SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Page 45 of 80 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 62 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 45 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by mprssdbyu Sun Jan 14, 2018 4:24 am

I think it is a safe house visit, too. I think she's been there a few days. She's been very quiet since Wednesday. Arie was spotted at a food joint. I wonder if he did takeout or possibly stopped in after sending Becca on her way. Im curious to see if she's active tomorrow on SM.

It's also possible he stopped in today after getting back into town from a SHV in LA/Palm Springs. Was there a flight into Scottsdale this morning from say LAX/Palm Springs?

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 45 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by littlereddress Sun Jan 14, 2018 2:24 pm

Arie takes another shot at 3 things that excite him

http://www.tvguide.com/news/the-bachelor-arie-luyendyk-jr-three-things-that-excite-him/?ftag=COS-05-10aaa0g&utm_campaign=trueAnthem:+Trending+Content&utm_content=5a5b858e04d301610bf8fa39&utm_medium=trueAnthem&utm_source=twitter

littlereddress

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Mon Jan 15, 2018 7:23 am

I just love him! IMO he is very well spoken

https://instagram.com/p/Bd7NBK7lxr8/
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Jan 15, 2018 10:36 am

Regarding a SHV and Becca being more quiet, I'm wondering if maybe Becca laid more low and not posting as much any clues regarding a SHV since she essentially spoiled that she was with Arie by posting on her IG stories matching the location of Arie. Perhaps she was told not to post anything?
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Mon Jan 15, 2018 10:43 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Regarding a SHV and Becca being more quiet, I'm wondering if maybe Becca laid more low and not posting as much any clues regarding a SHV since she essentially spoiled that she was with Arie by posting on her IG stories matching the location of Arie. Perhaps she was told not to post anything?

@AllAboutLove,
After that major slip, I’m pretty sure Becca knows not to create further exposure. She’s not stupid. She just didn’t know the skill of sleuths and the lengths they can go to. I get it. I’m pretty amazed and in awe myself. JMO

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jan 15, 2018 1:11 pm

LeapofFaith wrote:I just love him! IMO he is very well spoken

https://instagram.com/p/Bd7NBK7lxr8/

Love this!! He's so darn cute confident but most of all taking the negative comments into stride is what I like the most about this IMHO mature bachelor. He doesn't let any negativity bother him because as I've always said, who cares about the people that don't know you??! He's not on SM trying to justify himself to anyone. It's not what you say, IMHO it's what you do. His actions prove to me his sincerity. He doesn't get all bent out of shape worrying about those who don't like him. yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71474

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Mon Jan 15, 2018 1:19 pm

Sorry I was busy and am not up to date, but I read RS that Becca’s ex showed up: is this confirmed?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Mon Jan 15, 2018 1:23 pm

star_D wrote:Arie was spotted in a mall at Scottsdale today.
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bd54-G1H0wl/?tagged=thebachelor
He also shared two photos of his handler on insta story a few minutes ago.

This is an outdoor mall in North Scottsdale - very close to the Scottsdale airport. I don't know the exact location of Arie's home but there are some very nice neighborhoods nearby, that would match the exterior of his home. It would be very easy for a private jet to come to the airport and no one see who was on it. I actually think having a SHV in his home would be very possible. Also, very possible for them to travel to where his parents live in Fountain Hills, after dark, for a visit.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5313

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Mon Jan 15, 2018 2:44 pm

If it was a SHV weekend it wouldn’t be in Scottsdale.  He could sneak her in again but I wouldn’t call that a SHV.  I think they may have been together late last week.  But will continue to watch their feet.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by littlereddress Mon Jan 15, 2018 5:08 pm

One of the things I like about Arie is that he is observant.

http://www.instyle.com/celebrity/bachelor-arie-luyendyk-jr-interview-dressing-for-dates

“It’s funny, I can remember pretty much everyone’s dress from that first night especially,” Luyendyk Jr. told InStyle. “And for the women I was really interested in, I can tell you exactly what they wore on dates with me throughout the entire season—even down to their earrings.” wrote:

littlereddress

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Mon Jan 15, 2018 6:02 pm

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Mon Jan 15, 2018 6:23 pm

mprssdbyu wrote:

Thanks for posting this!! poor Bibiana! that really sux! but my goodness "the struggle is real" laugh out loud anyway looks like we finally start to see lauren and some sought of a relationship develop.. i have a funny feeling she is going to give me old lauren b vibes ...jmo
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 45 of 80 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 62 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

+88
bluejay25
bluwavz
sopearl
notarose
blueblues