SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 4 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 41 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Sat Mar 31, 2018 7:54 pm

HOLD THE PHONE

Daily Mail just published an article quoting Laurina saying she's in love!  Pretty sure she doesn't leave at the next RC though - lots of rumours she hooks up with Apollo and he's not even on the show yet.  I wouldn't be surprised if he's her "mystery man".  She's quoted describing him as young but Blake is roughly the same age and Apollo is much more mature so can totally see it happening.

Will she walk off the show without finding love? Laurina Fleure 'quits Bachelor in Paradise before being eliminated' ... as Blake Colman makes shock move during rose ceremony

She's one of the big names who have returned to TV hoping for a second chance at finding love.

But Laurina Fleure may not give her chance to find love long, with The Sunday Telegraph reporting the brunette beauty 'quits' Bachelor In Paradise alongside several other unlucky in love contestants in future episodes.

It comes as a preview for Monday night's episode shows Laurina declaring she is 'done' after Blake Colman does something unthinkable at the Rose Ceremony.

It's not known whether Laurina quits Bachelor in Paradise for good and Daily Mail Australia has contacted Channel Ten for comment.

After sharing a kiss during their first date together, Laurina enters the rose ceremony confident that Blake will give her a rose in return.

But a preview for the episode shows Blake pausing as he prepares to hand out a rose, before placing his hand over his face and saying: 'F**k! Oh my God!'

Laurina's face goes from happy to disappointed, with the brunette beauty telling producers: 'That's it. I'm done!'

While refusing to confirm whether she had found romance with someone from the show, Laurina did tell The Sunday Telegraph she was in love.

She also told OK! Magazine on Thursday Bachelor in Paradise producers had offered her enticements to get on the show.

'Production promised me they'd find me someone to drool over,' Laurina revealed to the publication.  

The beauty revealed she had her eyes set on two men in particular before arriving on the island.

'I was really happy to see Michael [Turnbull]. I always thought he was very cute. And Apollo [Jackson], but he's very young,' Laurina said.  

Laurina rose to pop culture icon status after she complained about getting a 'dirty street pie' during a single date with Blake Garvey on the 2014 season of The Bachelor.

Source

Back to the drawing board for Leads then I guess?

Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Mar 31, 2018 10:26 pm

dizzy Wow!!!

Well it sounds like she's out of contention, but I'm curious to find out why Blake did that??

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71486

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Apr 01, 2018 12:38 am

GuardianAngel wrote:dizzy Wow!!!

Well it sounds like she's out of contention, but I'm curious to find out why Blake did that??

The whole thing was probably scripted IMO.  I thought it might have been to build sympathy for her as Lead but maybe it's just to serve as a contrast to her relationship with Apollo (who I'm sure will be a perfect gentleman and the polar opposite to Blake).  Maybe she was originally pencilled in as Lead but fell for Apollo so took herself out of contention - now that WOULD be romantic!
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Apr 01, 2018 6:04 pm

@Bobette I like that scenario! yes she's got them scrambling now? Were there any other speculated leads? I don't recall.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71486

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Apr 01, 2018 7:33 pm

I don't think there are any, @GuardianAngel!  The speculation about Laurina has only been around here (my fault giggling ) and I haven't heard any names mentioned in the press.  They may have someone else locked in already and if so it's probably a celebrity IMO.  hmmm
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Apr 13, 2018 10:25 am

Bobette wrote:
Sundy wrote:Not meaning to cause hysteria or become an article in the Daily Mail but why has Nikki done media about her experience on The Bachelor? question question question Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 4 Aebbd210

I'll have a listen, @Sundy (I like Tim Dormer!) and get back to you with my thoughts.  If she bad mouths the show, nothing to see here; if she's wording things carefully and talking about "journeys" and "future possibilities" then something's afoot IMO. :detective

Bobette wrote:Direct link to the podcast: https://www.popsugar.com.au/celebrity/POPSUGAR-Australia-POPCAST-Podcast-44597455

@Sundy - I listened while I cooked dinner.

