SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 77 of 79 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 77 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Oct 14, 2018 11:37 pm

Seems like a consensus building with the guys about Charlie. I'll be interested to see what the others say when they give exit interviews Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 77 4256136633
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 77 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Sun Oct 14, 2018 11:42 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Seems like a consensus building with the guys about Charlie. I'll be interested to see what the others say when they give exit interviews Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 77 4256136633

Yeah I think his image probably only has one way to go and it's not up. No wonder he's wasting so little time "connecting" with past contestants on IG. laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Storybook Mon Oct 15, 2018 12:52 am

Apologies for butting into the conversation  Smiley , but I came across and interesting article on Ali breaking her silence on her poor rating show. https://celebrity.nine.com.au/2018/10/15/06/13/the-bachelorette-ali-oetjen-breaks-silence-following-shows-worst-ratings-ever

Ali has posted a photo of herself on Instagram, sitting in a swing chair with a look on her face that is hard to describe. Her look, together with the words she posted, confirm to me Ali lives in oblivion to the real world.

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Oct 15, 2018 12:58 am

Storybook wrote:Apologies for butting into the conversation  Smiley , but I came across and interesting article on Ali breaking her silence on her poor rating show. https://celebrity.nine.com.au/2018/10/15/06/13/the-bachelorette-ali-oetjen-breaks-silence-following-shows-worst-ratings-ever

Ali has posted a photo of herself on Instagram, sitting in a swing chair with a look on her face that is hard to describe. Her look, together with the words she posted, confirm to me Ali lives in oblivion to the real world.

Absolutely agree @Storybook - she's in La La Land IMO.  She reminds me of a Stepford Wife.  

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 77 KU8AQBU

Source

via GIPHY

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 77 HTNgGjL

Source

I wonder if she's different behind closed doors but somehow I suspect not.  It's really quite bizarre.  dizzy
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Oct 15, 2018 1:24 am

Storybook wrote:Apologies for butting into the conversation  Smiley , but I came across and interesting article on Ali breaking her silence on her poor rating show. https://celebrity.nine.com.au/2018/10/15/06/13/the-bachelorette-ali-oetjen-breaks-silence-following-shows-worst-ratings-ever

This is a reach by the article dizzy Nothing in this article or the IG post state anything about Ali talking about ratings. No silence broken when she's been posting all along. Literally not one word about ratings just clickbait trying to connect an article to an IG post Suspect

As for her IG post, that's how she is all the time and has been for yeeaaars waxing on laugh out loud
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Storybook Mon Oct 15, 2018 1:27 am

Love, love, love the comparison photo. It's perfect :yes:

I was going to write 'La La Land' myself Hugesmile  IMO it is a very apt description of her behaviour. I just hope her bubble never bursts.

Storybook

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Oct 15, 2018 1:30 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
As for her IG post, that's how she is all the time and has been for yeeaaars waxing on laugh out loud

Yes I know! That's what I mean - I think that's actually how she is. Kudos to her if she's able to put all the negativity out of her head but IMO there's a very fine line between resilient and delusional and I'm still not sure on which side of it she sits. laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Oct 15, 2018 1:40 am

@Bobette it's definitely how she is and has been laugh out loud Exactly why I can't see where on earth she is saying ratings like the article is stating she is. That's a reach. That's for 10 to be worried about not her anyway she's already got her paycheck. The negativity is going to happen regardless with the edit ending likely - plus it's just the name of the game with this show.

Whatever works for her I guess. Not my thing but my only point was the article was misleading in trying to connect things and acting like she's made a statement about ratings when she didn't. Far more likely her post is about the upcoming episode Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 77 4256136633
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Oct 15, 2018 2:22 am

Question for those who are Aussies regarding locations in Australia...what are the perceptions on different parts of Australia? Meaning, if a guy is from Sydney, vs Melbourne vs Perth vs other locations, etc. Is there a type of cultural (location-wise) vibe that each city has? I'd suspect even within those cities there can be differences but overall do most Australians view the main locations and the people there different, like with the show where the guys are from etc? question
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Mon Oct 15, 2018 2:27 am

Bobette wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:

