SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Page 9 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 44 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BeccaforBachelorette - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by Guest Tue Jan 23, 2018 5:16 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
notarose wrote:What is this is damage control.  What if Becca had 2nd thoughts once out of the Bach bubble - especially since it is rumored her ex showed up. What if she thought it through and her ex looked better, even if she didn’t want to rekindle. No lead has ever been rejected publically while the season is airing. 
Just a possibility among many. 

I agree @AllAboutLove that ‘the journal” is definitely being used to build a narrative. Definitely means something.

Anything is possible but going by Becca's SM activity (posting on her IGstory of her cat and how at least someone loves her, her 'mood' pic of wilted flowers, her liking comment of her and Caroline ending up together at the end rather than her and Arie, etc) I'm inclined to think that Becca was dumped by Arie and it wasn't her initiated choice

Don’t forget Becca liking Caroline’s comment about Arie being gay. Also, if Arie was reaching out to Lauren how could Becca be ok with that? That’s a relationship timebomb . As for Arie switching to Lauren, he can use it to prove how much he loves her no to go through this fiasco for her. no no

Back to top Go down

BeccaforBachelorette - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by Nousernameneeded Tue Jan 23, 2018 5:18 pm

RS must be 100% correct on this one. Becca’s bestfriend, Jeremy, just unfollowed Arie on ig.

Hmm. Arie really did her dirty.

Nousernameneeded

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jan 23, 2018 5:19 pm

bluwavz wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:
Stone_Hedge wrote:

Yup and his diary is his weapon . A serial switcharoo-er. Suspect

Damn. Can't forget the journal/diary. The journal HAS to be part of filming his switcheroo with Lauren. No way else I see it happening but Arie pulling out his journal to convince the girl (and her parents) of his tru tru love feelings. I will have to get the popcorn out if/when Arie pulls that journal out. Seems like he really is going for the title of biggest villain Bach lead ever laugh out loud laugh out loud

Do you think we'll get a Balcony Cry after he let his twu wuv 4eva Lauren go at the FRC? laugh out loud laugh out loud

I can only hope so! laugh out loud 

But I'm thinking Arie won't be crying about Lauren like Jason did about Molly... I can see Arie crying over Becca and possibly losing her and then excited when he chooses her and thinking to himself "Yay, I won Becca and beat that other guy - FINALLY!" laugh out loud   

It's why I think it will be a sh*tstorm of an ending worse than ever before because Arie will pick the woman that another man wanted only to dump her anyway. There's no way Arie comes out of this okay  no no jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 23, 2018 5:19 pm

Nousernameneeded wrote:RS must be 100% correct on this one. Becca’s bestfriend, Jeremy, just unfollowed Arie on ig.

He’s a DYK for sure!

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jan 23, 2018 5:21 pm

Nousernameneeded wrote:RS must be 100% correct on this one. Becca’s bestfriend, Jeremy, just unfollowed Arie on ig.

Are these people for real? Why not unfollow him earlier? Did he really need Steve to spoil this?

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 23, 2018 5:28 pm

mslat92 wrote:
littlereddress wrote:I have done a shift.  I said I would give Arie a fair chance and look at his behavior after the show wrapped.  Wow, I had no idea he would go down this road.

I was watching for the love story between Arie and Becca.  Now I am here for all the drama and twists and turns.  Becoming the bachelor must do something to a man's brain not in a good way.  

Having said that the heart wants what the heart wants and if he realized that it was Lauren he loved all along but got caught up in proposing to the girl who dumped her boyfriend for him and realized his mistake, then more power to him.  Especially if he was willing to take on the SM sh*tstorm to be with Lauren.  Time will tell, if he breaks it off with her in a couple of months, he is telling us exactly who he is - he is not ready to commit to anyone.

Becca seems to wearing her heart on her sleeve and I feel for her.  Even if this was a bubble relationship she seems broken hearted and blindsided.

I always figure that beautiful women are used to getting attention from multiple men, especially when out at a club or bar, and have spent years refining the ability to pick out the sleazy ones from the good ones - so when one becomes The Bachelorette, she's already equipped with the ability to fiddle down men based on limited facts, and more so on a gut feeling. Whereas guys aren't usually in the same boat, and when they're suddenly presented with 20+ beautiful women, who are all vying (desperately) for their attention, I think they can get overwhelmed and make stupid decisions. I don't mean to simplify it as an excuse, but I really think it's at least a factor as to why The Bachelorette is so much more successful in terms of the couple's longevity post show.

As for Arie. Whatever, man. I was a fan, but you screwed up. Good luck. Becca for Bachelorette.