Notable quotes (make that paraphrases - I was transcribing and cooking at the same time so it's not 100% accurate but the timestamps are there for anyone interested to hear the exact quote)

3:39 "I was - and still am - open to meeting someone" Suspect

6:00 onwards Talks a lot about "being herself", "the real me", "I make no apology for who I am", "I was open" etc

10:45 talks a lot about people assuming it wasn't real - she emphasises that for her it was real and she did fall in love; "It was very real for me"

11:36 "I was naiive; I hadn't watched the show previously"

12:50 "I accepted the decision right away and moved on from it"

15:10 "I loved him, he didn't love me, that was fine"; "there was an assumption that I won"

16:50 Regarding having to keep secrets - "You sign a lot of paperwork... my Dad didn't know (only Mum and sister)"

18:20 (about the finale) "Channel 10 were very respectful of me"  Suspect "It was very obvious to them that it was real for me".  Alex was respectful; they still have a "weird bond"

20:14 She and her sister cried through the whole finale

22:00 I believe in "the one"; I was going on the show to meet the person I'm meant to be with.

22:30 Talking about how people chase fame but she didn't - Australia was begging for her to be the next Bachelorette - "I... ummm... had opportunities presented to me"

23:38 Bachelor in paradise - I read on Instagram that you said you're not going to be part of that but there's always going to be rumours...  
Nikki - "Yeah... I've probably been contacted for lots of different things (sounding awkward) but I just..."  
So you turned them down?  
Nikki:  "yeah".  Your not interested?  "Not that I'm not interested, after Bachelor I was just trying to heal... and it's not like I wouldn't...
Reading between the lines, I'm guessing they did want you to do something, and you said no?
SILENCE
You don't have to say you did or you didn't
Nikki: "I think I could have kept rolling with it"
Good on you for saying no to it
Nikki: "If I was going to go on another show... so keep in mind, I've fallen in love on the show, so I know it can work... If I was going to be the person, with the guys rolling up to meet me, I would need to be 100% ready for that, and it's not that I haven't or wouldn't consider a different reality, it's just that the timing would have to be right and I would need to be ready.  Suspect

26:59 People know what they're getting with you (you're approachable; they like you)

28:00 There's no agenda with you.  So let's talk about your love life since the show... you're single?
Nikki: "Single"
How has The Bachelor affected dating for you?
Nikki: "If I get out, I don't get approached" (people are intimidated, there's an assumption guys are all over me).  It's been a couple of years and I've been single the whole time.  So now I'm starting to think... am I too independent?"
"I think dating is hard and what I experience is no different to anyone else"

30:36 If anything Bachelor makes dating easier because it's all organised
What's it like living with the press interest?

36:15 "I had a full bachelor experience, fell in love, made it to the end, it didn't work out the way I hoped it would at that time, and it was what it was and I'm moving on from it.  And it was an adventure, and I want new experiences, but in life you have amazing experiences - the highest of highs and lows... I think that's the interesting part - there's so much more to me than that and it's lovely that it was positive and people see me in a positive light; no-one says anything negative to me, I feel very lucky.
Tim: I wish you luck finding love.  You don't think love is tainted by your experience.
Nikki: "Nah, I LOVE love".

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm......:detective

Bobette wrote:
Dirty Street Pie wrote:@Bobette that podcast as you’ve transcribed is screaming Nikki for next Bette to me, which I would be completely here for.

Exactly my thoughts too - why else drag it all up again now?  And her answers were just way too "on brand".  How many times have we heard the words "I know the process works..." and "I've moved on and am ready to find the one" before.  Hugesmile
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Fri Apr 13, 2018 12:32 pm

Sign me up to watch Nikki as 'ette!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5316

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Fri Apr 13, 2018 6:09 pm

Thanks @Bobette I was just popping over to post this re Nikki. Fingers and Toes Kimmy
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Fri Apr 13, 2018 7:25 pm

Omg yes! I'm all for Nikki after Sophie's disasterous season.

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Apr 14, 2018 3:07 am

And here come the articles:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-5614463/The-Bachelors-Nikki-Gogan-opens-heartbreak-Richie-Strahan.html

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-5614601/The-Bachelor-reject-Nikki-Gogan-blasts-ex-friend-selling-magazine.html

I'll be interested to see if her name stays in the media in the coming weeks.

Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Sat Apr 14, 2018 3:20 am

when do they usually announce who the next bachelorette is again?
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sat Apr 14, 2018 6:24 am

LeapofFaith wrote:when do they usually announce who the next bachelorette is again?

Sophie was announced 23 April and Sam 29 April and Georgia 21 June
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 41 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+27
limoncello
AEF
spangler
Agent99
Storybook
stuckinsc
Enough
Mommyof2
LoveDovez
Linds911
Idlemess