SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 33 of 79 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 56 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 33 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by LoveDovez Tue Jul 03, 2018 1:01 am

Bobette wrote:
Bobette wrote:
Interesting caption on this pic of Nick with Ali.  "goood luck".  Three o's, lower case; no exclamation point.  question

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 33 Mi2u5os

Source

Her face looks like she has one of those nighttime peeling masks on. Simply horrible!!
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 33 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Idlemess Tue Jul 03, 2018 1:19 am

Nick’s face is saying geesh laugh out loud

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Jul 03, 2018 2:13 am

She just sounds so delusional. I feel bad for these guys who have been saddles with this plastic twit.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Tue Jul 03, 2018 3:52 am

Sprite wrote:She just sounds so delusional. I feel bad for these guys who have been saddles with this plastic twit.

So true @Sprite this will be the one season that we'll be hoping for the douche to win laugh out loud
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by flojo031 Tue Jul 03, 2018 9:18 am

I'm guessing that TPTB probably had no choice but to stick by Ali because they didn't have any other viable options at the moment. I'll bet they're probably kicking themselves for this decision. I wonder why they keep trying to sweep the cheating scandal under the rug instead of addressing it directly? As much as I dislike Grant, I guess it's possible that his version of the story was probably closer to the truth and TPTB realized that if any legit evidence/physical proof came out, it would totally sink them and the franchise. They'd better hope that no other skeletons from Ali's closet come to light, or they're (and her for that matter) screwed. no no

flojo031

Female Posts : 429

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Jul 04, 2018 1:29 am

More pics from the first night are now on the Matrix website but DM published the best ones so I won't bother posting any others, apart from this Photo Essay I have titled 'The Sheep Man Cometh' because let's face it, what else do we have to look forward to at this point.  laugh out loud

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 33 AowdpyZ
Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 33 YiO72WH
Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 33 GEV29aD
Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 33 BEk7CWm
Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 33 HkHlbUa
Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 33 CVn44mD
Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 33 DWI1HvS
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by spangler Wed Jul 04, 2018 1:37 am

Is there another guy in the limo in the first pic? Talk about budget cutting... stick multiple guys in the one limo only to have them revealed every time another dude steps out.

Something tells me this Bachelorette season is going to be extremely low cost. Probably why photographers haven't got any photos of dates yet likely dates on the grounds of the mansion. Maybe sponsors have walked after the cheating scandal...

spangler

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Jul 04, 2018 2:13 am

spangler wrote:Is there another guy in the limo in the first pic? Talk about budget cutting... stick multiple guys in the one limo only to have them revealed every time another dude steps out.

Something tells me this Bachelorette season is going to be extremely low cost. Probably why photographers haven't got any photos of dates yet likely dates on the grounds of the mansion. Maybe sponsors have walked after the cheating scandal...

Yes they usually have a few people in each limo; they'll just edit around it (the paps would obviously have a worse camera angle than the official Ch 10 cameras - hence the fact that we only have back of heads in most of these). The guy in the car is the guy upthread in the maroon coloured suit who looks a bit like a blonde Matty IMO. Hopefully we'll get pics of individual dates soon - need to go through the stats from past seasons to work out if there is any discernable pattern with when the F1 gets his first date too.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jul 04, 2018 11:35 am

I'm sold on the Sheep man! Oh my gosh, those pics are adorable! He's so good looking!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Storybook Wed Jul 04, 2018 7:29 pm

After reading rumours BIP. season 2 might be axed I have a theory. Ali states all her guys are tall and handsome well then it seems to me Channel 10 paid through the nose to dig up these lambs to the slaughter (aka sheep man). Struggling to find willing, and most importantly, perfect candidates meant filming was delayed and channel 10 blew the budget in paying them off. Hence BIP will be scraped for lack of finances. All my own opinion of course!

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Jul 05, 2018 1:59 am

Small boring update: Diimex pics confirm filming is at the same mansion as Nick.

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 33 Ir6vC6G
Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 33 9Qnl4no
Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 33 RjLKN8Q

Source

@Storybook I like your theory and nothing would surprise me with the state of this show! If TPTB had to "buy off" decent guys, maybe they will be of a high enough calibre to save BiP? Sounds like they're going to need some top shelf contestants to justify a second season.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jul 05, 2018 9:52 am

@Storybook I can totally see that happening.

@Bobette thanks for the updates. Do we think those limo arrival pics were in the last couple of days and therefore they are in the first week of filming?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 79 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 56 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+27
limoncello
AEF
spangler
Agent99
Storybook
stuckinsc
Enough
Mommyof2
LoveDovez
Linds911
Idlemess