SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Tue Feb 20, 2018 3:53 am

She's 34. Looks older, IMO (not an insult).
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Tue Feb 27, 2018 5:31 pm

I've said it before and I'll say it again: Next Bachelorette, IMO!

'Would you like to come on a date with me?' Laurina Fleure makes the first move in new Bachelor In Paradise trailer as she reveals her VERY long list of expectations for a partner

'When it comes to love, Laurina Fleure knows exactly what she wants,' announces a voiceover in the latest trailer for Bachelor In Paradise.

And there's no denying the 34-year-old fan favourite is a woman with exceedingly high standards.

In her introductory video, the Bachelor 2014 contestant reads out her lengthy list of what she's looking for in a boyfriend.

Bachelor in Paradise's Laurina lists what she is after in a guy

In the teaser, Laura says she wants 'to be with someone who is intelligent and witty, loving and affectionate and funny.'

Her dream guy must also be 'spontaneous and adventurous, committed and respectful, playful and adoring, spiritual and a man of god.'

But that's not all.

To date Laurina, you should be 'pretty high energy and... really healthy.'

Being 'accepting and understanding' is essential too, and you must be 'inspired to be the best version of yourself' at all times.  

The voiceover then asks, 'So which lucky guy will tick Laurina's boxes.'

At the end of the trailer, Laurina is shown making the first move with a mystery male suitor.

She asks an unseen contestant: 'Would you like to come on a date with me?'

Bachelor In Paradise will air on Network Ten later this year

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Tue Feb 27, 2018 6:51 pm

Her list is actually a pretty good one. She should trademark it...
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Feb 27, 2018 9:22 pm

It's certainly very thorough.   Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 3806527698

I think a lot will depend on what kind of edit they give her.  If it's a cold, impossible-to-please b*tch edit, that won't translate to Lead, but if she comes across as someone with high standards who's serious about finding her perfect partner, it will be Laurina handing out the roses later this year IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by quick_dry Mon Mar 12, 2018 10:11 am

My query would be whether they'd be looking to have the lead be someone putting religion as a big factor in their decision.

I'm not religious at all, but I'd find it interesting to see how the issues of different religions (even ones that centre on the same deity) would be addressed. I don't think that really fits with "the vibe of it" on Bach though.
quick_dry
quick_dry

Male Posts : 53

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Mar 12, 2018 10:33 am

That's a really good point, @quick_dry.  I didn't realise Laurina was that religious until she put "man of god" on her list of requirements.  I can imagine there wouldn't be too many religious men lining up to go on a show like this.

BUT! There was Jefferson last season who was veeerrryyy religious (interestingly, that was never mentioned on the show - perhaps they would do the same with Laurina?  I'm sure it would be a factor for her, but it might not make it on-screen)

So maybe they'd just make sure her planned F1 was "of the faith", but not make a storyline out of it, and then have the rest of her suitors made up of the usual jackasses, underwear models and Bachelor in Paradise trainees.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Mar 12, 2018 10:30 pm

IF she is the next lead, it's kind of her past edit that will give me great pause in watching her season.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Tue Mar 13, 2018 3:18 am

I actually think Laurina adding man of God to her list of desirables adds to her intrigue. Never would I ever had imagined that was part of what she wants in a man. Will be interesting to see how this plays out.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5309

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Mar 20, 2018 3:11 am

Casting call opened 20/03

Source

If you’re searching for that special someone and looking for love…

Then the next season of The Bachelorette is casting right now…

If love is in your sights and you’re ready to find THE ONE…

WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
Single Women between the ages of 25-35
Single Men between the ages of 23-35
You must be willing and available to be filmed for the duration of the series. Filming will roughly commence late May of 2018 and may take up to 12 weeks.

IMPORTANT DATES:
We are yet to release audition dates, however first stage auditions will be held early May 2018.

THE ONLINE APPLICATION:
In order to successfully apply you will need to do the following:
Complete the application form (by answering a series of questions). Note: We request that you complete the application form yourself.
You must read, understand and agree to all Terms & Conditions
You must upload 2 x current photos of yourself (one full length and one headshot).
You may also upload a short video (this is optional)
By applying for The Bachelorette Series 4 you consent to your involvement in the series.

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION REGARDING THE APPLICATION:
You must be single to apply.
You must meet the age criteria (Women: 25-35 years and Men: 23-35 years).
You must complete all questions truthfully.
You must complete the application yourself.
You must agree to the Terms & Conditions.
You must be willing and available to be filmed for the time frame listed above (i.e From June 2018 for roughly up to 12 weeks).
Deadline for applications: TBD
Please do not contact the Producer (Warner Bros. International Television Production Australia) regarding the status of your application. The Producer (Warner Bros. International Television Production Australia) will be in contact with you if you are successfully through to the next round of casting.

Source

Pretty young age ranges, wouldn't you agree? question  No more Stu's then obviously!  laugh out loud  They may as well call it BiP casting.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Mar 20, 2018 9:47 am

@Bobette Do you remember the age bracket for other casting calls? I seem to think it was on the younger side too? I could be wrong.

Almost time for another season! That's great!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Mar 20, 2018 10:20 am

GuardianAngel wrote:@Bobette Do you remember the age bracket for other casting calls? I seem to think it was on the younger side too? I could be wrong.

Almost time for another season! That's great!

Sophie's season called for men 28-40 (here) so this seems to be way younger.  It's making me think Laurina isn't in the running for Lead after all - she's 34 going on 35, making most of the men younger than her, which would be weird.  I wonder who they've got in mind for such a young bunch of guys?  Maybe it's purely to get a pool of young spunky people lined up for BiP 2019.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Mar 20, 2018 12:54 pm

@Bobette Thanks, I remember it was very one sided, just couldn't remember if it was younger or older, but I do remember it was unusual.

That definitely doesn't sound like it would be a cast for Laurina.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+27
limoncello
AEF
spangler
Agent99
Storybook
stuckinsc
Enough
Mommyof2
LoveDovez
Linds911
Idlemess