SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4

Page 20 of 80 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 50 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4 - Page 20 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4

Post by Nousernameneeded Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:01 am

Becca posted a pic of her and Arie jn. She even tagged him.

Nousernameneeded

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4 - Page 20 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4

Post by Norcalgal Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:34 am

Bekah M on Jimmy Kimmel

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xkgcvfbzuqo

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5313

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:41 am

Don't know where else to put this but Chris Harrison is pretty good golfer - has a 10 handicap and finished 10th for amateur at the Pebble Beach ProAm this past weekend.

http://golfweek.com/2018/02/07/handicaps-course-affiliations-of-notable-amateurs-in-pebble-beach-field/

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5313

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:42 am

Norcalgal wrote:Bekah M on Jimmy Kimmel

Not surprised that she said she "was hoping it would be Peter". I know that many think that Bekah M would have been Arie's first choice but I really never saw "it" between them - it always looked to me like theirs was more of a "summer fling romance" - easy because neither saw it as anything lasting but just fun at the time.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:12 am

Bekah has always said she wanted it to be Peter. I'm sure they all did, but she always made it very obvious on social media she was thirsty for Peter . And I always thought Arie was more into Bekah than she was into him. She seemed to be in it for the competition aspect more than anything. Both Seinne and Raven alluded yesterday that Bekah was saying some shady stuff off-camera and my guess is that she did say that she wasn't that into Arie and Tia told Arie and that's why he let her go. They have edited out anything mentioning Peter, so I wouldn't be surprised. IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:17 am

Probably the majority of the girls thought the Bach would be Peter, including Becca (she didn't know much about Arie) and once there they all give it a shot ... to like him (and he is likeable) and also to go further into filming (exposure, travels) ... maybe Lauren was one of the few, if not only, for Arie ... and maybe that's where her attitude comes from, knowing she's the one genuinely for him. But that doesn't take away the possibility of genuine feelings and interest from the other girls either, since they knew who they were going to meet when they decided to attend and if it had been meant to be, it would have happened no matter who was their "dream choice" ... but I guess the reality wasn't that convincing even for them.

ETA: Bekah was just having fun and took it as an experience ... I think she was never emotionally involved and that was clear from her observational statements regarding other girls and situation they were in. She was light, positive entertainment and she knew it. - all IMO

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:42 am

Aria wrote:Bekah has always said she wanted it to be Peter. I'm sure they all did, but she always made it very obvious on social media she was thirsty for Peter . And I always thought Arie was more into Bekah than she was into him. She seemed to be in it for the competition aspect more than anything. Both Seinne and Raven  alluded yesterday that Bekah was saying some shady stuff off-camera and my guess is that she did say that she wasn't that into Arie and Tia told Arie and that's why he let her go. They have edited out anything mentioning Peter, so I wouldn't be surprised. IMO.  

Okay that makes a lot more sense than what I watched last night because I was really confused why Arie even let Bekah go and also confused why TPTB would let Tia tattle on Bekah if she was their pick at this point to be the next Bachelorette.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:52 am

Lucas15 wrote:
Norcalgal wrote:Bekah M on Jimmy Kimmel

Not surprised that she said she "was hoping it would be Peter". I know that many think that Bekah M would have been Arie's first choice but I really never saw "it" between them - it always looked to me like theirs was more of a "summer fling romance" - easy because neither saw it as anything lasting but just fun at the time.

I'm just going to follow you around because your thoughts are my thoughts. :yes: Hugesmile
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:38 am

First of all, lot's of interesting posts in the last couple - at least some of the "Likes" are me even if I'm not quoting you.

happygolucky wrote:Probably the majority of the girls thought the Bach would be Peter, including Becca (she didn't know much about Arie) and once there they all give it a shot ... to like him (and he is likeable) and also to go further into filming (exposure, travels) ...

IMO this is probably true. Maybe that's why they had 30 girls - the 25 original cast for Peter and throw in some extras for Arie.

maybe Lauren was one of the few, if not only, for Arie ... and maybe that's where her attitude comes from, knowing she's the one genuinely for him. But that doesn't take away the possibility of genuine feelings and interest from the other girls either, since they knew who they were going to meet when they decided to attend and if it had been meant to be, it would have happened no matter who was their "dream choice" ... but I guess the reality wasn't that convincing even for them.

I think if we piece together the "mysterious" photograph from the M&G (and strangely absent from any further scenes) and some of her comments about meeting someone she otherwise would not have met and Arie being her "type", it's not far fetched to speculate that Lauren was specifically cast for Arie as she seems to have known about him before filming began. IMO she would have been cast as a "wifey" - someone who might be a good match for the lead - and IMO they protect at least some of the "wifey" cast in the early going so the lead doesn't accidentally send them home. Lauren may have been largely invisible in the first 5 episodes, but TPTB could have made sure she stayed around until Arie took note of her - or wasn't really interested in her. It seems to have happened that he was interested.

ETA: Bekah was just having fun and took it as an experience ... I think she was never emotionally involved and that was clear from her observational statements regarding other girls and situation they were in. She was light, positive entertainment and she knew it. - all IMO

Further, I think Arie knew it too. IMO she was a "safe" MOT (Matter Of Time) girl to keep around ... about as long as she was kept around.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:00 am

Woah, Robert Mills just said on the Bachelor Party podcast with Juliet Litman that Lauren B has been engaged twice already (before the show).

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4 - Page 20 87b72b10 Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4 - Page 20 86669110 Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4 - Page 20 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:06 am

laugh out loud peachy then ... a perfect union ... the 3rd time is the charm ... or when a commitment-phobe meets the serial commitment "breaker" (sorry for lack of originality) ... match made on mutual understanding ... it may surprise us all 👍

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Minney Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:16 am

I took Bekah comment about wanting it to be Peter as a potential stab at Arie for his treatment of Becca and the switcheroo. IMO Aries going to be skewered by this group of girls and Bekah just fired one of the early shots!
Minney
Minney

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 80 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 50 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4

+77
bleuberry
sun20j2001
cookielover12
sopearl
albean99