SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Page 36 of 58 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 47 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 36 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Dec 14, 2017 10:34 pm

Everyone has different opinions, and I respect them all, and would never try to convince anyone of anything. That's who I am in general. I enjoy reading different opinions, and often times something is posted that I never thought of, so it's all good IMHO.

I have very good friends, some for over 35 yrs, 2 in particular, I love them both. I would never do what Lindsay did with her friend, let alone post them on SM. That's me, maybe that's normal, it's not for me. Therefore I can understand the speculation. I have no prejudice towards any sexuality. My nephew is gay, my very good friend's son is gay. I know what he went through growing up. IMO speculating sexuality based on what that person themselves posted on SM, I don't consider a bad thing. What if she is bisexual? I see nothing wrong with that. To me saying that it's not very nice to say, sounds like there's something wrong with it, and IMO there's nothing wrong with it. We are all respectful. That's just the way I see it.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71474

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 36 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by devilmaycar3 Thu Dec 14, 2017 10:43 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Everyone has different opinions, and I respect them all, and would never try to convince anyone of anything. That's who I am in general. I enjoy reading different opinions, and often times something is posted that I never thought of, so it's all good IMHO.

I have very good friends, some for over 35 yrs, 2 in particular, I love them both. I would never do what Lindsay did with her friend, let alone post them on SM. That's me, maybe that's normal, it's not for me. Therefore I can understand the speculation. I have no prejudice towards any sexuality. My nephew is gay, my very good friend's son is gay. I know what he went through growing up. IMO speculating sexuality based on what that person themselves posted on SM, I don't consider a bad thing. What if she is bisexual? I see nothing wrong with that. To me saying that it's not very nice to say, sounds like there's something wrong with it, and IMO there's nothing wrong with it.  We are all respectful. That's just the way I see it.

Well, nothing can ever be wrong in love. That I can absolutely agree. Smiley

devilmaycar3

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Dec 14, 2017 11:07 pm

Agent99 wrote:So from a couple of Instagram photos out of possibly hundreds, it has been speculated that Lyndsey is bisexual?   With her best friend?  Who is in a relationship with a man?   scratch   I mean, he looks pretty happy in some photos – perhaps it’s a menage a trois?  There’s a frisky group photo too?  Really, what does this have to do with The Bachelor – IMO you can go too far in reading between the lines and seeing what isn’t there.

I'm new here..and this discussion is a bit of a turn-off.
I completely agree with the whole post and I agree with it being a turnoff and IMO it has NOTHING to do with the Bachelor.

ETA:

devilmaycar3 wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:We are all free to post our opinions and speculate on what we view, that comes from TV, Social Media, or listen to podcasts.

Did Lindsay say she now has a boyfriend? Sorry I'm confused. Who has the boyfriend?

No. Not Lynds. It is the long-time friend in this case who seemed to have a boyfriend based on her postings on Instagram. I guess that's why is difficult for some to get on board with that bisexual speculation including me. I am all for love have no boundaries but if you dig deeper, it is really a little out there but of course I only speak for myself. JMO.

I have an aunt and friends that are lesbian and it doesn't bother me one bit. Been around my aunt all my life as well as her "girls", BUT when we see that Lynds friend that she's known since childhood is in a committed happy relationship with a guy(as per many pics on her IG), Lynds is with guys in her past, why should we drag her friend and her friend's relationship with the boyfriend in this in such a manor that may be construed as completely WRONG. IMO, that is taking things to extreme that we just shouldn't do. IMO, it's not enhancing the sleuthing for this season. AND further more, I KNOW how damaging it can be to someone else's relationship to bring this to it. Been there done that by watching my aunt's friend that isn't a lesbian or bi for that matter got drug into crap that jeopardized their relationship just because my aunt was her friend. Is this fair to them? I know I am taking this personal as I have seen how personal things can get when this type of stuff happens

Stepping off my soap box now but I hope we can treat the friend and her boyfriend with some respect.

Last edited by Aunties_Love on Thu Dec 14, 2017 11:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10794

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Dec 14, 2017 11:17 pm

Lindsay in in the F2. IMO It has EVERYTHING to do with the bachelor.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71474

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Thu Dec 14, 2017 11:37 pm

I don’t agree with labelling people, particularly if it’s unsubstantiated. Labelling someone and then snickering about it is worse IMO.

End of my ranting too dizzy

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Thu Dec 14, 2017 11:52 pm

IMO, very little in this show (The Bachelor) specifically or in modern culture in general or just the 2017 real world is designed to sidestep the sensibilities of people who are "turned off" by the mere inference of a certain sexual choice.

Reality does not cater to that bias and neither does Lyndsey which is why she feels free to post (on a public site) the pictures and heartfelt captions she often does. JMO

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Fri Dec 15, 2017 12:03 am

Aunties_Love wrote:
Agent99 wrote:So from a couple of Instagram photos out of possibly hundreds, it has been speculated that Lyndsey is bisexual?   With her best friend?  Who is in a relationship with a man?   scratch   I mean, he looks pretty happy in some photos – perhaps it’s a menage a trois?  There’s a frisky group photo too?  Really, what does this have to do with The Bachelor – IMO you can go too far in reading between the lines and seeing what isn’t there.

I completely agree with the whole post and I agree with it being a turnoff and IMO it has NOTHING to do with the Bachelor.

ETA:

devilmaycar3 wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:We are all free to post our opinions and speculate on what we view, that comes from TV, Social Media, or listen to podcasts.

Did Lindsay say she now has a boyfriend? Sorry I'm confused. Who has the boyfriend?

