SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4

Page 74 of 80 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4 - Page 74 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4

Post by Sprite Mon Feb 26, 2018 12:51 am

Stone_Hedge wrote:
Sprite wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:@SeekAny  I can think off hand probably at least 2 dozen past cast that take the love of selfie to new dimensions. He is not close to the top for me. Plus thank god we have not had any half nudes --yet. Those are the worst.

I don't know. I kind of like them myself....besides, I don't think Arie has the body for those. I think he implied that during the show and we have not really been shown a ton of body shots like we have with other leads.

He said his bod wasn’t hot tub ready since everything was last minute .

So that's why he's hiding in the Mr. Rogers sweaters!  :yes:

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4 - Page 74 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4

Post by Ladybug82 Mon Feb 26, 2018 12:59 am

@Sprite laugh out loud laugh out loud

IMSO, it's just because he's going threw a mid life crisis, handed over his bad boy card so he could join team basic and without the required, previously mentioned BB card, he forfeited all rights to keep TPTB from putting a leash on the thing you said he leads with earlier laugh out loud

JMSO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 26, 2018 1:00 am

Sprite wrote:
Stone_Hedge wrote:
Sprite wrote:

I don't know. I kind of like them myself....besides, I don't think Arie has the body for those. I think he implied that during the show and we have not really been shown a ton of body shots like we have with other leads.

He said his bod wasn’t hot tub ready since everything was last minute .

So that's why he's hiding in the Mr. Rogers sweaters!  :yes:

Well, tonight we learned he doesn’t have much of a derriere either so those sweaters serve to cover up two areas. giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 26, 2018 1:12 am

I like a person who can laugh at himself and be the "butt" of a joke.

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Mon Feb 26, 2018 1:18 am

BKay wrote:I like a person who can laugh at himself and be the "butt" of a joke.

It’s kind of a breath of fresh hair to have a bachelor who isn’t all into his body. He knows he’s old(er) and he can laugh at it.
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 26, 2018 1:21 am

@sanlee088 So true! I was so glad to see some of his humorous personality coming through tonight. It's a shame that the trade-off to be the lead is that their personality doesn't make the edit.

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Mon Feb 26, 2018 2:53 am

sanlee088 wrote:
BKay wrote:I like a person who can laugh at himself and be the "butt" of a joke.

It’s kind of a breath of fresh hair to have a bachelor who isn’t all into his body. He knows he’s old(er) and he can laugh at it.

Not sure it's just due to his age. Recall the scene in Emily's season - might have been one of the deleted scenes - when he's comparing muscles with Sean and Doug and he's laughing at himself for coming out significantly on the short end of the stick.

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Mon Feb 26, 2018 3:32 am

I just don’t like how he can laugh off hurting someone. Just makes me think he’s selfish. He better grow some clsss for the ATFR JMHO.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Mon Feb 26, 2018 4:03 am

Seeing Caroline's message IMO lends some credence to the speculation that he broke Becca's heart. I have to admit they've got me hooked. I will be glued to the ATFR to see what happens. I keep hoping there is some reasonable explanation and he did not act like a total cad. But the evidence to the contrary is starting to build. JMO Oh Arie, what did you do?

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Mon Feb 26, 2018 4:20 am

I legit LOL’d at someone on IG saying it was probably Arie’s audition for BIP too cantstopl jmo
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Mon Feb 26, 2018 4:37 am

Diana wrote:I legit LOL’d at someone on IG saying it was probably Arie’s audition for BIP too cantstopl jmo

Good one!

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by missnana Mon Feb 26, 2018 5:38 am

Diana wrote:I just don’t like how he can laugh off hurting someone. Just makes me think he’s selfish. He better grow some clsss for the ATFR JMHO.
exactly! he is such a douche imo Becca dogged a bullet.

let Lauren have fun with that hi
missnana
missnana

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 74 of 80 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4

+77
bleuberry
sun20j2001
cookielover12
sopearl
albean99