SELECT CONTENT

Ashley Iaconetti Haibon & Jared Haibon - Discussion

Page 3 of 81 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 42 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ashley Iaconetti Haibon & Jared Haibon - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Ashley Iaconetti Haibon & Jared Haibon - Discussion

Post by ReneeM Thu Feb 15, 2018 7:12 pm

mizzoufan wrote: Good I hope we never hope have to hear Ashley say I'm a virgin again
Nah she's gonna move on to cringeworthy convos about the sex laugh out loud

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Ashley Iaconetti Haibon & Jared Haibon - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Ashley Iaconetti Haibon & Jared Haibon - Discussion

Post by notarose Thu Feb 15, 2018 7:37 pm

Just thought of something. It didn’t take much for a paparazzo to hang out near Ashley’s place. 
Dean said in his podcast that he moved this month. They probably don’t know where he now lives so can’t sneak around for a pic. 

Great to see the presents pic however it might have been unnerving for Kevin if he was aware. Downside of being on tv.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Feb 15, 2018 8:14 pm

That's so sweet. I loved the bear the most. They're a cute couple. hearthumbsup

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15259

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Thu Feb 15, 2018 10:32 pm

Lmaooooo Kevin's firefighter buddies back home are roasting him cantstopl

Ashley Iaconetti Haibon & Jared Haibon - Discussion - Page 3 Screen34
source: Kevin's IG story

EDIT: laugh out loud found the actual post he's talking about in his IG story https://www.instagram.com/p/BfPYyXrFI6w/?taken-by=jcoup

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Feb 15, 2018 11:01 pm

OH man that's so funny! laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Feb 16, 2018 12:01 am

Brill wrote:Nice!!!

https://etcanada.com/news/300183/kevin-wendt-spotted-on-valentines-day-date-with-bachelor-winter-games-love-ashley-iaconetti/

Ashley Iaconetti Haibon & Jared Haibon - Discussion - Page 3 Ashley-kevin-splash-news_10

Kev is going all out. All the gifts for Ashley! That's cute though that Ashley gets to have that a she hasn't had it before. I've had some massive doubts (and still have my third eye on it all laugh out loud ) but hoping for the best. Stranger things have happened and maybe they're each other's person. Seems like they're on the same page and really like each other which is nice to see  yes

ETA: @notarose I think Kevin is likely just fine with all the attention, he's been screenshotting articles about himself, following lots of IG accounts related to the show, documenting everything on his IG stories, doing lots of media rounds etc, and seems like he has no problem with the attention so on the same page as Ashley which I think is a good thing
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Fri Feb 16, 2018 1:35 am

I'm impressed with Kevin. He "closes a chapter" with Bibi before "officially" moving on with Ashley. What a concept laugh out loud. How decent...what a guy!!!

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Fri Feb 16, 2018 2:18 am

Awww vday gifts galore - so cute! If someone had told me last year that I would be aww-ing over a pairing w/Ashley I in it, I probably would said they were crazy, yet here we are laugh out loud
What can I say, I enjoy seeing people being all gooey over each other laugh out loud I hope it works out for these two crazy kids!

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Fri Feb 16, 2018 2:44 am

Kevin just posted this IG video and you can see a woman's silhouette behind him, I'm assuming it's Ashley, and these lyrics though! :inlove

source

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Fri Feb 16, 2018 3:41 am

I'm watching ep.1 now and I'm cringing at Ashley ... but I'm rooting for her to grow up and I'm a little bit puzzled by her lips (don't recall them being so big), but Kevin (not knowing much about him) is cute and seems considerate, so good for them.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Feb 16, 2018 8:59 am

I wonder if Kevin is back home. He posted this IG of him skating at Nathan Phillips Square Toronto.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BfOpH2MHifV/?hl=en&taken-by=kevin.c.wendt

Credit: @Kevin Wendt

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Fri Feb 16, 2018 10:00 am

@GuardianAngel i'm pretty sure it's an old video he posted to promote the episode because of what the competition was last night. He was out hiking in la after he posted it.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 81 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 42 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ashley Iaconetti Haibon & Jared Haibon - Discussion

+89
4merBachAddict
Buckeye_Fan
bluwavz
fyww
Amethyst