SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 55 of 79 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 67 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 55 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Fri Sep 28, 2018 5:50 am

Is he Blonde Prettyboy?  The guy in the screencap's face looks wider, but there aren't many blondes to choose from...

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 55 SfN8ZS9

Source

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 55 DLGapng

Source

ETA:  Another option - Ripped Jeans Guy - but the nose doesn't look like a match to me.

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 55 Gb5ObE2

Only two other blondish guys shown here and it's neither of them IMO:

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 55 9eZZfuB

Source: www.matrixpictures.com.au
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 55 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Sep 28, 2018 6:26 am

@Bobette nice find! laugh out loud Where's the obligatory stripping videos? They have to have those. Even Cam had them laugh out loud

IA. Todd is Pretty Boy aka Knight in Shining Armor  yes (hairline is the same in SC and BTS pics)

I think there's a theme this year with Ali. There's always a storyboard TPTB do. With Ali, they have "you are invited" like it's a Disney princess theme. The nicknames of the men are very in line with that.

Promos are about Ali finding Mr. Right (may need to sleuth who was shown in that short IG vid clip with those words and who is "Mr Right").

For men so far with tenplay videos we have:
Mr Perfect - Charlie
Knight in Shining Armour - Todd

Waiting for Prince Charming laugh out loud

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Fri Sep 28, 2018 7:22 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Sep 28, 2018 6:29 am

AllAboutLove wrote:@Bobette nice find! laugh out loud Where's the obligatory stripping videos? They have to have those. Even Cam had them laugh out loud

IA. Todd is Pretty Boy aka Knight in Shining Armor  yes :

I think there's a theme this year with Ali. There's always a storyboard TPTB do. With Ali, they have "you are invited" like it's a Disney princess theme. The nicknames of the men are very in line with that.

Promos are about Ali finding Mr. Right (may need to sleuth who was shown in that short IG vid clip with those words and who is "Mr Right").

For men so far with tenplay videos we have:
Mr Perfect - Charlie
Kinght in Shining Armour - Todd

Waiting for Prince Charming laugh out loud

Sweater Guy would make a good Prince Charming, IMO.  

I think the IG clip with the Mr This and Mr That were all negative, Mr Cheater etc?  Will check...  

This is fun.  At least they're making the intros entertaining.  laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Sep 28, 2018 6:37 am

Omg. I just read the article that had the video of Todd you posted the SC for @Bobette and Todd is written as "Prince Charming"  Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 55 1f62e

Todd's getting early press so he must go far. Could be F1. No idea yet laugh out loud but I am loving these cheesy nicknames laugh out loud

Posting full article on Todd from Perth. Sales rep. Interesting that the article made sure to mention Charlie as well....

The Bachelorette 2018: Sales rep Todd from WA is hoping to woo Ali Oetjen
Staff reporter PerthNow
September 27, 2018 7:30 AM

THIS is the Perth sales rep who is hoping to become The Bachelorette’s Prince Charming. And if Ali Oetjen’s reaction is anything to go by, he might be in for a solid chance.

Despite creaking his way down the red carpet in his plastic suit, reality TV’s newest sweetheart appears to be smitten with the boy from WA declaring: “Holey-moley guacamole. This guy is hot!”

And while the Perth Bachelor might be short a horse, he does come fully armed with dad jokes, charisma and an open heart.

When talking to Ali on the red carpet, Todd says: “I have been unlucky in love in the past, I’ve definitely had my heartbroken. And now I’m just here on a whim, hoping that it all turns out for the best.”

Aaw.

Todd is one of 18 men vying for the former The Bachelor and Bachelor in Paradise contestant’s heart.

Earlier this week, producers revealed Charlie aka Mr Perfect, who upon meeting Ali tells her that he is looking for love, that he hopes to start a family and is chasing the ‘white picket fence’ fantasy.

Aren’t we all? Swoon.

The Bachelorette Australiapremieres at 7.30pm on October 10.
https://www.perthnow.com.au/entertainment/tv/the-bachelorette-2018-sales-rep-todd-from-wa-is-hoping-to-woo-ali-oetjen-ng-b88974471z

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Fri Sep 28, 2018 6:56 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Sep 28, 2018 6:39 am

@AllAboutLove - I would be inclined to believe Todd as F1 much more easily than Charlie.  The last pics we had of Ali during filming are of her & Prettyboy - sorry, Todd, will have to get used to saying that laugh out loud - on a date.  He definitely goes far, IMO.

Bobette wrote:Ali has taken Blonde Prettyboy on a date (25/07). Driving around the block, apparently.

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 55 AGKv5qS

The 32-year-old, clad in a flirty frock and thigh-high boots, drove a hunky contestant around the exclusive suburb in a flashy Aston Martin Vanquish.

