SELECT CONTENT

Ashley Iaconetti Haibon & Jared Haibon - Discussion

Page 4 of 81 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 42 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ashley Iaconetti Haibon & Jared Haibon - Discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: Ashley Iaconetti Haibon & Jared Haibon - Discussion

Post by happygolucky Fri Feb 16, 2018 12:10 pm

I'm watching 2.episode now and finally seeing what you were gushing in the episode thread ... Oh my Ashley, hold your horses ... she is disturbingly endearing ... for a teenager ... so if Kevin helps her get into her 20s, he's a champ of "these games".

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Ashley Iaconetti Haibon & Jared Haibon - Discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: Ashley Iaconetti Haibon & Jared Haibon - Discussion

Post by albean99 Fri Feb 16, 2018 12:57 pm

I think there's two Ashley's. 1 is the person we see in her PIs and another is the person who's actually talking to people because she seems so much more normal and even mature then as opposed to the PIs. I just hope she's done with the crying. Ashley Iaconetti Haibon & Jared Haibon - Discussion - Page 4 4256136633

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Feb 16, 2018 1:09 pm

ReneeM wrote:@GuardianAngel i'm pretty sure it's an old video he posted to promote the episode because of what the competition was last night. He was out hiking in la after he posted it.

Ok thanks. So how long is it now that he's been in L.A. Since Feb 1st when he posted an IG saying he'll be spending few weeks with friends?

https://www.instagram.com/p/Beq_zr-nlpr/?hl=en&taken-by=kevin.c.wendt

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 16, 2018 1:25 pm

Isn't today the taping of the reunion show? If so, he will probably be in LA a couple more days because I'm sure the party will continue through the weekend for the cast!

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Fri Feb 16, 2018 2:13 pm

@GuardianAngel It's been a week now.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Feb 16, 2018 2:14 pm

Am I the only one who wonders how Jerod is feeling about this?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Feb 16, 2018 2:19 pm

@ReneeM Thanks. He went in plenty of time before the taping. Probably wanted to be there for V day. Awwweee beatingheart

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Fri Feb 16, 2018 2:21 pm

Sprite wrote:Am I the only one who wonders how Jerod is feeling about this?
cantstopl I'm gonna guess ... 1st relieved, then he will start to feel less "adored/admired" and "wanted" (if it hasn't happened yet) and will seek for a validation (or is that's why he is so close to Nick now?) giggling If the maturity for AI comes late, at least she is moving on and doing baby steps (maybe that's why she's actually a "cool kid" with Dean) ... don't see Jared doing the same.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Feb 16, 2018 2:34 pm

He is pretty active on twitter. I would think he'd be happy for her and nothing more. He had his chance, for over a year? If he didn't want a relationship during that time, there should be no reason why he would be upset about it IMHO

Nov 30th is her last pic of Jared on IG. Prior to that there were many.

https://twitter.com/haibon_jared

https://www.instagram.com/ashley_iaconetti/?hl=en

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Fri Feb 16, 2018 3:09 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:He is pretty active on twitter. I would think he'd be happy for her and nothing more. He had his chance, for over a year? If he didn't want a relationship during that time, there should be no reason why he would be upset about it IMHO

Nov 30th is her last pic of Jared on IG. Prior to that there were many.

https://twitter.com/haibon_jared

https://www.instagram.com/ashley_iaconetti/?hl=en
On her actually IG page yeah, the actual last time she posted him was in earlier this month when he was in town and on her IDGI podcast. Plus Jared was there for a part of the St Lucia trip. So he's still very much a part of her life. I'm interested to see how this plays out.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Feb 16, 2018 3:39 pm

I just found it ironic filming for BWG began around Dec 5th. The St Lucia trip could have been a planned ad trip? IDK but I'm going to be watching like a hawk. laugh out loud

Which pic was posted earlier this month? TYIA

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Fri Feb 16, 2018 3:53 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I just found it ironic filming for BWG began around Dec 5th. The St Lucia trip could have been a planned ad trip? IDK but I'm going to be watching like a hawk. laugh out loud

Which pic was posted earlier this month? TYIA

It was posted on her IG story so it's gone now. It was just a regular pic of them in the studio.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 81 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 42 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ashley Iaconetti Haibon & Jared Haibon - Discussion

+89
4merBachAddict
Buckeye_Fan
bluwavz
fyww
Amethyst