SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - FAN FORUM - *Lauren* - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 3 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - FAN FORUM - *Lauren* - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - FAN FORUM - *Lauren* - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by dw_a_mom Fri Feb 09, 2018 11:04 pm

littlereddress wrote:
Pirouette wrote:During their 1-on-1, when walking, Arie kissed Lauren’s hand. It’s a very sweet gesture showing a lot of reverence for her. He’s courting her like a gentleman, setting her in another category than the other women IMO.
This also remind me of Becca Tilley and Chris Soules connection, developing slowly but very wisely, as if they wanted to make sure to build a strong foundation. I find Lauren to be very similar to Becca T, not physically but in her approach of the relationship, her awareness of the short time frame and the problems it could cause.

Several people including Rachel Lindsay have pointed out that Arie is different with Lauren.  He is tender and romantic.  I notice the forehead and cheek kissing and now hand kissing, the courting behavior.  There must be something about her that awakens the romantic in him.  I don't think it is just that she is hard to get or "doesn't want him."  I think it is her demeanor that she lets him lead and takes a coy approach which is disarming him.  JMO.  It may change but right now that is where she is with him.

I get the sense he has butterflies when he is around her.  Butterflies that can't be explained but bring out the romantic feelings.

If its true, I think it could be a good sign.

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - FAN FORUM - *Lauren* - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - FAN FORUM - *Lauren* - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by USAGold Fri Feb 09, 2018 11:13 pm

I agree that he gets that butterfly crush around here !
It’s just so fun to watch ! I know it’s a TV show but I’m sure enjoying
Seeing this love story unfold !!

USAGold

Female Posts : 306

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Feb 10, 2018 4:36 pm

We can not bring things over from that side period.
For those who are spoiled and would like to visit the non spoiled threads, there is absolutely [b]NO posting allowed. There is to be no sharing of posts from the Non Spoiled to the Spoiled section and no discussion of any sleuthing in the No Spoiler threads and vice versa.[/b]

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Sat Feb 10, 2018 4:46 pm

Kashathediva wrote:We can not bring things over from that side period.
For those who are spoiled and would like to visit the non spoiled threads, there is absolutely [b]NO posting allowed. There is to be no sharing of posts from the Non Spoiled to the Spoiled section and no discussion of any sleuthing in the No Spoiler threads and vice versa.[/b]

Gotcha! Sorry about that. Smiley
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sun Feb 11, 2018 5:33 pm

Lauren looks really happy in her most recent IG story. I'm not sure how to bring it over though.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Sun Feb 11, 2018 5:51 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:Lauren looks really happy in her most recent IG story.  I'm not sure how to bring it over though.

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - FAN FORUM - *Lauren* - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 6f1ed610
@laureneburnham
sanlee088
sanlee088

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sun Feb 11, 2018 6:08 pm

Thank you, @sanlee088!  She sure is pretty and glowing here!
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:04 am

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - FAN FORUM - *Lauren* - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Giphy

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - FAN FORUM - *Lauren* - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Giphy

https://giphy.com/gifs/thebachelor-the-bachelor-l3diRk6YTf5iUcCw8
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:05 am

Those are cute! Thanks Maddy!
sanlee088
sanlee088

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:24 am

@Maddy Thanks, for posting. Too cute.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:43 pm

Aww, she was crying. That was a sweet date. At first, I wondered why Arie left the table, but either he was overcome with emotion or had to ask a producer how much he could reciprocate his feelings. I still can't believe he told Lauren he loved her!
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:33 pm

^^^It was a sweet date. During the day, they seemed to have fun and doing normal things a couple would do. It was natural and not forced, IMO. It is strange that he left the table suddenly, but perhaps he couldn't compose his reaction, whether it overly happy or surprised so he left the table. I can see their potential to be a couple and hope it works for them.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - FAN FORUM - *Lauren* - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+36
kmick0890
Alanna
stuckinsc
Newto
docnash14