SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - FAN FORUM - *Lauren* - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - FAN FORUM - *Lauren* - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - FAN FORUM - *Lauren* - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Aria Tue Feb 06, 2018 9:28 pm

She reminds me of Becca on Chris's season. I remember really loving her back then, because she wasn't performative or trying to win a competition. She let the relationship develop organically. Likewise, I like that Lauren didn't tell Arie her sob story from day one. She waited to see if she could trust him and if he would be kind and accepting before opening up. That seems so much more real to me.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - FAN FORUM - *Lauren* - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - FAN FORUM - *Lauren* - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by USAGold Tue Feb 06, 2018 9:40 pm

Good posts !! She’s very afraid to open up in the short timeframe this show affords ! Speed dating wouldn’t be her thing esp after she said to Arie she had guys in the friend zone for 6 months !
His response : Damn
But one thing I can see is she’s falling in love with him and is so scared that the timeframe of the show will cause her to loose him by picking someone else !
The beauty in this is that Arie’s heart must take a gut wrenching turn to get him where he truly wants to be : in love with Lauren

USAGold

Female Posts : 306

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Feb 07, 2018 4:21 pm

https://www.instagram.com/p/BcdY9NzF71C/

Arie standing next to Lauren.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Thu Feb 08, 2018 12:32 am

they look kinda alike...
Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - FAN FORUM - *Lauren* - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 D1d6c34d662fe0caf018dce4c56cbfa2
https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/bachelor-recap-je-ne-regrette-182336940.html
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Feb 08, 2018 11:50 am

That's a great pic of them! yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Feb 08, 2018 1:46 pm

Is there a 10 year age difference between Arie and Lauren? He's 36 and she is 26?
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by wishesfireworks Thu Feb 08, 2018 9:12 pm

11 year old difference

wishesfireworks

Female Posts : 708

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Thu Feb 08, 2018 9:23 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:Is there a 10 year age difference between Arie and Lauren?  He's 36 and she is 26?  

Basically! She turned 26 in November last year and he turned 36 in September.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Pirouette Fri Feb 09, 2018 1:36 am

During their 1-on-1, when walking, Arie kissed Lauren’s hand. It’s a very sweet gesture showing a lot of reverence for her. He’s courting her like a gentleman, setting her in another category than the other women IMO.
This also remind me of Becca Tilley and Chris Soules connection, developing slowly but very wisely, as if they wanted to make sure to build a strong foundation. I find Lauren to be very similar to Becca T, not physically but in her approach of the relationship, her awareness of the short time frame and the problems it could cause.
Pirouette
Pirouette

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Fri Feb 09, 2018 1:45 am

And fingers intertwined here: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - FAN FORUM - *Lauren* - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Ba25b610

http://celebritytalker.com/category/the-bachelor/

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Fri Feb 09, 2018 2:47 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ADDED SOURCE)
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Feb 09, 2018 3:42 am

They definitely have a connection. There is no denying that. I thought it was sweet when he told her he had a crush on her and he hoped that she likes him. It reminded me a of grade school crush between a boy and a girl. Very innocent and tender.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by littlereddress Fri Feb 09, 2018 2:41 pm

Pirouette wrote:During their 1-on-1, when walking, Arie kissed Lauren’s hand. It’s a very sweet gesture showing a lot of reverence for her. He’s courting her like a gentleman, setting her in another category than the other women IMO.
This also remind me of Becca Tilley and Chris Soules connection, developing slowly but very wisely, as if they wanted to make sure to build a strong foundation. I find Lauren to be very similar to Becca T, not physically but in her approach of the relationship, her awareness of the short time frame and the problems it could cause.

Several people including Rachel Lindsay have pointed out that Arie is different with Lauren.  He is tender and romantic.  I notice the forehead and cheek kissing and now hand kissing, the courting behavior.  There must be something about her that awakens the romantic in him.  I don't think it is just that she is hard to get or "doesn't want him."  I think it is her demeanor that she lets him lead and takes a coy approach which is disarming him.  JMO.  It may change but right now that is where she is with him.

I get the sense he has butterflies when he is around her. Butterflies that can't be explained but bring out the romantic feelings.

littlereddress

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - FAN FORUM - *Lauren* - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+36
kmick0890
Alanna
stuckinsc
Newto
docnash14