SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 64 of 79 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 71 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 64 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Sun Oct 07, 2018 5:23 am

Dirty Street Pie wrote:Ha ha, I'm in Adelaide as well, and perhaps thought maybe no SA boys because Ali's already been through all the elegibles here, so she needs some fresh meat? laugh out loud

cantstopl GOOD POINT.  

Or maybe she wanted an excuse to move away from her mother.  OH that's bad but seriously was my first thought.

ETA: Just noting, Tate is following lots of guys from the show, but not Todd, nor Ali.  That's F1ish behaviour IMO. Suspect
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 64 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Dirty Street Pie Sun Oct 07, 2018 5:34 am

Is her mum a pain? I seem to remember her dad being quite overbearing at hometowns, but put that down to the typical overprotective dad thing they always feature, but I don't recall her mum
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Oct 07, 2018 5:46 am

Dirty Street Pie wrote:Is her mum a pain? I seem to remember her dad being quite overbearing at hometowns, but put that down to the typical overprotective dad thing they always feature, but I don't recall her mum

I actually can't remember her from hometowns either - I've just seen her in a LOT of papparazzi pics with Ali.  Seems they hang out a lot so was just guessing she might feel it's time to cut the cord and move away. no idea
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Storybook Sun Oct 07, 2018 5:53 am

South Australia, in particular Adelaide, is a place where everyone knows someone. My theory on the lack of hometown men is they didn’t apply.because Ali’s reputation precedes her.

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Oct 07, 2018 5:55 am

Storybook wrote:South Australia, in particular Adelaide, is a place where everyone knows someone. My theory on the lack of hometown men is they didn’t apply.because Ali’s reputation precedes her.

giggling Also entirely possible.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sun Oct 07, 2018 6:02 am

Bobette wrote:
Dirty Street Pie wrote:Is her mum a pain? I seem to remember her dad being quite overbearing at hometowns, but put that down to the typical overprotective dad thing they always feature, but I don't recall her mum

I actually can't remember her from hometowns either - I've just seen her in a LOT of papparazzi pics with Ali.  Seems they hang out a lot so was just guessing she might feel it's time to cut the cord and move away. no idea

All I remember from HTD was that blooming long sausage. It was very suggestive
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Oct 07, 2018 12:26 pm

Have they had men from SA before? I honestly can't remember any, at least not ones who went far.

I know Ali is disliked for many but I highly doubt that it has anything to do with SA men not wanting to apply. Casting cast regardless of the lead and before the lead is even decided on. That's why the majority of cast are not even men who apply but who are scouted and for reasons other than the lead - especially for BIP.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Oct 07, 2018 3:31 pm

Bobette wrote:Examples of the kind of things I find interesting:

Bobette wrote:Charlie already laying the groundwork to date Elora on BiP by the looks of it. laugh out loud  Absolutely no way he's F1 IMO. You'd think TPTB would tell them to be more careful about things like this.

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 64 QSetpy2

Source

ETA:  Turns out he's following just about every girl likely to be in Paradise and several of the boys.  Added some even before guys from his own season.  Gotta keep your options open I guess!

If he's being this sloppy it's possible he goes out much earlier that I first thought.  I'd think an F2 would have someone watching them a lot closer.

And yet Todd is following only guys from his season (no one from other seasons that I can tell, no potential BiP dates. It just feels like his SM might be getting more closely monitored.

Also he followed Bill, Pete, Danny and Daniel (who I assume he got along best with) first.  Then there's a BIG gap of other follows, then he adds Taite.  Then another gap and Ali just recently.

I definitely feel like it might be Taite F1 and Todd F2, while Charlie starts out looking like a front runner and will get short odds on Sbet but then be a "shock exit" at F3, 4 or possibly even earlier.

Yep. I posted about Charlie's SM activity following past contestants in his thread yesterday but don't think it has anything to do with Elora and more to do with following tons of Bach people for relevancy/BIP. It's why in the Sportsbet thread I posted I have doubts about Charlie being in F4 and how OTT he is with his follows on SM and reminded me a bit of Luke who was pushed early on but fizzles quickly and then following every past women from Bach on their IG  Suspect

It's hard to say who Todd requested to follow first, only who accepted his follow request first since they were private accounts he could have requested to follow someone who only accepted later (going by desktop follows for order of follows). Todd definitely isn't all over past Bach girls like Charlie is and neither is Taite, Bill, Dan/Lambchop, Daniel, Peter and some others from F10. Rob follows Flo but looks like he did long before filming. So if Charlie goes further and in F4 then I'd think he be laying more low than he is on his SM like others and/or it could be he is just desperate to be in bach world as much as he can laugh out loud 

I noticed most of the men follow each other but only some liked each other's posts. I put emphasis on the F10 mostly since the others leave before the mid-way filming mark so more interested to see how those are. I think given they follow each other the majority of them it's more whether they 'like' each other's pics. I noticed Todd likes everyone's pics! He really does seems so nice (and the real kind of nice not the type who tells people they are like Charlie did Rolling Eyes ). Charlie hasn't liked Todd, Taite, Bill, or some of the other's posts they posted - so he's OTT with his follows but holds those likes real close  cheeky  

For SM activity from when finale ended (likely before Sept 5/6) I noticed Taite and Todd were both back on their IG by Sept 7 and liking things. Bill had a tagged pic Sep 3 that I mentioned in his thread and his relatives following Ali so could be they met Ali (HTD). Bill is in a lot of the promos and pics so I can see that.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Oct 07, 2018 5:30 pm

That's interesting about the likes @AllAboutLove. I can't see any of that stuff via the website but it does seem quite revealing - I should probably get the phone app cheeky

One thing I've noticed on all the guy's comments is how shocked their friends are that they're on the show!  Seems they all did a good job of keeping it under their hat.

