SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4

Page 38 of 80 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 59 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4 - Page 38 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4

Post by umngirl Tue Feb 20, 2018 12:28 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:Two episodes back to back next week? Have they ever done that in other seasons?  

Yes, lots of them in fact. It tends to happen nearly every Bachelor season because usually DWTS starts on a certain date so The Bachelor has to fit all its episodes in.

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4 - Page 38 87b72b10 Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4 - Page 38 86669110 Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4 - Page 38 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4 - Page 38 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Feb 20, 2018 12:32 pm

^^ I guess I haven't paid much attention. I always thought the WTA/MTA and the LCD/FRC were separated by a week.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Tue Feb 20, 2018 12:38 pm

Usually when this happens it’s the WTN Sunday  then the finale Monday but it’s been done this way before.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Feb 20, 2018 12:38 pm

I always like when they do them back to back instead of waiting a week because WTA is a waste of time and epi for the most part IMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 20, 2018 12:39 pm

lstiff wrote:
Stone_Hedge wrote:
Diana wrote:I’m so happy for Becca. She’s truly the lucky one here. JMO. Arie is an idiot.

It’s Arie being Arie doing an Arie on Becca. I’m happy she’ll be out of this fiasco after this . If Arie goes on the Media rounds , I’ll look forward to what Lauren emotes on her face when they ask so many questions about Becca. :yes:

Hey y'all! Long time no see. ITA with this, I was saying last night that I can't wait to see how ATFR and Media Blitz goes. I can't remember Jason and Molly doing those things even though it was pre SM days. I assume they would have done some of the talk shows but is the People cover shot before the final episode airs? Yikes.

Watch the feet this weekend. The People cover shoot (if there is one) could be happening a week early since Arie will be in Australia the weekend before the finale when they have their last SHV and do the cover shoot.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Tue Feb 20, 2018 12:40 pm

They have done it before, but I think this season they're doing it because the season is ending a week earlier than it usually does to make room for American Idol.

I just want the finale to get here ASAP, so I'm perfectly fine by this. This seaso flew by!

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Feb 20, 2018 12:43 pm

Aria wrote:]I just want the finale to get here ASAP, so I'm perfectly fine by this. This seaso flew by!

:yes: I'd be so, so happy  :gotcha:  skipping everything up to about the final 30 minutes or hour of the FRC.  I'm ready to see just how awkward this AFTR is going to be laugh out loud
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 20, 2018 12:59 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:
Aria wrote:]I just want the finale to get here ASAP, so I'm perfectly fine by this. This seaso flew by!

:yes: I'd be so, so happy  :gotcha:  skipping everything up to about the final 30 minutes or hour of the FRC.  I'm ready to see just how awkward this AFTR is going to be laugh out loud

Me three. Ready to FF. :yes:

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Tue Feb 20, 2018 1:07 pm

Not me! I’m interested in seeing every part of how this all plays out. They got my attention! 2pop
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Tue Feb 20, 2018 1:12 pm

happygolucky wrote:Good heavens RS always keeps on giving ... we are soooo greatful for his insight and pointing a direction where his info come from. Well done.
Yeah he's always going to promote the viewpoint of the cast members who are feeding him his information. Otherwise - the spigot will run dry.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Feb 20, 2018 3:01 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:It will also be quite interesting if Lauren’s two ex-fiancés chose to speak up as well.

They found a final two with some interesting history this season.

He’s not always correct, but RS just came out on Twitter and said Lauren has not been engaged twice and he’s not sure where Mills got that information from.

I figured it wasn’t accurate given the amount of time she was with her ex fiancé.
IMO this is a major issue with Mills. He often says things that are not true and people take it to the bank as if it is.  no no

If it’s true that Lauren was only engaged once, and we spent pages and pages of discussing her failed relationships - personally, and it’s probsbly a very unpopular opinion here, I feel sorry that she or her camp can’t come over her to set the record straight. I hope her ex fiancé would chose to stay quiet. He would be under so much scrutiny and criticism if he speaks out. This is always the part of sleuthing that I am uncomfortable with. The guy didn’t sign up for the show and IMO, he should be off limits. Same thing with the families. I know they agreed to be on tv, but reading some opinions here, I hope they will never read here, especially commenting on their looks - that’s something you can’t change. If they are smart, they really should make their sm private, IMO. Unless they are chasing fame and are looking for their 5 minutes.

All Jmo.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Tue Feb 20, 2018 3:03 pm

Has Lauren herself said she was only engaged once? I'm sure she would tweet about it if it were untrue, since she tweeted about breaking off her engagement a year ago. No offense to RS, but I don't really believe anything he says. I believe Mills said that the two engagements came out during her hometown date and that's a weird thing to not remember correctly.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 80 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 59 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #4

+77
bleuberry
sun20j2001
cookielover12
sopearl
albean99