SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - FAN FORUM - *Lauren* - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 4 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - FAN FORUM - *Lauren* - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - FAN FORUM - *Lauren* - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Luvstruck Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:25 pm

Not only is Lauren the only one he is chasing but the only one he seems to be showing off for!!!!!! His tricks on bicycles........

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - FAN FORUM - *Lauren* - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - FAN FORUM - *Lauren* - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Maddy Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:55 pm

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - FAN FORUM - *Lauren* - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Lauren-b-arie
Lauren Burnham/Instagram
https://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/rachel-lindsay-blogs-the-bachelor-arie-is-on-cloud-9-with-lauren-b/
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Feb 14, 2018 12:10 am

Great article. Thanks for posting. Yep, game over...and Arie and Lauren ride off into the sunset.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed Feb 14, 2018 3:59 pm

Arie wrote:I resolved to not let the Jacqueline breakup affect my date with Lauren the next day. From the moment I met her, I knew I wanted to get to know Lauren more. In life, sometimes you’re just pulled to certain people. The problem was, until our date in Paris, she was unable to open up. As attracted to her as I was, I needed more than just that gut feeling to be able to take her to a hometown. My hope was that in Lucca, we’d be able to build upon our amazing connection and the depth we reached in Paris.
We had so much fun biking and walking around. The more I spent time with Lauren, the stronger I felt about her. At this point, though, I still had no idea how she felt about me. Yes, we had an amazing day shopping (one of the highlights was trying on hats and aprons), playing soccer with local kids, and climbing the tower in the center of town, but I still had so many questions. Was she ready for a hometown? Was she falling for me too?
That night we had dinner at Villa Grabau, a beautiful historic estate outside of Lucca. I hadn’t been this nervous for a date in a long time. The stakes felt so high. Throughout the whole journey, I tried to think logically. I’d constantly ask myself: Do our lives fit together? Could she move to Scottsdale? Is she ready for marriage? With Lauren, it was never about those things. I couldn’t logically explain any of my feelings. I didn’t know why I felt so strongly, I just did. And I know excusing myself during dinner looks crazy. It felt crazy at the time, but when Lauren told me she was falling in love with me, I was overwhelmed. In that moment, I knew I felt the same way but needed to take a moment before I could properly express myself. I hadn’t felt like this about someone since Emily [Maynard]. This feeling was the reason I came back on the show. Even if I couldn’t quite explain why, I was falling in love with Lauren and needed to give her a rose. Now, with two of the four hometowns decided, I felt more hopeful than ever.
http://people.com/tv/bachelor-arie-luyendyk-jr-blog-week-6-falling-in-love-lauren-b/
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Bet2Win Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:16 pm

I am so confused. Why did he pick Becca? Do we even know if he in fact proposed to Becca?
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:17 pm

@Bet2Win I'm not sure of a proposal either. I think we are basing it off of RS.

What if he didn't propose and just wanted to see where it went? Would that change everything I wonder.

So far to me it appears they are still together!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Bet2Win Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:25 pm

I swear GA, if he did propose to Becca, TPTB messed with him big time. The non spoiled people do not see it with Becca at all. His blog pretty much spells out that he has the same kind of feelings for Lauren that he had for Emily, and those feeling were the reason he accepted the gig.

So, even if he didn't propose to Becca, how and/or why is she still in the picture at the FRC and after? Maybe Lauren told him on their LCD that she couldn't accept a proposal so soon?

Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Feb 15, 2018 2:10 am

I just have to say that they make a very attractive couple. Very cute together!
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Thu Feb 15, 2018 4:35 am

Mommyof2 wrote:I just have to say that they make a very attractive couple.  Very cute together!
yes, they look good together
Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - FAN FORUM - *Lauren* - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Lauren6

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - FAN FORUM - *Lauren* - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Arie6
https://www.gracebarry.com/aries-season/2018/2/7/power-ranking-the-bachelor-girls-week-6
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Feb 15, 2018 11:42 am

Is this the fan thread? scratch
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Feb 15, 2018 12:01 pm

