SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Page 67 of 80 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 73 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 67 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by Aunties_Love Sun Dec 10, 2017 10:14 pm

HEA wrote:funny that we did not see chris saying: be easy on her
nor his mom responding: always

when lindsey left, he told lindsey: see ya and looked at his feet.. next shot, he is looking her departure... but impossible to do in 1 sec... i suspect edits
I just re-watched it, he actually said to Lyndsey, I will see you soon. He was looking right at her and had his arms around her. He watched her step down off the step, then looked down.

As far as the edit, with Mikaela, as in the whole season, they made it look like everything was easy and no problems, no obstacles, nothing. That has never really been a F1 edit with BachCan franchise - this is the one that IMO we really need to concentrate on as they are and always have edited their seasons differently. In Bachcan 1 it was whether Bianka can trust. In Bachcan 2, it was the jealousy and the pressure of the season, in Bette 1 it was the jealousy and the wondering if she could trust him.

This time around, the only one that had an obstacle stated in the first night and at the very least it was established by the end of epi 2, was the age card and later was whether he would move to Vancouver. Mikaela, she had an obstacle in the form of whether he's paying attention to her or not and that was introduced in epi 4. By the end of the epi at the RC, Chris admitted that he may not of given her his full attention. Problem arose and was solved in one epi so no long going probem/obstacle. As with Trish(I see that now after re-watching the season with an open mind), there was no obstacle with her...she was on easy street throughout the whole season. The only thing that happened in the last 2 epi's was if Tim could fall in love with her.

With Mikaela, that seems to be the theme that was introduced on FD's....he didn't know if he could get to falling in love with her. IMO, that is because he was already there with Lyndsey and not until the MTP and the chat with his mom was he willing to let it happen completely and give himself the permission to make it happen. With Mikaela, he knew he was nowhere near there yet.

ALL IMO

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 67 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by Guest Sun Dec 10, 2017 10:15 pm

the issue i have with lindsey is that she is talking how chirs makes her feel is so good, looking for a guy to be on her team, no matter what and support me for everything..

but she does not explain what she can bring to him. Maybe she did, but I did not hear it

That bother me. If I was in her shoes, I would make sure to say to his mom: I know it is a big move (in reality it sure is) but i will make sure to help him feel home, i will make sure to support him whatever he wants to do the same way i expect him to do the same with me. we are an item. a team

here i heard about how SHE felt but not much about him.

I think her mom cannot hide her reactions laugh out loud

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 67 Sssss10

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 67 Iuhiuh10

MY SC

Back to top Go down

Post by tatladylu Sun Dec 10, 2017 10:35 pm

@HEA

See, I found his mother really liked Lyndsey's joie de vivre, her effervescence.

I think she said something like she was happy that he met someone like Lyndsey because she was real and so fun loving. I think that she sees her son being weighed down by over analysis and appreciates someone that can bring some lightheartedness into his life.

JMI

tatladylu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 10, 2017 10:37 pm

tatladylu wrote:@HEA

See, I found his mother really liked Lyndsey's joie de vivre, her effervescence.

I think she said something like she was happy that he met someone like Lyndsey because she was real and so fun loving. I think that she sees her son being weighed down by over analysis and appreciates someone that can bring some lightheartedness into his life.

JMI

they are both lovely girls. but it is pretty obvious who she thought was a better match... jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sun Dec 10, 2017 10:45 pm

HEA wrote:the issue i have  with lindsey is that she is talking how chirs makes her feel is so good, looking for a guy to be on her team, no matter what and support me for everything..

but she does not explain what she can bring to him. Maybe she did, but I did not hear it

That bother me. If I was in her shoes, I would make sure to say to his mom: I know it is a big move (in reality it sure is) but i will make sure to help him feel home, i will make sure to support him whatever he wants to do the same way i expect him to do the same with me. we are an item. a team

here i heard about how SHE felt but not much about him.

I think her mom cannot hide her reactions laugh out loud

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 67 Sssss10

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 67 Iuhiuh10

MY SC

Once again, pics taken from a video can be VERY subjective. IMO. BUT what we did see from the episode is that yea, Lyndey talked about herself, but she also talked about Chris, the life they could have. BUT, IMO, the editors had a field day with the time that Lyndsey spent with Chris's mom Marian. IMO, There was a lot more chatting involved other than the edited version we see.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Sun Dec 10, 2017 10:47 pm

I was expecting her to say mik was her favorite. Idk. Could just be the edit but Lynsdey talked way too much about her wants and needs. His mom didn't look impressed. Jmo.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Storybook Sun Dec 10, 2017 10:53 pm

HEA wrote:

JMI

they are both lovely girls. but it is pretty obvious who she thought was a better match... jmo

I have to say, from what I know of this show, who the mother likes best is irrelevant. Unless Chris is different, (and yes he could be), he will choose who he loves, regardless of who the family like more.

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 10, 2017 10:56 pm

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 67 Ffff10
Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 67 Ccc10
my sc

almost the same   giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 10, 2017 10:58 pm

Storybook wrote:
HEA wrote:

JMI

I have to say, from what I know of this show, who the mother likes best is irrelevant. Unless Chris is different, (and yes he could be), he will choose who he loves, regardless of who the family like more.

of course it is. Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 67 2498057887

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sun Dec 10, 2017 11:06 pm

Storybook wrote:
HEA wrote:

JMI

I totally agree @Storybook. I think we as viewers can view it any number of ways but as like the family, it's what Chris wants that matters. IMO, Chris is so gaga for Lyndsey.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by tatladylu Sun Dec 10, 2017 11:06 pm

His mother is bothered by Lyndsey's age and geography for sure. These are Lyndsey's obstacles but I think that his mother got a sense that Chris really cares about her from Chris' comment before she left (go easy on her). He also said to them something about being lucky to get to meet her today (something like that). It showed his mother what regard he has for Lyndsey.

Let's face it. She's one of his final two with all these obstacles stacked against her. Lyndsey means something to her son.

tatladylu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 10, 2017 11:07 pm

BlackHalo wrote:I was expecting her to say mik was her favorite. Idk. Could just be the edit but Lynsdey talked way too much about her wants and needs. His mom didn't look impressed. Jmo.

felt the same.
she was open to discuss her son weakeness with mike... while she let lindsey talk
mom wanted to be reinsured by lindsey but lindsey talk only how her son made her feel.

bottom of it, i felt lindsey very young and not projecting or know what would be her future with chirs besides visiting vancouver. it was all about how SHE felt, not how she would help him... i saw an innexperienced young girl

versus mikaela i felt her reinsuring her mom that she would not change her son to become somebody else because of her. she established she liked him the way he is but will help him to pull out his emotions... i saw a parter

jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 67 of 80 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 73 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

+29
Jennifer
Pinkgirl
ReneeM
Norcalgal
timfan
notarose
Diana
mercieme
4health
northernviewer
Brill