SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Page 16 of 58 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 37 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by Chgohighlife Thu Dec 07, 2017 9:36 pm

Agent99 wrote:So what do you all think of some of the latest social media.  The BachCan photo of a sneaky boob grab and Mikaela’s Insta story saying she can’t watch the episode cause it makes her too emotional.  

Chris and Lyndsey have had some very passionate moments in this series, not so much Mikaela.  So why can’t Mikaela watch?  Because she wasn’t F1 or because of the hot Lyndsey scene?

IMO Generally, the issue is the F1 does not want to see their love's efforts to make his/her final choices especially when they recognize it was a difficult choice. That is typical. It is a bit atypical to see people too emotional to watch scenes of themselves. JMO

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by Guest Thu Dec 07, 2017 9:44 pm

Chgohighlife wrote:
Agent99 wrote:So what do you all think of some of the latest social media.  The BachCan photo of a sneaky boob grab and Mikaela’s Insta story saying she can’t watch the episode cause it makes her too emotional.  

Chris and Lyndsey have had some very passionate moments in this series, not so much Mikaela.  So why can’t Mikaela watch?  Because she wasn’t F1 or because of the hot Lyndsey scene?

IMO Generally, the issue is the F1 does not want to see their love's efforts to make his/her final choices especially when they recognize it was a difficult choice. That is typical. It is a bit atypical to see people too emotional to watch scenes of themselves. JMO

I remember many F1 said that they did not want to watch the hometown and fantasy dates with the F2. When you know that prods will scorch and edit, when a person moved on to a better place... i think it is okay to say "PASS"

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Dec 07, 2017 11:32 pm

IMO, there has been many F2's in the past that don't want to watch and see what they lost. IMO, with Lyndsey, he has it all. IMO, Mikaela may be bitter in a way cause she realized that maybe she was being played? I don't know for sure, just throwing a few things out there to mull over. IMO.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Thu Dec 07, 2017 11:32 pm

What sneaky boob grab?

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Dec 07, 2017 11:34 pm

northernviewer wrote:

What sneaky boob grab?
LOL, I forgot to ask that too.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Dec 07, 2017 11:39 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
northernviewer wrote:

What sneaky boob grab?

Might have been in the mud?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Thu Dec 07, 2017 11:43 pm

northernviewer wrote:

What sneaky boob grab?

Sorry I am at work with computer restrictions otherwise I would try to bring it across. It is a photo on BachCan's instagram where they are in the mud.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Thu Dec 07, 2017 11:47 pm

Here you go :
Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 16 Screen11
source
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Dec 07, 2017 11:53 pm

Sprite wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
northernviewer wrote:

What sneaky boob grab?

Might have been in the mud?
could it be related to this pic?  We saw them in the mud, but IMO we only saw them standing under the shower for seconds it seemed, yet this happened

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 16 24301383_776180825898655_4420680821414284651_n
https://www.facebook.com/bachcan/?ref=br_rs

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Dec 07, 2017 11:55 pm

iamreal2u wrote:Here you go :
Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 16 Screen11
source
Thankyou so much for bringing that over....YOWSI!! :hearts love:

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Thu Dec 07, 2017 11:58 pm

source

giggling .... and that’s why he chose Lindsey for that date ... wanted to cop a feel in case she turned down fantasy suite card hehehe
No doubt in my mind that was an F1 kinda date ..... not actor pirates ...

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Dec 08, 2017 1:01 am

northernviewer wrote:
source

giggling ....  and that’s why he chose Lindsey for that date ... wanted to cop a feel in case she turned down fantasy suite card hehehe
No doubt in my mind that was an F1 kinda date ..... not actor pirates ...
couldn't agree more. That date was far more personal, private and F1'ish than a pirate boat with hired pirates. Mind you, I think I said a few times.....I felt that no matter what she wasn't going to turn down that fantasy suite card - AT ALL. LOL. IMO, that "cleansing" ceremony was them knocking off any past juju and taking their relationship to the next level. Then add the talks that he had with both parents, IMO, now he's ready for his head to follow where his heart went a while ago. I actually noticed it more on her HTD. When he met the grandfather, had their time in the apple orchard, IMO, that cinched the deal for him and that would account for him being more distant with Mikaela since then.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 58 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 37 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

+33
dy1119
mprssdbyu
4health
nikikass
albean99