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Sep 28, 2018 6:45 am

They HAVE to release Lambchops/Daniel's profile next, surely?  The Good Shepherd?  cantstopl
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Sep 28, 2018 6:55 am

Bobette wrote:@AllAboutLove - I would be inclined to believe Todd as F1 much more than Charlie.  The last pics we had of Ali are her & Prettyboy - sorry, Todd, will have to get used to saying that laugh out loud - on a date.  He definitely goes far, IMO.

IA he goes far and for F1 I'm starting to think the same. Definitely knowing he has a single date is a good thing. Possibly it's a 2nd one depending on the date?

I love that Todd has the nickname Knight in Shining Amour aka Prince Charming! laugh out loud Prettyboy is good too but I think he looks less prettyboy in the article and video?

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Sep 28, 2018 7:03 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
Bobette wrote:@AllAboutLove - I would be inclined to believe Todd as F1 much more than Charlie.  The last pics we had of Ali are her & Prettyboy - sorry, Todd, will have to get used to saying that laugh out loud - on a date.  He definitely goes far, IMO.

IA he goes far and for F1 I'm starting to think the same. Definitely knowing he has a single date is a good thing. Possibly it's a 2nd one depending on the date?

I love that Todd has the nickname Knight in Shining Amour aka Prince Charming! laugh out loud Prettyboy is good too but I think he looks less prettyboy in the article and video?

Yeah, and you know what?  She looks smug in the BTS pics of their date.  Like, a "yeah that's right, my BF's hot" kind-of-look, IMO.  I didn't see much chemistry between them, but based on the available options, he's my current pick for F1.  Let's find him!
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Sep 28, 2018 7:11 am

laugh out loud I can't blame Ali for having that look. I think Todd could be a nice guy. Reading the way the article is written makes it like he is. Usually the media knows to paint the douches as such but will see. Seems like he will be painted as someone who had his heart broken before?

Todd from Perth. Sales rep. Could he be a model or something? He has a familiar look about him but I can't pinpoint it...

he does come fully armed with dad jokes, charisma and an open heart.

When talking to Ali on the red carpet, Todd says: “I have been unlucky in love in the past, I’ve definitely had my heartbroken. And now I’m just here on a whim, hoping that it all turns out for the best.”

Aaw.
https://www.perthnow.com.au/entertainment/tv/the-bachelorette-2018-sales-rep-todd-from-wa-is-hoping-to-woo-ali-oetjen-ng-b88974471z
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Sep 28, 2018 7:16 am

AllAboutLove wrote:laugh out loud I can't blame Ali for having a that look. I think Todd could be a nice guy. Reading the way the article is written makes it like he is. Usually the media knows to paint the douches as such but will see. Seems like he will be painted as someone who had his heart broken before? 

Todd from Perth. Sales rep. Could he be a model or something? He had a familiar look about him but I can't pinpoint it... 

he does come fully armed with dad jokes, charisma and an open heart.

Aaw.

He's so pretty; must have done some modelling, IMO.  I've searched StarNow and the websites for the major modelling websites in WA - nothing so far.  He might have links to the WA Bach girls from previous seasons.  Will peruse their friends lists... BRB
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Sep 28, 2018 7:16 am

Bobette wrote:They HAVE to release Lambchops/Daniel's profile next, surely?  The Good Shepherd?  cantstopl
or The Sacrificial Lamb  :uptonogood laugh out loud

In the thumbnail for tenplay's first look video there is: Lambchop/Daniel, who is guy in blue???? (is also the thumbnail for next vid of Mr Right), and Todd/Knight in Shining Armour. It's like Todd has his sword out to sacrifice that poor wee lamb  Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 55 1f630

first look
Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 55 42686418_10215291767601342_6055584002490761216_n
first impressions
Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 55 42638393_10215291769721395_85392105987375104_n
https://tenplay.com.au/channel-ten/the-bachelorette#
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Sep 28, 2018 7:23 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
Bobette wrote:They HAVE to release Lambchops/Daniel's profile next, surely?  The Good Shepherd?  cantstopl
or The Sacrificial Lamb  :uptonogood laugh out loud

In the thumbnail for tenplay's first look video there is: Lambchop/Daniel, who is guy in blue???? (is also the thumbnail for next vid of Mr Right), and Todd/Knight in Shining Armour. It's like Todd has his sword out to sacrifice that poor wee lamb  Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 55 1f630

first look
Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 55 42686418_10215291767601342_6055584002490761216_n
first impressions
Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 55 42638393_10215291769721395_85392105987375104_n
https://tenplay.com.au/channel-ten/the-bachelorette#

Guy in blue is Sweater Guy yes  

He gets an early SD (possibly first?) but the body language was really off, IMO.  Ali looked like she was going to burst into tears.

ETA:  hmmm

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 55 Sx5MfkO

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 55 of 79 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 67 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+27
limoncello
AEF
spangler
Agent99
Storybook
stuckinsc
Enough
Mommyof2
LoveDovez
Linds911
Idlemess