@Mommyof2 Yes it is. yes

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - FAN FORUM - *Lauren* - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 25038384_164695054260048_7293156353269301248_n

laurenburnham_fanpageWho watched @laureneburnham get A ROSE on the first episode of this season?!?
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bdgm_Q0HL5M/?hl=en&taken-by=laurenburnham_fanpage

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - FAN FORUM - *Lauren* - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 26354860_1968141030180844_6849470288673898496_n

laurenburnham_fanpageLAUREN WITH A STRIKE!!!  look at the way @ariejr looks at her! of course he gave her the GROUP DATE ROSE!
https://www.instagram.com/p/BelvavinmY7/?hl=en&taken-by=laurenburnham_fanpage

Snipped the pic just for the way they are looking at each other. Go to the link for the full vid, but it's not all fan worthy, only parts of it.

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - FAN FORUM - *Lauren* - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Captur77
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bezkm_NnxW9/?hl=en&taken-by=laurenburnham_fanpage

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sat Feb 17, 2018 2:09 am

Sharleen wrote:LAUREN'S 1-ON-1

In case there was any doubt of how into Lauren Arie is, he gives her another 1-on-1 when her first 1-on-1 was just last week. As they ride bicycles through Tuscany, Lauren ribs Arie while simultaneously breaking the 4th wall (even gesturing the cameras with her hand)...
Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - FAN FORUM - *Lauren* - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Gif4
In the evening, Lauren confesses to feeling feelings of love for Arie, and this moment was EPIC for me. I actually rewound and rewatched it a few times, trying to make sense of Arie's strange reaction...
Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - FAN FORUM - *Lauren* - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Gif6
As I said over at Flare, my sister thought Arie needed to pow wow with a producer because Lauren's feelings changed the course of things. (She felt Arie was planning on sending Lauren home had she remained on the cold and standoffish side.) My thought was that Arie was actually verklempt and needed a moment. Since posting that, a reader name Christina wrote me about this and put it so perfectly that I figured I'd just copy and paste it here:

"My husband and I both thought the same thing: That he wanted to say "I love you" or some version back, but wanted to check with producers about HOW to word it and what he was COULD say since there is the "unwritten" rule that the lead needs to play his/her cards close to the vest. I think he was gone for so long because he was getting advice on how to build up and craft his response - both to express his feelings AND to maintain "good TV" in the moment and for the future episodes.

I think he got thrown off by her saying that in that moment, because he is/was insecure in his relationship with her due to her reserved nature. I think he's SO in to her that he did not even in his wildest dreams imagine that she had strong feelings for him.

After he said it my husband yelled "IS HE ALLOWED TO SAY THAT??"

Watching it back with that perspective in mind I couldn't agree more. The way he looks down after she says she's falling in love, it looks like he has so much he wants to say but stops himself. He then seems to visibly gulp. Then, the way he looks off to his left, it's like he's looking for a certain producer, not just craving a breath of fresh air and a stroll.
At any rate, Arie leaves Lauren at the table where she proceeds to give THREE fleeting but distinct Direct-Looks-Into-Camera™️...
Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - FAN FORUM - *Lauren* - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Gif5
The more I see of Lauren the more I like her. She is SO poker-faced, yet you could see in her face in the above clip that she felt unbelievably vulnerable. Watching someone like her try to keep it together (she does a damn good job), while clocking the camera staring at her, is really compelling, far more so to me than the many contestants who just easily and willingly cry, seemingly on command. It's tears like the above that make good reality TV, not an actor's tears.

Arie gives Lauren the rose with easily the most powerful rose speech of the entire season thus far...
Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - FAN FORUM - *Lauren* - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Gif7
This supports Christina's hypothesis. After all, if Arie felt like he was falling in love with Lauren, why wouldn't he have just said it back in the moment? Why would he have needed a time out if it weren't to nail down the semantics of what he was ALLOWED to say?
http://www.alltheprettypandas.com/bachelor22/episode7
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - FAN FORUM - *Lauren* - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+36
kmick0890
Alanna
stuckinsc
Newto
docnash14