SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 35 of 79 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 57 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 35 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Dirty Street Pie Tue Jul 10, 2018 6:54 pm

@spangler you have hit the nail on the head!
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 35 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Wed Jul 11, 2018 1:26 am

spangler wrote:Aussie guys don’t like high maintenance, but they do like blonde hair and big boobs.

That explains why the guys were all initially attracted to her when she turned up on BIP, but turned off her pretty quick cause she was too much effort.

Totally agree.   :yes:

You can waste thousands of dollars making yourself look like a blow up doll, but true beauty is more than skin deep, IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Jul 11, 2018 2:49 am

More pics of Ali's Cockatoo Island date have gone up on the Matrix website and the caption is hilarious.  Even the paparazzos don't seem to be able to take this season seriously!

Bachelorette Ali Oetjen pictured on her first solo date filming at Cockatoo Island. Ali and her suitor enjoyed a bit of brunch at the cafe before the pair got hands on with a 'task' which involved writing their fears on a large 'vision' board which they then drove through in an ATV buggy. Seriously. Ali's fear included 'Manipulation'.

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 35 3806527698

As for the pics, I think DM chose the ones that best supported their "she's smitten!" headline, because in others she looks like someone sitting next to her creepy uncle at Xmas lunch.  

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 35 27tmEPv
Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 35 TJaBRUJ
Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 35 Sx5MfkO

Zero chemistry, IMO. Caption confirms this was the first single date and if so, this guy will probably make it to Top 5 but not win, if the patterns of past seasons are to be repeated.

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Jul 11, 2018 9:14 am

Group Date Monday 09/07 reported 11/07 by news.com.au

The Bachelorette’s Ali goes on group date

FILMING of this year’s season of The Bachelorette is well and truly underway, with Ali Oetjen filming her first group date on Monday.

Oetjen donned a Roman inspired toga dress for the themed date, while male contestants gave their best Maximus impressions in gladiator costumes.

This year’s Bachelorette supervised a series of stadium challenges alongside series host Osher Gunsberg.

While the group date was a test of fitness, one male contestant appeared to earn extra points by keeping Oetjen warm with a hug in between takes.

Oetjen was a controversial choice for this year’s season of The Bachelorette after she was accused of cheating by her last boyfriend.

Grant Kemp, who began dating Oetjen after meeting her on Bachelor in Paradise, claims he had caught another man “going down” on her in his Los Angeles home.

“I walked in with my friend Sabrina — who witnessed this whole thing — sees him going down on her on my stairs, so I kicked her out of my house that night,” Kemp told the Kyle and Jackie O Show in May.

Oetjen has so far refused to give specific details of her split from Kemp, only to say that distance had been a factor.

Seems all media outlets are committed to reminding readers that Ali is a cheater.  Good luck rolling that ball of poop in glitter, Bachelorette publicity department!

Poor guys would have been absolutely freezing their nubbins off it's so cold in AU right now.  Pics (will try to get closeups when they appear on the Matrix website):

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 35 9eZZfuB
Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 35 FTQKxdn

Source

Not going to lie, some of these guys look hot.  I like a nice thick beard (and does one of them have a Ron Burgundy-style fro and moustache???) I'm digging it. cantstopl

ETA:  Why does Ali look like she's about to cry in so many of these pics?  Is she mentally not coping?  Or have her lip procedures messed up her facial muscles?
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jul 11, 2018 9:24 am

She doesn't look interested in any of those pics. It does look like she's been crying in each of them. no idea

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71462

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Jul 11, 2018 10:59 am

Those first date pictures....those are the ones where she seems the most smitten??? Could have fooled me. She looks bored, but maybe it's just the botox.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Jul 14, 2018 9:11 am

Lucky fellas! The Bachelorette's Ali Oetjen shares a passionate kiss with TWO different suitors while filming a romantic group date in Sydney

Her fellow Bachelor stars have called her everything from 'lame and boring' to a 'cheater'.

But Ali Oetjen didn't let the negativity bring her down while filming a group date for The Bachelorette in Sydney on Friday.

The scandalous 32-year-old appeared to enjoy herself immensely on the romantic outing, kissing two different contestants during the course of the day and then having dinner with a third suitor later that night.

Despite being surrounded by a bustling cast and crew, the busty blonde didn't seem to have any problem getting comfortable in front of the cameras.

Her chemistry appeared to be especially sizzling with one of the mystery men, with Ali passionately placing her hand behind his head as she pulled him in for a smooch.

The Adelaide-based account manager looked stylish for the group date, sporting a flirty floral mini-dress with a cream-coloured jacket on top for warmth.

Later that night, she was spotted on a romantic one-on-one date a third gentleman.

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 35 Zs2Wknw
Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 35 WqIBvvc

Ali's amorous display comes just days after ex-boyfriend and fellow Bachelor star Grant Kemp, 29, slammed her in an exclusive interview with Daily Mail Australia.

'I was completely shocked that they cast her as the new Bachelorette,' Grant said.

'It's not going to be a good season and I don't know how you would feel about one of the 25 guys there [competing on The Bachelorette] that are going to try and have a relationship with a girl who got walked in on cheating by the last guy she dated,' he added.

