SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Page 15 of 58 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 36 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by Guest Thu Dec 07, 2017 2:39 am

Chgohighlife wrote:
Rdjbb wrote:Here’s what I’ve been seeing.  Mik posted a side pic and her hair is done up in a bun almost identical to that final rose pic.  Also she just made a point on her insta story to say, “Oh, and bun life”. I think she’s trying to tell us that she is the F1.  Kinda bummed because I see a better match with Lyndsey.  Thoughts?

@Rdjbb, I strongly and wholeheartedly disagree. To me, Lyndsey is a petulant, reactionary, dramatic young woman who has a great deal of confusion about who she is and what she wants (which is par for the course at 23, it is a time for exploration and growth for most, not marriage and children.) IMO, she is the last thing Chris needs and if he chooses her, which I am aware he very well could, he will have buyer's remorse before any knot can be tied. Her filter-free family is another check mark on the "con" side from what I saw.
I'm honestly not sure about Mikaela but, based on what we have been shown of her, her business development and the support her family can provide, I believe she is focused and mature enough to merit his further involvement if he cares for her as much as I think he does. It's simple for me - I have a strong preference for Mikaela because she and her family exhibited more class and she appears to be much more grounded. She would be an asset to a 33 year old man who needs to develop a new career. JMO.

Good Post I agree thumbsup

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by Guest Thu Dec 07, 2017 3:22 am

ReneeM wrote:Mikaela's not in the country so she can't watch but she's still posting about it on her IG story
Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 15 Screen14
Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 15 Screen15

She also said she's gonna try to plan an event of some sort for finale night in Toronto.

thanks for sharing handwave

now... is the F2 reaction? I do not think so.

she is sharing kissing with chris.... i understand the jaded opinion that she is using it to gain followers.... but i prefer to focus on she maybe is sharing her happiness instead

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 07, 2017 3:37 am

well.... lindsey must really like it because she posted the same blog on her IG with a picture of her

which makes me think that she shared a love letter addressed to her and not her sharing her feelings

speculations .............. 1.......2.......3 GO! rofl

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Thu Dec 07, 2017 3:48 am

This is the suit Chris had on for WTA, along with the same new haircut. Could it have been filmed Nov 20?

https://instagram.com/p/BbuhDgSgbBQ/
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Dec 07, 2017 4:30 am

I also noticed that Chris changed his IG pic to one of his baseball ones.....guess the other pic didn't hold much to him. That and IMO, it was clearly one of his press pics anyways.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10794

Back to top Go down

Post by tatladylu Thu Dec 07, 2017 8:58 am

Jesse updated her blog.

She talks about her night 1 and some experiences in Costa Rica.

Apparently, Shanti really had some issues.

https://www.jjessiebaker.com/new-blog/

tatladylu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 07, 2017 10:08 am

does anyone think that mikaela went in california to avoid hometown and part 1 of the show?

i am thinking that if she is with chris, she made the right decision to do that.... if she is no longer with chris, she also did the right decision because she DID move on..... if she was never the F1, she also did the right thing to just move on 6 months later to watch something upseting

now considering she did this november 14 event.... i do not think she is avoiding the show at all

strange for me

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Thu Dec 07, 2017 11:19 am

HEA wrote:does anyone think that mikaela went in california to avoid hometown and part 1 of the show?

i am thinking that if she is with chris, she made the right decision to do that.... if she is no longer with chris, she also did the right decision because she DID move on..... if she was never the F1, she also did the right thing to just move on 6 months later to watch something upseting

now considering she did this november 14 event.... i do not think she is avoiding the show at all

strange for me

Mikaela has said in several IG stories that she's in Cali for work. In fact she said yesterday she had a business dinner last night. I believe she heads back to TO soon.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Dec 07, 2017 12:44 pm

tatladylu wrote:Jesse updated her blog.

She talks about her night 1 and some experiences in Costa Rica.

Apparently, Shanti really had some issues.

https://www.jjessiebaker.com/new-blog/

Reading that just reminds me how immature some of these women were. Also, confirms my feelings that she wasn't into Chris...no matter how many times she says he's hot!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Dec 07, 2017 1:08 pm

jojo47 wrote:This is the suit Chris had on for WTA, along with the same new haircut. Could it have been filmed Nov 20?

Good catch. It's tagged Montreal? Do we know what he was doing in Montreal?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71474

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 07, 2017 1:17 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
jojo47 wrote:This is the suit Chris had on for WTA, along with the same new haircut. Could it have been filmed Nov 20?

Good catch. It's tagged Montreal? Do we know what he was doing in Montreal?

no we do not know

the picture with the suit looks like a home, we can see behind him the toilet brush in the background
he also posted a Toronto post the following day or so with his friends and Guns and Roses
I also think he did a video about a fellow baseball guy who lost his life in a plane accident
i recall that he did not stay long in Montreal.... but it is possible that he changed the location and was not in Montreal but the toilet brush behind smells family or friend home to me, not hotel IMO

Could it be funerals?

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Thu Dec 07, 2017 9:17 pm

So what do you all think of some of the latest social media. The BachCan photo of a sneaky boob grab and Mikaela’s Insta story saying she can’t watch the episode cause it makes her too emotional.

Chris and Lyndsey have had some very passionate moments in this series, not so much Mikaela. So why can’t Mikaela watch? Because she wasn’t F1 or because of the hot Lyndsey scene?

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 58 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 36 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

+33
dy1119
mprssdbyu
4health
nikikass
albean99