SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 53 of 79 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 66 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 53 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by LeapofFaith Fri Sep 21, 2018 8:59 am

Dirty Street Pie wrote:Look, I'd like to say she wouldn't be that dumb, so I'm sure it's her cousin or something, but she did ALLEGEDLY let her boyfriends mate go down on her on a staircase, so who can tell?rotfl
Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 53 3806527698 Oh no Ali not another cheating scandal
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 53 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Fri Sep 21, 2018 9:15 am

LeapofFaith wrote:
Dirty Street Pie wrote:Look, I'd like to say she wouldn't be that dumb, so I'm sure it's her cousin or something, but she did ALLEGEDLY let her boyfriends mate go down on her on a staircase, so who can tell?rotfl
Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 53 3806527698 Oh no Ali not another cheating scandal

Maybe it was a channel 10 publicist.  And they had to meet at a pub because let's face it, having to publicise this season would definitely drive you to drink.  laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Sep 21, 2018 7:59 pm

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 53 3806527698 @ the comments!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Wed Sep 26, 2018 4:46 am

https://www.hit.com.au/scoopla/tv/the-bachelor-finale-date-has-been-revealed-and-its-super-close
We actually cannot believe it is coming to end so soon BUT it does mean, we can expect Ali’s season of The Bachelorette to premiere on Wednesday October 10th!

LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Wed Sep 26, 2018 11:23 am

Bobette wrote:He's Daniel Hobley, IMO:

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 53 TM7Lv41

Source

Looks like his family farms merino wool but he's an aspiring sports radio journalist.

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 53 YQCoV4K

Source

Instagram:  

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 53 ABwYR03

Source

Now Daily Mail, when you're crediting me, that's Bobette with a big B and two t's, OK? Hugesmile

OMG I've laughed so hard I have tears running down my face... Good one, @Bobette. :yes:
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Wed Sep 26, 2018 11:19 pm

@allaboutlove have we got this guy Charlie??

https://www.who.com.au/the-bachelorette

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 53 89fed910
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Sep 26, 2018 11:35 pm

LeapofFaith wrote:@allaboutlove have we got this guy Charlie??

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 53 89fed910

WOAH nice find! He was featured prominently in the preview. (So he won't win, IMO laugh out loud).
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Wed Sep 26, 2018 11:43 pm

@Bobette laugh out loud yeah probably not f1 but imo could be a contender for next bach? he is giving me Sam Wood vibes
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 27, 2018 1:39 am

LeapofFaith wrote:@allaboutlove have we got this guy Charlie??

Yay @LeapofFaith! GQ man finally has a name cheerleader 

He's been my pre-season pick for F1 and the one I posted about him and Ali BTS pics and their interaction/BL (totally into each other imo) in his thread. 

He's in the promo too talking about marriage, kids, etc. BL of them together was really good. Lots of early media of him too like past F1s Lee and Sasha (Stu was an intruder but he had a lot of media before he got on the show). Very good sign imo. I can see them pushing for it even more this year after Sophie's season debacle with her F1  Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 53 4256136633

I've been searching all over for him. From what I saw BTS pics, the promo, and now this I like him already Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 53 4256136633 Now just to see what Sportsbet has to say  :gotcha:

ETA: that WHO mag posted only Charlie's IG so far for their list of men makes me think they know something  :yes:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 27, 2018 7:39 am

Tenplay and media have a "Meet Charlie" video and what stands out to me is it is captioned with "is this Ali's Mr Perfect" so they are pushing a story of him possibly being perfect for Ali (could be a storyline this season along with Ali finding HER Mr Perfect or if he isn't perfect for her then to throw out the list)  question .

If Charlie is possible F1 then it may be TPTB want to be obvious pre-season like they were with Lee who also had a "Meet Lee" video pre-season like Charlie has. Media pre-season was also obvious with Lee and Sasha pushing them pre-season and with Stu the media pushed him before he was on the show as an intruder  Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 53 4256136633  

They are pushing Charlie for a reason imo - very F1-like so far pre-season but if not then bachelor or something else (BIP etc). 

https://tenplay.com.au/channel-ten/the-bachelorette/extra/season-4/meet-charlie
Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 53 42677581_10215284060648673_8543803434900389888_n

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Thu Sep 27, 2018 12:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Sep 27, 2018 8:04 am

I'll be disappointed if it's that obvious and boring.  I'd love it if "Mr Perfect" turns out to be the one who calls Ali out for being a cheater and gets kicked from the show.  Come on TPTB, give it to me.  :stirthepot
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 27, 2018 8:25 am

@bobette laugh out loud too funny. It's always obvious though it seems laugh out loud  

Maybe it will be more like he stands by her and just like he deleted his couchsurfing details so maybe the F1 you don't care for and thus perfect for Ali?  (I am looking for some positives here so you can still enjoy bestbud! )  

Honestly though, I doubt he calls her out for anything. The pics I sleuthed BTS of them together makes me think he's more likely to be the one and not like that at all.

My bet is if any guy calls her out it will come out that the guy is a cheater and has some shady past that will be a huge controversy to overshadow anything else :uptonogood
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 53 of 79 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 66 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+27
limoncello
AEF
spangler
Agent99
Storybook
stuckinsc
Enough
Mommyof2
LoveDovez
Linds911
Idlemess