SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Page 68 of 80 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 74 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 68 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by Guest Sun Dec 10, 2017 11:08 pm

the go easy is a VO... there is absolutely no prove it was said about lindsey

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 68 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by Aunties_Love Sun Dec 10, 2017 11:15 pm

tatladylu wrote:His mother is bothered by Lyndsey's age and geography for sure. These are Lyndsey's obstacles but I think that his mother got a sense that Chris really cares about her from Chris' comment before she left (go easy on her). He also said to them something about being lucky to get to meet her today (something like that). It showed his mother what regard he has for Lyndsey.

Let's face it. She's one of his final two with all these obstacles stacked against her. Lyndsey means something to her son.
I totally agree @tatladyu Obviously Lyndsey means a great deal to her son. In the past seasons, it is edited as the F1 having the obstacles throughout the season, then in the MTP, the meeting seems to have more obstacles put into it...this time, it is Lyndsey getting that. With how the MTP was edited for Lyndsey, there was a ton of splicing/dicing again. Once again, a typical F1 edit as it had been throughout the season.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Sun Dec 10, 2017 11:17 pm

BlackHalo wrote:I was expecting her to say mik was her favorite. Idk. Could just be the edit but Lynsdey talked way too much about her wants and needs. His mom didn't look impressed. Jmo.

@BlackHalo,
Chris's parents have much too much class to bad mouth either girl on national tv. Same with Mikaela's parents and Katie's. IMO, I don't know any mother who would prefer Lyndsey to Mikaela as a daughter in law if all they saw was what we were shown and what's on SM and their blogs but, of course there was much we didn't see. I have commended Chris's mother for her advice and support without pushing and telling him what to do even though, I think that's what he wanted. His dad was delightful, just the right questions to make Chris realize he needs to think again but, still "we support you, either way". giggling

IMO, Chris knows he should not subject himself/his family to Lyndsey's. Her sisters are chips off the old block dad, negative and critical which explains in full detail why we didn't meet any brother in laws. If Chris decides to move to the other side of the country to join that clan, his parents will be mortified, IMO. Still it's his choice and they did a good job (on camera) of leaving it up to him.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Sun Dec 10, 2017 11:23 pm

Chgohighlife wrote:
BlackHalo wrote:I was expecting her to say mik was her favorite. Idk. Could just be the edit but Lynsdey talked way too much about her wants and needs. His mom didn't look impressed. Jmo.

@BlackHalo,
Chris's parents have much too much class to bad mouth either girl on national tv. Same with Mikaela's parents and Katie's. IMO, I don't know any mother who would prefer Lyndsey to Mikaela as a daughter in law if all they saw was what we were shown and what's on SM and their blogs but, of course there was much we didn't see. I have commended Chris's mother for her advice and support without pushing and telling him what to do even though, I think that's what he wanted. His dad was delightful, just the right questions to make Chris realize he needs to think again but, still "we support you, either way". giggling

IMO, Chris knows he should not subject himself/his family to Lyndsey's. Her sisters are chips off the old block dad, negative and critical which explains in full detail why we didn't meet any brother in laws. If Chris decides to move to the other side of the country to join that clan, his parents will be mortified, IMO. Still it's his choice and they did a good job (on camera) of leaving it up to him.

Absolutely. His mom was all class. Surprised me actually. She and Mik had the better conversation but good on her not using that to sway Chris. Jmo.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by tatladylu Sun Dec 10, 2017 11:39 pm

@Chgohighlife ,

I think we already mentioned about the editing regarding Lyndsey's hometowns. Also, Lyndsey explained during the latest episode how her break up affected her and how hard it was for family to see her like that. Her family had to pick up the pieces and help her recover.

Lyndsey explained to Chris that when they again saw this older handsome guy with their sister and daughter, it was déjà vu for them. They were very worried and nervous ....understandably. This was the reaction of a family that showed not only love but real concern over the welfare of their sister and daughter.

I am an older sister and a mother. I would be really concerned too!!

Jmo

tatladylu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 10, 2017 11:52 pm

Chgohighlife wrote:

@BlackHalo,

i wonder what was chris parents reaction when they saw the hometown episode............ affraid :shocked!: :thud

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 10, 2017 11:56 pm

tatladylu wrote:@Chgohighlife ,

I think we already mentioned about the editing regarding Lyndsey's hometowns.
Also, Lyndsey explained during the latest episode how her break up affected her and how hard it was for family to see her like that. Her family had to pick up the pieces and help her recover.

Lyndsey explained to Chris that when they again saw this older handsome guy with their sister and daughter, it was déjà vu for them. They were very worried and nervous ....understandably. This was the reaction of a family that showed not only love but real concern over the welfare of their sister and daughter.