I agree with this...but I also think that it's possible that the post-show trauma might also be more difficult for women to swallow than for men. I don't want to stereotype, but I do feel like women are a little more sensitive to the idea of watching their guy make out with a bunch of other women on television than men are in that situation. I could be wrong but I just think that guys are maybe a little more competitive and almost see the woman as a prize to be won in this scenario and so when the Bachelorette chooses them it's almost as if they see it as a win and are therefore maybe a little less neurotic about watching the show back and seeing their new fiance develop other relationships. I'm not saying that the chosen guy in the scenario wouldn't have some feelings about watching their new fiance make out with a bunch of other guys on TV but I do think that women are perhaps more sensitive to the idea that they need to feel special and so watching their fiance develop feelings for other women on the show might cause a level of doubt in their minds that could be crippling to the relationship longterm. I feel weird writing all of this as I don't really feel comfortable with gender categorizing/profiling but I'm sure we've all heard the notion that men are more simple-minded than women...and that women are more sensitive creatures and have a tendency to overthink. Well, I feel like being sensitive and overthinking are qualities that doom a relationship that is forged in this messed-up Bachelor world and given that I doubt that any guy is willing to explain/defend their dating decisions for the rest of their lives, I could see why it would be more difficult for a Bachelor relationship to sustain than one where the woman is doing the choosing. This is just my opinion...and again, I definitely don't mean to offend.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 23, 2018 5:31 pm

Seems KAJ got it right about Arie even after the FRC.

On Luyendyk: "The featured bachelor needs to reflect a man who embodies this cultural awareness through his words and actions the way that Rachel did. If he doesn’t, the show threatens to characterize the women pursuing him as equally vapid. (Quick disclaimer: I don’t know Arie, so all I can judge is the character that the show’s editors create.) The Arie they present, especially following Rachel, comes across as shallow, bland, stiff and inarticulate. Every woman is 'amazing,' especially when he dumps them."

https://www.glamour.com/story/kareem-abdul-jabbar-on-arie-luyendyk-jr-as-the-bachelor

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Tue Jan 23, 2018 5:32 pm

Okay catching up on what's going down. So there suppose to be a switch.1. When I saw Arie say he fell in love with two women and the look on his face, I knew there was something behind that comment. 2. No matter how hard I look I can't see anything with Becca K, Arie doesn't seem to know she exist for right now. I noticed last night that he does seem to like Lauren but he liked Krystal until she became a rotten apple. If all this is true, he certainly has made a mess of things. Maybe we will see and understand why he made the decisions he has.
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolormiblnd Tue Jan 23, 2018 5:33 pm

Alanna wrote:

Are these people for real? Why not unfollow him earlier? Did he really need Steve to spoil this?

Jeremy is not Becca's best friend! That is Scott.

Last edited by Kolormiblnd on Tue Jan 23, 2018 5:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind. Always.  heartbeat
Kolormiblnd
Kolormiblnd

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolormiblnd Tue Jan 23, 2018 5:34 pm

Stone_Hedge wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:
notarose wrote:What is this is damage control.  What if Becca had 2nd thoughts once out of the Bach bubble - especially since it is rumored her ex showed up. What if she thought it through and her ex looked better, even if she didn’t want to rekindle. No lead has ever been rejected publically while the season is airing. 
Just a possibility among many. 

I agree @AllAboutLove that ‘the journal” is definitely being used to build a narrative. Definitely means something.

Anything is possible but going by Becca's SM activity (posting on her IGstory of her cat and how at least someone loves her, her 'mood' pic of wilted flowers, her liking comment of her and Caroline ending up together at the end rather than her and Arie, etc) I'm inclined to think that Becca was dumped by Arie and it wasn't her initiated choice

Don’t forget Becca liking Caroline’s comment about Arie being gay.  Also, if Arie was reaching out to Lauren how could Becca be ok with that? That’s a relationship timebomb . As for Arie switching to Lauren, he can use it to prove how much he loves her no  to go through this fiasco for her. no no

Caroline NEVER said Arie was gay!! That was a post made on IG by a troll that Caroline liked.

Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind. Always.  heartbeat
Kolormiblnd
Kolormiblnd

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jan 23, 2018 5:35 pm

Stone_Hedge wrote:Seems KAJ got it right about Arie even after the FRC.

On Luyendyk: "The featured bachelor needs to reflect a man who embodies this cultural awareness through his words and actions the way that Rachel did. If he doesn’t, the show threatens to characterize the women pursuing him as equally vapid. (Quick disclaimer: I don’t know Arie, so all I can judge is the character that the show’s editors create.) The Arie they present, especially following Rachel, comes across as shallow, bland, stiff and inarticulate. Every woman is 'amazing,' especially when he dumps them."
https://www.glamour.com/story/kareem-abdul-jabbar-on-arie-luyendyk-jr-as-the-bachelor

Arie better not tell Becca she is "amazing" when/if he dumps her no no
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 23, 2018 5:38 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
Stone_Hedge wrote:Seems KAJ got it right about Arie even after the FRC.

Arie better not tell Becca she is "amazing" when/if he dumps her no no

Bet there’s Vegas odds on that Suspect

Also, sorry about getting the info wrong about Caroline.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 44 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

+92
jlccaz
kraft33
FLChica
charriotoffire
Eagle Eye