "I hope it will be worth it" aka taking this chance).

The big elephant in the room in the final episode for me will be Lyndsey saying, "I'm not ready to get engaged to him yet". Maybe I'm mistaken but throughout the entire journey, she's been saying that she is ready, no? If she says this to Chris before the final Rose ceremony, then the RS spoiler makes sense to me.

Hope my rambling makes sense :/
The taking a chance theme has been all through their  edit.  Same with the Love Story theme.  Both Chris and Lyndsey have said that numerous times.  SO, when he said at the end about taking a chance again, IMO, the first thing that it matches is what he has going with Lyndsey.

tatladylu wrote:@devilmaycar3 ,

I got a sense too during that last episode that they're obviously setting it up. Lyndsey's gonna tell him that she's not ready and maybe he'll see that Mik is really for him.

OR

He lets Mik go and then Lyndsey tells him that she's not ready...everyone is single!

I don't know what to think ! Lol!

devilmaycar3 wrote:
tatladylu wrote:@devilmaycar3 ,

I got a sense too during that last episode that they're obviously setting it up. Lyndsey's gonna tell him that she's not ready and maybe he'll see that Mik is really for him.

OR

He lets Mik go and then Lyndsey tells him that she's not ready...everyone is single!

I don't know what to think ! Lol!

I don’t know what to think either so I refused to think anymore. I am all in on Lynds being the F1 purely by faith right now Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 66 3806527698

tatladylu wrote:@HEA
Re: evolution of Lyndsey relationship not as easy

Chris' father asked him why he's chosen the more difficult relationships in his past.

So maybe this time, he chooses the same thing or maybe, he's getting old (as his father said) so he does something different ...laugh out loud!!!
I see the chat with his dad as the dad saying that if your heart is going in a particular direction, then take the chance and follow it, you can make concessions one last time and be happy.  OR not and you are right back where you started.  So I see the concessions one is Lyndsey and the being right back where you started is Mikaela.  Chris even said after talking with his mom that he's ready to let go, ready to take the last chance.

LynnTa wrote:Thank you @Aunties_Love for the SCs.
I'm very surprised that they let Chris bring Lyn to his suite for FD & then have MTP too. Has this ever been done before on the Franchise?  It just doesn't seem fair to Mik imo. I thought FDs was supposed to be on neutral ground"----forgo your individual rooms---" To me it feels like Lyn has the GF status...she spends the night at her BF's place and the next day the parents come for a visit giggling
You are very welcome.  Yea, it took 2 hrs going through the website, google, and Trip adisor to make absolute sure I wasn't mixing up all the different suites. The one that Lyndsey had was the Presidential Suite, which IMO was the nicer one, even if they only used the top for their night, IMO was  a lot nicer than Mikaela's.  If he wanted to make an impression on Mikaela, why wouldnt' she have the nicer suite?  I wonder if they(producers) or even Chris wanted Lyndsey to be a part of the family gathering right from the start and wanted that to mean more to the one that he knew he was going to choose.  I don't know if it had been done before.

HEA wrote:very different goodbyes IMO

happy chris with M: see you later
sad chris with L: see you soon

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 66 Ioi10
Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 66 Popo10
my sc

I like how giddy he is when he talks about his parrent and mikaela meeting each other (hands and smile)

he was IMO very sad when he said goodbye to lindsey.... i believe he already made his decision and i wonder if this was the last time before rose ceremony?

JMO

but from HEA on Vimeo.

Actually as with anything, video can show things better.  Where the pics are taken in the video can reflect different things.  IMO, the pics taken could be this:

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 66 2017-442
Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 66 2017-443

tatladylu wrote:@Sprite

Did he say that he would do a lot of things for Lyndsey or am I remembering incorrectly?

Yes, he did.  I think the word concessions was a theme for that as well.  IMO, the mom gave him the push/permission he needed to actually make those concessions and go for Lyndsey.

tatladylu wrote:@HEA

To me, he seems to be struggling with his decision.

The difference in the goodbyes is he kissed Mikaela once but he kissed Lyndsey 3 times and he initiated.

I don't know if that means anything.
All season long, IMO, it has been Chris going in for the kisses with Lyndsey, but it is Mikalea going in for the kisses with Chris, so IMO, it is Lyndsey that Chris is chasing, where it's Mikaela that's chasing Chris.  IMO, that is the difference from F1 to F2 in the past.  The lead IMO has always chosen the one that they are chasing vs the other way around.  

HEA wrote:we know they love to put VO on other girls... like britanny was heard a lot during the teaser

i am trying to find a scenario of mikaela crying and that could be a reason

now that i remember each girl will have a last talk with the lead, i remember jasmine had that with mikhael and keven

IMO, the VO of Lyndsey, if indeed it is her, could of been spliced and diced so bad that none of it is from any particular moment.  In the past, the lead and the F2's always have a LCD.  With season 1, Bianka/Brad had polo date while Brad/Whitney had yacht date;  Season 2, April had beach chat, Trish had the lock fence; Season 1 of bachelorette - Kevin had a trip to the caves, Mikhel had a chat at the resort

As far as Mikaela crying, I am wondering if that is actually the day of the FRC, she gets informed by Chris that she's not the choice and in her hands is the black ring box that she gave Chris the first night.  In season 1, Brad went to Whitney's place to break it off with her before the FRC, and IMO, if he feels the way about Lyndsey that the edit is leading us, it wouldn't surprise me if he lets Mikaela go before the FRC and hense the crying pic.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sun Dec 10, 2017 9:07 pm

HEA wrote:^^ who knows it is a lot nicer except this forum or the people who went there? question

ETA: nicer because more expensive? this is a matter of opinion, we are a couple of people here to think that the hut on the pier and see is much romantic and nicer.

@jojo47 found the place. me sharing the picture are moot.
IMO, just look at the pics. They seem to show how large each room is, how it's decorated and the price. Then take a look at the video when they entered the room, the comments made by both Chris and Lyndsey, obviously they were impressed. Yes, @jojo47 did find the resort and kudo's to her for that. Meanwhile, I did find the exact rooms and matched it all up. I was just trying to point out that the pics you posted were incorrect in relation to the exact rooms that they had. IMO, the fact that they used the room for both Lyndsey and Chris as well as MTP could mean that the producers or Chris for that matter wanted the better room for Lyndsey and it tied her to the family coming as well. IMO that could mean a whole lot more.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 10, 2017 9:54 pm

funny that we did not see chris saying: be easy on her
nor his mom responding: always

when lindsey left, he told lindsey: see ya and looked at his feet.. next shot, he is looking her departure... but impossible to do in 1 sec... i suspect edits

if we look at the SC... mom looked at chris with mik... but when she left with lindsey she does not, or just a glimpse

for me cutting room included the VO with Lindsey. IMO they switched to make it look like chris cared more about lindsey than mikaela

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 66 Tttt10
Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 66 Iiiiii10
my sc

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 66 of 80 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 73 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

+29
Jennifer
Pinkgirl
ReneeM
Norcalgal
timfan
notarose
Diana
mercieme
4health
northernviewer
Brill