SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 52 of 79 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 65 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 52 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Tue Sep 18, 2018 11:51 pm

Thank you @Agent99!  

I can't believe they're posting a preview already when filming only just wrapped.  They must be super keen to show off her men.  LOL at her saying the "old" Ali would have fallen in love with the first man to get out of the car - as if she's undergone a dramatic personality change in the what, 6 months between BiP and Bette?  Yeah not buying it sorry - still just as desperate IMO.

Anyway, great find!  

Lambchops still my favourite thus far. Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 52 2498057887

ETA: I don't have a FB account so can't read the comments but if anyone spots anything potentially identifying a contestant (eg: no way I can't believe that's Danny from the gym!) please tag me with the details - I'm keen to work out who these guys are.

ETA 2: Perfect example; I reckon these guys might know one of the contestants Suspect :

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 52 PUtgfZH

Source

Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 52 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 19, 2018 1:06 am

Agent99 wrote:

https://www.facebook.com/BacheloretteAU/videos/340327976709874/

Thank you for posting @Agent99. It looks fun already. Looking forward to watching  yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Wed Sep 19, 2018 4:33 am

Haven't seen anything incriminating in the comments so far, but have seen a LOT of love for Lamb Chop, he's going to be a fan fave, either F1 or next Bach IMO (for his sake I hope next Bach :uptonogood)
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Sep 19, 2018 5:22 am

Dirty Street Pie wrote:Haven't seen anything incriminating in the comments so far, but have seen a LOT of love for Lamb Chop, he's going to be a fan fave, either F1 or next Bach IMO (for his sake I hope next Bach :uptonogood)

Exciting news - I think I'm close to finding Lambchops.  I have a hunch he might be affiliated with this sheep stud (wool not meat - yay): https://twitter.com/wiringapark

Doing a Google search brings up one guy in particular who has a strong resemblance to Chops IMO - possibly a brother or other family member (won't post pics in case I'm wrong)

I'm betting Chops is from a wool farming family in WA.

UPDATE:  I've almost got him.  Googled what I suspect to be his family name and up popped this:

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 52 L5TKqkS

FOUND HIM!!!

https://twitter.com/HobleyDaniel
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Sep 19, 2018 5:38 am

He's Daniel Hobley, IMO:

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 52 TM7Lv41

Source

Looks like his family farms merino wool but he's an aspiring sports radio journalist.

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 52 YQCoV4K

Source

Instagram:  

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 52 ABwYR03

Source

Now Daily Mail, when you're crediting me, that's Bobette with a big B and two t's, OK? Hugesmile
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Wed Sep 19, 2018 6:32 am

Well done @Bobette well done indeed! If he's from a farming family he has possibly come through the private boarding school system, so will have enough money for Princess Ali, we could have an F1 here? laugh out loud
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Sep 19, 2018 6:38 am

Dirty Street Pie wrote:Well done @Bobette well done indeed! If he's from a farming family he has possibly come through the private boarding school system, so will have enough money for Princess Ali, we could have an F1 here? laugh out loud

Yeah and if he works in radio they'd have than in common too.  If he's into sports he's not my type so Ali can have him.   Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 52 3806527698

He's shown in the promo but only briefly at the end - that has a certain F1ish scent to it too, no? If his friend's describing him as "Rowdy" though I think he might have been cast mainly for his narration abilities and chat.  He'll be one of the principal narrators IMO.  

The cute lamb might secure the FIR which would justify him sticking around for a while - I always think the FIR is chosen by the producers more than the Lead (e.g. Sam last season - TPTB wanted him for his voiceovers so told Sophie to give him the DD rose IMO)

Re: Private schooling, during my Googling I discovered the price of a good Merino ram.  affraid   Yeah, I think his family is WELL OFF.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Wed Sep 19, 2018 6:43 am

Sometimes children from farming families have no choice but to send kids to boarding schools. Many of them are not rich.

Imagine Lambchop want to work in the farm and Ali have to help out!
Keira didn't like working in the vineyard

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Sep 19, 2018 7:00 am

Enough wrote:Sometimes children from farming families have no choice but to send kids to boarding schools. Many of them are not rich.

Imagine Lambchop want to work in the farm and Ali have to help out!
Keira didn't like working in the vineyard

Good point @Enough especially with the current drought; a lot of farmers are doing it tough.  From what I saw, his family seems to be among the top breeders, and have quite the successful farming empire, but you're right, I shouldn't assume.  :yes:
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Wed Sep 19, 2018 6:37 pm

@Bobette Well done, Lambchop has a name (although I think he will forever be Lambchop, it's just too good) High clap

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Sep 21, 2018 5:11 am

No way this would be F1 IMO but Adelaide Now is reporting Ali was seen with a "mystery man" at the Handorf Inn.

HAS Adelaide’s Bachelorette Ali Oetjen already whisked her new beau home for a post-show visit?

Confidential spies spotted the polarising TV star - who recently finished filming her season of Ten’s reality series - enjoying a romantic date with a mystery man at the Hahndorf Inn this week.

Describing the man as “tall, dark and well-dressed”, the source says the pair looked “pretty cosy” as they caught up at the iconic SA restaurant.

It wouldn’t be the first time Ali has taken a Bachelor boy to the German venue, with the Hahndorf Inn the location for her hometown date with Tim Robards on the 2013 season of The Bachelor.

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Fri Sep 21, 2018 8:32 am

Look, I'd like to say she wouldn't be that dumb, so I'm sure it's her cousin or something, but she did ALLEGEDLY let her boyfriends mate go down on her on a staircase, so who can tell?rotfl
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 52 of 79 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 65 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+27
limoncello
AEF
spangler
Agent99
Storybook
stuckinsc
Enough
Mommyof2
LoveDovez
Linds911
Idlemess