Yes I know!  That's what I mean - I think that's actually how she is.  Kudos to her if she's able to put all the negativity out of her head but IMO there's a very fine line between resilient and delusional and I'm still not sure on which side of it she sits.  laugh out loud
I feel like nobody can be that happy and grateful ALL THE TIME, and that seething beneath the surface is a real person who just wants to scream F*** off at everyone! Or maybe not, maybe she really is that content? Looking on the bright side all the time must be bloody exhausting, IMO sometimes it’s very liberating to throw your hands in the air and have a good shout because everything has gone to sh*t  laugh out loud
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Mon Oct 15, 2018 2:43 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Question for those who are Aussies regarding locations in Australia...what are the perceptions on different parts of Australia? Meaning, if a guy is from Sydney, vs Melbourne vs Perth vs other locations, etc. Is there a type of cultural (location-wise) vibe that each city has? I'd suspect even within those cities there can be differences but overall do most Australians view the main locations and the people there different, like with the show where the guys are from etc? question
There are a few stereotypes that go for each city, but TBH they’re not really legit, it’s more that all the big cities sort of have a rivalry with each other. And in the cities themselves there are rivalries between areas, like you can see with Matty and Laura being so proud of being from the eastern suburbs. 

Melbourne is supposedly all hipsters, Sydney - beach goers who are obsessed with real estate. Adelaide is generally everyone’s punching bag and is ridiculed for being sleepy and 20 years behind the rest of Australia (I’m allowed to say that because I live here laugh out loud ) Most people from Perth consider that they are not even part of Australia,and are VERY proud of being from WA, and don’t really give a toss about the rest of the place. Brisbane, I don’t really know. In the past was probably just considered a less crappy version of Adelaide with better weather, but is probably considered better than that now.

IMO, generally Sydney and Melbourne have a pissing contest with each other over who is the best, and don’t really hava a good opinion of anywhere, so if Ali chooses a guy from Melbourne or Sydney, he would expect her to move to him, while a guy from elsewhere would still probably not move to Adelaide laugh out loud but would be more willing to move to Sydney or Melbourne for her, or have her move to him
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Oct 15, 2018 2:52 am

Dirty Street Pie wrote:
Bobette wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:

Yes I know!  That's what I mean - I think that's actually how she is.  Kudos to her if she's able to put all the negativity out of her head but IMO there's a very fine line between resilient and delusional and I'm still not sure on which side of it she sits.  laugh out loud
I feel like nobody can be that happy and grateful ALL THE TIME, and that seething beneath the surface is a real person who just wants to scream F*** off at everyone! Or maybe not, maybe she really is that content? Looking on the bright side all the time must be bloody exhausting, IMO sometimes it’s very liberating to throw your hands in the air and have a good shout because everything has gone to sh*t  laugh out loud

Totally agree, @Dirty Street Pie.  I would love it if Ali told people to F*** off once in a while.  Heck  I'd love it if she told ME to F*** off!!!  There's just something very unnerving about someone who's puts on a visage of unicorns and rainbows all the time.  laugh out loud

AllAboutLove wrote:Question for those who are Aussies regarding locations in Australia...what are the perceptions on different parts of Australia? Meaning, if a guy is from Sydney, vs Melbourne vs Perth vs other locations, etc. Is there a type of cultural (location-wise) vibe that each city has? I'd suspect even within those cities there can be differences but overall do most Australians view the main locations and the people there different, like with the show where the guys are from etc? question

@AllAboutLove - JMO here but in general I think the stereotypes are:

Melbourne boys are regarded as hipsters/arty/alternative and Sydney boys more professional/expensive taste/wealthy (they kind of have to be - NSW property prices and rent are INSANE) and perhaps a bit more uptight.  QLD has a reputation for being more laid back, party boys, lots of glitter & glam bordering on tacky (cf the term "Brisvegas").  

Ali's homestate of SA is generally regarded as a backwater (said with love - I live here laugh out loud).  Many people move East in their 20s and then move back in their 30s to buy a house and settle down because Adelaide is affordable and family-friendly.  The downside is everyone knows everyone here.  I could certainly believe Ali has "been through" all potential local suitors.

WA is so far away from the Eastern states it's almost like a separate country - literally almost half the land mass but very isolated, ditto the NT and central Australia.  Tasmania is absolutely beautiful with a lovely small town community feel but barely worth mentioning in this context because I don't think there's EVER been a Bach contestant.

ETA: @Dirty Street Pie I didn't read your post till after I posted mine but it seems we concur. Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 77 1377737533

Last edited by Bobette on Mon Oct 15, 2018 2:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 77 of 79 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+27
limoncello
AEF
spangler
Agent99
Storybook
stuckinsc
Enough
Mommyof2
LoveDovez
Linds911
Idlemess