Jmo

this is where i think we have to disagree......  a couple of people on this board said that regardless of the edits, words were said AND confirmed several time by chris.

because a daugther was broken from ANOTHER relationship, they did not have to be azzz, mock him, and not give him the benefice of the doubt. no excuses from me here. none.

there is a fine line between concern and azz**les

jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Dec 11, 2017 12:06 am

I think we already mentioned about the editing regarding Lyndsey's hometowns. Also, Lyndsey explained during the latest episode how her break up affected her and how hard it was for family to see her like that. Her family had to pick up the pieces and help her recover.

Jmo
I agree, what we saw was an EXTREMELY edited version of the truth. I highly doubt Chris would of spent 10 hrs with the family if things were that bad....sheesh!

I agree that IMO, the family were transported back to the other relationship with an older guy and how it turned out so IMO, they were concerned. BUT again, who in his right mind would of spent 10 hrs with the family if they were really that bad. That makes no sense. I am more inclined to believe what the sister said and how the severely edited HTD actually went. ALL IMO

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Mon Dec 11, 2017 12:10 am

Watching final game between Koe and McEwen to see who will represent Canada at the Olympics in curling and I’m just going to ramble about some recent thoughts as I watch tv.....

If I had a nickel for every time a lead said in a PI or a VO that he was falling in love with his or her final 2 .... id have a heavy little bag of nickels! I swear before the season starts the Bach or Bachette has to raise their right hand and solemnly swear to confess this in front of a camera at some point before FRC. It doesn’t mean anything ... we all know they know full well who it’s going to be long before the FRC .... and that’s why the F1 gets the best fantasy suite .... and in the old days ....rose petals too. Hugesmile

Another thing I’ve learned over the years .... F1 gets the worst edit on HTD and meet the parents ... it’s their right of passage to get the final rose .... tptb insist on it ....

A very wise board member gave some very sage advice many moons ago .... watch the feet ..... who’s the lead chasing and pursuing .....that’s the one they want .....

So, to me it all points to alindsey at this point in time .... does he choose her at FRC? That remains to be seen .... but nobody will ever convince me that Mik was his first choice going into HTDs or FDs ...
even if he does choose her in the end , I’ll believe it was cold feet Chris who chickened out and made the safe choice. Don’t get me wrong, I like Mik just as much as I like Linds, both super nice girls IMO...but I don’t see the chemistry with her, not like I do with Lindsey.

Hate that I have to wait another week to see how it ends :crazed

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Mon Dec 11, 2017 12:15 am

Jmo

@tatladylu, I am an older sister and a mother, as well. IMO, Lyndsey's family behaved in a crass manner on national tv and I will respectfully, leave it there. Since you are a mother then you know...you raise your children to look out for themselves, to make the best decision they can, to trust only when warranted but, they still get hurt. Almost everyone does. It's life. Live and learn. So, did she? Lyndsey is ultra sensitive (by her own admission, broken and returned home to be put back together) and it is clear her family has no confidence in her choices and ability to make her own life's decisions. Fine, but her family is extra and behaving badly - concerned or not. JMO

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Mon Dec 11, 2017 12:18 am

northernviewer wrote:Watching final game between Koe and McEwen to see who will represent Canada at the Olympics in curling and I’m just going to ramble about some recent thoughts as I watch tv.....

If I had a nickel for every time a lead said in a PI or a VO that he was falling in love with his  or her final 2 .... id have a heavy little bag of nickels!  I swear before the season starts the Bach or Bachette has to raise their right hand and solemnly swear to confess this in front of a camera at some point before FRC.  It doesn’t mean anything ... we all know they know full well who it’s going to be long before the FRC .... and that’s why the F1 gets the best fantasy suite .... and in the old days ....rose petals too. Hugesmile

Another thing I’ve learned over the years .... F1 gets the worst edit on HTD and meet the parents ... it’s their right of passage to get the final rose .... tptb insist on it ....

A very wise board member gave some very sage advice many moons ago .... watch the feet ..... who’s the lead chasing and pursuing .....that’s the one they want .....

So, to me it all points to alindsey at this point in time .... does he choose her at FRC? That remains to be seen .... but nobody will ever convince me that Mik was his first choice going into HTDs or FDs ...
even if he does choose her in the end , I’ll believe it was cold feet Chris who chickened out and made the safe choice.   Don’t get me wrong, I like Mik just as much as I like Linds, both super nice girls IMO...but I don’t see the chemistry with her, not like I do with Lindsey.  

Hate that I have to wait another week to see how it ends  :crazed

I agree with everything you've said

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by tatladylu Mon Dec 11, 2017 12:19 am

@HEA

They voiced the same concerns that Chris' mother voiced only edited differently.

We know they asked those questions but because of edit, we don't really know HOW they were asked.

JMO

tatladylu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 68 of 80 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 74 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Canada - Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

+29
Jennifer
Pinkgirl
ReneeM
Norcalgal
timfan
notarose
Diana
mercieme
4health
northernviewer
Brill