No. Not Lynds. It is the long-time friend in this case who seemed to have a boyfriend based on her postings on Instagram. I guess that's why is difficult for some to get on board with that bisexual speculation including me. I am all for love have no boundaries but if you dig deeper, it is really a little out there but of course I only speak for myself. JMO.

I have an aunt and friends that are lesbian and it doesn't bother me one bit.  Been around my aunt all my life as well as her "girls", BUT when we see that Lynds friend that she's known since childhood is in a committed happy relationship with a guy(as per many pics on her IG), Lynds is with guys in her past, why should we drag her friend and her friend's relationship with the boyfriend in this in such a manor that may be construed as completely WRONG.  IMO, that is taking things to extreme that we just shouldn't do.  IMO, it's not enhancing the sleuthing for this season.  AND further more, I  KNOW how damaging it can be to someone else's relationship to bring this to it.  Been there done that by watching my aunt's friend that isn't a lesbian or bi for that matter got drug into crap that jeopardized their relationship just because my aunt was her friend.  Is this fair to them?  I know I am taking this personal as I have seen how personal things can get when this type of stuff happens

Stepping off my soap box now but I hope we can treat the friend and her boyfriend with some respect.

IMO, If said boyfriend of the girlfriend is ok with the public declarations and full on kissing pictures on their instagrams - these little obscure postings will not concern him.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Fri Dec 15, 2017 12:12 am

Agent99 wrote:I don’t agree with labelling people, particularly if it’s unsubstantiated.   Labelling someone and then snickering about it is worse IMO.

End of my ranting too  dizzy

:yougogirl: I agree

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Fri Dec 15, 2017 12:14 am

Agent99 wrote:I don’t agree with labelling people, particularly if it’s unsubstantiated.   Labelling someone and then snickering about it is worse IMO.

The labelling I see is by people who keep insisting Lyndsey's not a lesbian when iirc, no one's ever said she was. Lyndsey & her friend chose to post videos of them kissing on a public platform, Lyndsey also chose to go on a reality show where the premise is romance. 2+2=4. My snickering is because even though I think the friendship is platonic, I find their closeness off-putting tbh. Jmo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Dec 15, 2017 12:17 am

GuardianAngel wrote:Everyone has different opinions, and I respect them all, and would never try to convince anyone of anything. That's who I am in general. I enjoy reading different opinions, and often times something is posted that I never thought of, so it's all good IMHO.

I have very good friends, some for over 35 yrs, 2 in particular, I love them both. I would never do what Lindsay did with her friend, let alone post them on SM. That's me, maybe that's normal, it's not for me. Therefore I can understand the speculation. I have no prejudice towards any sexuality. My nephew is gay, my very good friend's son is gay. I know what he went through growing up. IMO speculating sexuality based on what that person themselves posted on SM, I don't consider a bad thing. What if she is bisexual? I see nothing wrong with that. To me saying that it's not very nice to say, sounds like there's something wrong with it, and IMO there's nothing wrong with it.  We are all respectful. That's just the way I see it.

Beautifully put, @GuardianAngel; I especially agree with the bolded.  clapping!
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Dec 15, 2017 12:22 am

Chgohighlife wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:

ETA:

devilmaycar3 wrote:

I have an aunt and friends that are lesbian and it doesn't bother me one bit.  Been around my aunt all my life as well as her "girls", BUT when we see that Lynds friend that she's known since childhood is in a committed happy relationship with a guy(as per many pics on her IG), Lynds is with guys in her past, why should we drag her friend and her friend's relationship with the boyfriend in this in such a manor that may be construed as completely WRONG.  IMO, that is taking things to extreme that we just shouldn't do.  IMO, it's not enhancing the sleuthing for this season.  AND further more, I  KNOW how damaging it can be to someone else's relationship to bring this to it.  Been there done that by watching my aunt's friend that isn't a lesbian or bi for that matter got drug into crap that jeopardized their relationship just because my aunt was her friend.  Is this fair to them?  I know I am taking this personal as I have seen how personal things can get when this type of stuff happens

IMO, If said boyfriend of the girlfriend is ok with the public declarations and full on kissing pictures on their instagrams - these little obscure postings will not concern him.
Then IMO, when these inferences are brought into their lives by other sm venues and other people's opinions, it can matter greatly. I watched a marriage and family almost be ripped apart by stuff that's said. IMO, it's not our right to do it when IMO, it`s not our(the viewers) business to do so. IMO.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Dec 15, 2017 12:31 am

ReneeM wrote:

The labelling I see is by people who keep insisting Lyndsey's not a lesbian when iirc, no one's ever said she was. Lyndsey & her friend chose to post videos of them kissing on a public platform, Lyndsey also chose to go on a reality show where the premise is romance. 2+2=4. My snickering is because even though I think the friendship is platonic, I find their closeness off-putting tbh. Jmo.
IMO, there has been lots of insinuations made and snickering happening. As someone that`s watched a family member loose their friends because of the damage that words can do is really sad. IMO, do we as viewers of the show have the right(maybe not the best word to use but I am frustrated in finding the one I want to describe it) to insinuate and start dragging things out. This friend of hers that she`s known since childhood is in a very close friend and that's ALL, IMO, and one that means everything to her. Do we have a right to think otherwise?? Again, I watched my aunt and her friend get ripped apart by all the insinuations, labelling out there, etc. Then when the friends marriage was brought into it, it was the family that almost paid the price.

Al I am saying is that IMO, pushing the envelope can hurt many more than we as commenters/viewers may know.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 58 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 47 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

+33
dy1119
mprssdbyu
4health
nikikass
albean99