Grant went on to say that producers of The Bachelorette had their sights set firmly on Ali years before her stint on the spin-off Bachelor in Paradise.

'I knew they had asked her before. They asked her a couple of years before, but she didn't do it because she had a boyfriend [at the time],' the model said.

Grant said that what's most shocking is that producers continued to ask her to star in the show, despite reportedly knowing about the cheating allegations.

'The fact that they asked her after what she did was so shocking because I think they knew. I think that's why her [Ali] and co-star Keira [Maguire, 32] schemed up the story that I tried to have a threesome with her,' he said.

Grant, who has starred in multiple dating shows in America, suggested that part of the reason why Ali may have been cast is due to 'slim pickings'.

He explained: 'There's only like six seasons of The Bachelor and Bachelorette, or something like that, so you have slim pickings.'

He continued: 'You have one or two girls from every season that might be OK, and then you think, "Will they do it?” In Australia, there's just not enough people to do it.'

Grant claimed that Ali 'hooked up' with a male house guest while she was staying at his home in Los Angeles back in March.

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Jul 14, 2018 9:13 am

Rehearsing their lines? Contestants from The Bachelorette spotted reading from notebooks before group date with Ali Oetjen... after former star Elise Stacy claimed the show is 'staged'

Three contestants from the upcoming season of The Bachelorette have been spotted reading from notebooks before filming a date with leading lady Ali Oetjen, 27.

From a glance, the picturesque scene of the reality TV series looked like a Hollywood set, with a bustling cast and crew present at all times and props like boom mics and lighting equipment clearly visible.

While the exact contents of the notebooks is unclear, a close-up image of one of the pages shows what appears to be the romantic scribbles of one of the suitors.

'We would go for a hike along the water in our active wear,' reads the first line of one of the notebooks. (Me: cantstopl )

Ali was later seen kissing two of the men from the date, before heading out to enjoy a romantic dinner with a third suitor.

During filming, Ali was also spotted standing next to the show's host Osher Gunsberg, 44, while crew members were stationed close by with cameras and mics.

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 35 QTC85km
Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 35 FguhIt7

Photos from the set of the popular reality TV dating competition come just days after former Bachelor star Elise Stacy accused the show of being 'staged'.

Elise, who was the runner-up on Matty J's season of The Bachelor last year, made the confession during an Instagram Q&A with fans - but insisted her feelings for Matty were genuine.

'Was The Bachelor staged?' a fan asked.

Elise, 31, replied: 'Some parts, yes... I'm sure they were. My feelings? No. Feels like a lifetime ago!'

Last year, Elise was left heartbroken when Matty chose 31-year-old jewellery designer Laura Byrne as winner of The Bachelor.

Fortunately, Elise has moved on from her heartbreak and is now dating Justin Kosmina, the son of Adelaide United coach John Kosmina.

Meanwhile, the next season of The Bachelor is tentatively set to return in early August, followed by Ali's season of The Bachelorette.

Source

Oufits for future reference:

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 35 G2BH24X

Source

Is it just me or does Ali look completely miserable in every single shot? question
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Jul 14, 2018 11:27 am

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 35 297491761 It seems every article I have read about this season has some kind of negativity in it. She looks bored/dense. It will be interesting to see the edit and what the guys say after the show.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Sat Jul 14, 2018 11:37 am

Bobette wrote:

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 35 QTC85km

Source

Is this lamb man? He looks handsome!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5309

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Jul 14, 2018 9:18 pm

Sprite wrote:Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 35 297491761  It seems every article I have read about this season has some kind of negativity in it. She looks bored/dense. It will be interesting to see the edit and what the guys say after the show.

Same, @Sprite.  I've been editing the articles when I post them because they're usually 2 paragraphs of new information and then 5 paragraphs of rehashed details of Ali's cheating.  They literally include it with every article and even though I'm not a fan, it seems pointless to keep harping on about it.  We're stuck with her now so may as well focus on new info IMO.

@Norcalgal, no I don't think that's Sheepy.  IMO that's him circled on the Toga date and bench guy is three to the right (arrow).  The guy with Ali is too tanned/groomed IMO (looks like he has a very good skincare routine.  laugh out loud).  Sheepy seems to have a paler complexion and his eyes are closer together.  I'm hoping more pics will show up on the matrix website soon.

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 35 F9gLqQq

Source for pic

The tall guy pictured hugging Ali on the beach and kissing her on the bench might be this seasons "fall guy"/clinger type IMO.  He looks pretty keen on her and she seems to be encouraging it but IMO there is no way she'd pick him.  He might be the nicest guy on earth but I think Ali will choose someone more conventionally good looking - her mythical "perfect man". Rolling Eyes
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Jul 14, 2018 9:37 pm

AH HA!  More pics.  TY, matrixpictures.com.au Hugesmile

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 35 4f8IUyc
Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 35 OoBE8Q7
Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 35 LJdpo3E
Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 35 GSaxKf2
Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 35 Upbzdkr
Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 35 ZsfrTVb
Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 35 YYkY7Qi

WHY ARE THEY ALL DRINKING?!  Classic Aussie.  cantstopl

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 79 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 57 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+27
limoncello
AEF
spangler
Agent99
Storybook
stuckinsc
Enough
Mommyof2
LoveDovez
Linds911
Idlemess