SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Page 40 of 80 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 60 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 40 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by jen689 Sun Jan 07, 2018 11:46 pm

happygolucky wrote:I'm so excited for this TB season...despite my "love" for Nick. I find Arie really likeable...
I didn't like Nick as the Bachelor. I heard an interview Arie did and he said Nick wasn't open to the process. I agree with Arie's assessment.

After watching Arie on the first episode he seemed much more charismatic, open, and genuine than Nick.

Maybe it's just their individual personalities and how they come across on screen JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 40 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by mprssdbyu Mon Jan 08, 2018 10:22 am

Last edited by mprssdbyu on Mon Jan 08, 2018 12:12 pm; edited 2 times in total

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Mon Jan 08, 2018 10:40 am

mprssdbyu wrote:http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/bachelor-sneak-peek-arie-luyendyk-jr-hiding-chemistry/story?id=52165550

Anyone seen this? Here we go!!!
Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 40 Story?id=52165550

Well, here's hoping he didn't misbehave too badly. Embarressed!

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Mon Jan 08, 2018 10:44 am

Chgohighlife wrote:
mprssdbyu wrote:http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/bachelor-sneak-peek-arie-luyendyk-jr-hiding-chemistry/story?id=52165550

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 40 Story?id=52165550

Arie's got charisma out the ying yang! It just comes naturally to him. I think it's interesting he's a bit more shy initially with Becca. I'm sure that will heat up, too. I think he just naturally is a reflection of who he is spending time with. Oh, this is going to be so good.

mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Mon Jan 08, 2018 10:55 am

mprssdbyu wrote:
Chgohighlife wrote:

Arie's got charisma out the ying yang! It just comes naturally to him. I think it's interesting he's a bit more shy initially with Becca. I'm sure that will heat up, too. I think he just naturally is a reflection of who he is spending time with. Oh, this is going to be so good.

I hope he can keep his eyes in his head when Bekah appears in front of him in that little G-String-like number from the promo clip. You're right, I can't stop smiling already. Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 40 3806527698

Chgohighlife

Back to top Go down

Post by littlereddress Mon Jan 08, 2018 12:57 pm

Our bachelor makes GQ.  I am so here for it.  clapping! They are digging the salt and pepper and he looks handsome in his pic.

https://www.gq.com/story/best-mens-grooming-moves-1-8-17?mbid=social_twitter

littlereddress

Back to top Go down

Post by littlereddress Mon Jan 08, 2018 1:00 pm

Chgohighlife wrote:

When Arie is attracted he doesn't hold back.

littlereddress

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Mon Jan 08, 2018 1:15 pm

LOL, you guys are in trouble. I'm getting the hang of this! laugh out loud

mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by littlereddress Mon Jan 08, 2018 1:49 pm

I don't know if I should put this in the fan thread or not so I will move it if need be.  While looks are subjective of course but with all the criticism out there that Arie is not good looking enough or too old to be the bachelor I think I must be high.  I find him attractive in a sexy scruffy way and he gets more attractive when he is on screen in action.  I think he is self aware enough to know that he is not Mr. Handsome to most women which makes him more attractive if that makes sense IMO.   It makes me beam that GQ acknowledges his salt and pepper fro and that it does not make him look old.

littlereddress

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Mon Jan 08, 2018 2:39 pm

littlereddress wrote:I don't know if I should put this in the fan thread or not so I will move it if need be.  While looks are subjective of course but with all the criticism out there that Arie is not good looking enough or too old to be the bachelor I think I must be high.  I find him attractive in a sexy scruffy way and he gets more attractive when he is on screen in action.  I think he is self aware enough to know that he is not Mr. Handsome to most women which makes him more attractive if that makes sense IMO.   It makes me beam that GQ acknowledges his salt and pepper fro and that it does not make him look old.

Oh, I have always been attracted to men with salt n pepper hair. Even in my twenties, they made me rub my hands with glee!!! Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 40 3806527698 This is not the fan thread but I still remember sleuthing WAYYYY back then 2012 (before season began) through social media...who was this blue hooodie guy!! We thought he was cute as could be. But when the season began and we learned his mannerisms, well I fell in love! beatingheart Awwwwww. Hugesmile To finally see his own journey as TB after Nick's (I'm a huge fan) well... I'm stepping in high cotton as we say round here in these parts! celebrate

mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Mon Jan 08, 2018 3:35 pm

Arie is adorable, IMO. He's that long lean drink of water that I love. He has an amazingly boyish curl pattern and clear blue eyes that will keep him youthful even when the salt outnumbers the pepper. I've already bought what he's selling. I'm just trying to adjust my travel schedule so that I can watch every episode live!

Chgohighlife

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Mon Jan 08, 2018 3:42 pm

mprssdbyu wrote:
ABC Breaking News | Latest News Videos

Here we go!

Thanks for posting this! it sux i can't see anything on the abc website so anything posted that i can watch is awesome!yes Arie looks so good and i love how he doesn't hold back with his words and kissing Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 40 2498057887 OMG no wonder he fell for 2 girls i wouldn't be surprised if he fell for more, he really does kiss with his whole body! so good to watch Hugesmile
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 80 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 60 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

+88
bluejay25
bluwavz
sopearl
notarose
blueblues