I agree Charlie is shaping up to be Luke 2.0.  Going by comments on the Bette IG he is definitely an early favourite with the public.  Just as TPTB & Sbet hoped I'm sure.

AllAboutLove wrote:Have they had men from SA before? I honestly can't remember any, at least not ones who went far.

No they haven't but in previous seasons they seemed to make an effort to have a rep from each state and with an SA Lead I would have expected at least one.  As @Dirty Street Pie and @Enough say, Adelaide is small and IMO it's quite possible Ali feels she's "explored" all the local men and vice versa.

I also think it's suss that the majority of men are from Vic when usually they're from NSW and Qld.  Hometown was a factor for Georgia so IMO Ali would have had some input and it seems to me she wanted Vic men.  Also possible IMO she didn't want anyone from SA popping up she already "knew".
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Oct 07, 2018 5:50 pm

SM activity is a huge giveaway. Nick was liking pics of women throughout his time filming except when overseas for the final week. Looking back that gave it all away laugh out loud

From what I know from past producers they never choose the men based on the lead. Most are sourced long before and grouped together. I won't be surprised to find out a lot were on past reality shows or going to be on shows or connected to other tv in that way, especially the guys from Vic. Hometown wouldn't have mattered if Lee lived in Sydney she'd have chosen him anyway. The idea that they won't have SA men because of Ali I don't buy at all. Producers would be more keen to get someone she knows imo and make that a negative thing rather then not have them at all  Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 64 4256136633  

Simplest answer imo is if they usually don't have men from SA so no surprise they don't regardless of lead. I see zero reason for them to try go out their way for a lead to get someone from the same state even if that's what the lead wanted. Nor do I think they go out their way to get from other states if that's what the lead wanted. They cast who they cast with a storyboard in mind and from men who seek to be on tv (even Perth men). I think it's a typical season with no SA men like past seasons and likely those from there aren't the kind to apply for these shows even if the lead is NOT Ali (case in point for past seasons since they're not on them either) or they are not the kind that producers look for.

ETA: Just saw this article and it supports what I thought about the producers casting men who would go on tv anyway etc: Todd and Taite turned down being on Love Island to be on Ali's season instead. I think it's models, news people (new reporter Dan), those on TV or connected to TV (Rob's ex went on MAFS)

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Sun Oct 07, 2018 6:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Oct 07, 2018 6:13 pm

May mean nothing may mean something. Posting just in case

Excluding intruder Stu, all past F1s stood on the right side of the name and cast reveal group pic (right side from viewer's perspective).

Very likely they're changing things up (and Taite in with the F1 spot) but interesting to see the past pattern for placement of F1 (and to a lesser degree F2, F3, F4 and returnee next leads Matty J and Richie).

S4 Ali - Dan 3rd from right, Todd 4th from right (both back row) 
-- regardless of ending, definitely makes me think the show is setting something up with Dan and Todd considering they are both in the thumbnail for the first look video and both got their photo posted on the official show and their Meet Todd and Meet Dan videos posted. Seems intentional imo
Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 64 Do23e0ZVsAABoPv
source

S2 Georgia - Lee F1 on right side 3rd from right back row; MattyJ F2 and BachS5 4th from right back row  
Australia, meet your Bachelors for 2016. #BacheloretteAU premieres 7.30 Wednesday September 21 on TEN.
Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 64 14134806_1784961955116890_1892674098_n
source

S1 Sam Frost - Sasha F1 on right side along with all F4 on the right side of official named cast pic
second pic - Sasha F1 3rd from right back row (same as Lee was), Richie F3 and BachS4 back row 4th on the right 
Will Sam Frost find true love with one of these bachelors? #BacheloretteAU
Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 64 11848950_1693528037550505_1041283947_n
source
Which Bachelor will sweep Sam @fro01 off her feet?  The journey to love begins tonight 7.30 on the #BacheloretteAU!
Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 64 11909914_999683263417374_1686812002_nsource
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Oct 07, 2018 6:16 pm

Todd and Dan getting the main attention from previews, promos and seen on tenplay for Meet videos and in the thumnail it is Todd and Dan on either side. Charlie has also been pushed and all three got official push by the show on SM and media. But tying into where T & D are standing in the group pic like Matty and Lee did could be coincidence but could be that production liked them and thus the push for them. Definitely think they have a storyboard for them in play Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 64 4256136633

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 64 43400499_10215363807002282_4608273155809607680_o
https://tenplay.com.au/channel-ten/the-bachelorette
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 64 of 79 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 71 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+27
limoncello
AEF
spangler
Agent99
Storybook
stuckinsc
Enough
Mommyof2
LoveDovez
Linds911
Idlemess