SELECT CONTENT

Clare Crawley - Benoit Beausejour-Savard - BWG - Discussion

Page 4 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Clare Crawley -  Benoit Beausejour-Savard - BWG - Discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: Clare Crawley - Benoit Beausejour-Savard - BWG - Discussion

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Feb 17, 2018 1:03 am

ElonM wrote:Thanks @AllAboutLove. I think Clare has finally found the man that truly loves her. I tell you, besides RS spoiler, there’s nothing on either SM gives the indication they were dating. They sure did keep it off the radar.
Most welcome  bestbud! They definitely did keep it hidden. But then again, maybe there were clues but TBH I didn't follow Clare or Benoit closely enough on SM to see if there was something there so could have been but missed it. The only thing I did notice before the show aired was that Clare and Benoit followed each other on IG but I had posted that I was not sure if there was something still there or they were just friends (with their BTS pics added I thought Benoit looked taken with her).

Now with the engagement known between them and Benoit's IG post caption calling Clare a wonderful woman and how glad he was to meet her, considering he left the show it's starting to make sense to me that there likely was a lot more going on with Benoit and Clare Clare Crawley -  Benoit Beausejour-Savard - BWG - Discussion - Page 4 4256136633  Even the heavy emphasis on Clare in previews is now making more sense to me. 

It definitely was a shock at first but now I'm keen to see how it will all play out. Sometimes the craziest pairings on these shows are the ones that work out (like Carly and Evan) so it could be the case with Clare and Benoit  yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Clare Crawley -  Benoit Beausejour-Savard - BWG - Discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: Clare Crawley - Benoit Beausejour-Savard - BWG - Discussion

Post by Rolly Sat Feb 17, 2018 2:03 am

Carly did not like Evan at all and now look at them! I guess you never know, they might be a perfect match. I wish we could have seen more of them but maybe we will now.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Nibbles22 Sat Feb 17, 2018 2:40 am

Wowza, shock of all shocks, to wake up and see the title of this thread! affraid I have adored Benoit on BWG, and I hope that she is nothing but wonderful to that man, because he deserves nothing less!
Nibbles22
Nibbles22

Female Posts : 1358

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Sat Feb 17, 2018 3:17 am

If he was dumb enough to take her back how she treated him. They deserve each other

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:02 am

Rolly wrote:Carly did not like Evan at all and now look at them! I guess you never know, they might be a perfect match. I wish we could have seen more of them but maybe we will now.
@Rolly laugh out loud so true  yes  Carly looked repulsed by Evan and then realized the error of her ways and fell in love with him and now they're married and have a beautiful daughter together  Clare Crawley -  Benoit Beausejour-Savard - BWG - Discussion - Page 4 1f497  

I also recall Carly being seen as a bit of a mean girl and not so nice so it could be similar to Clare in a way. Maybe Clare has had her epiphany that she had been going after the wrong guys for her and the one who is meant for her is the one who cried and told her she was the "only one for him from day one"  Clare Crawley -  Benoit Beausejour-Savard - BWG - Discussion - Page 4 2764 

I've seen it before where women can chase the wrong guys but the right one is the one right in front of them and who is there for them. Sometimes they realize this too late. In the case of Clare, it seems like she realized it before it's too late considering she is now engaged to Benoit. I'm thinking how that came to be and Clare realizing her mistakes may play out in the next episodes.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:36 am

Even the crew loved Benoit and was sad to see him leave WG.  Any woman would be luckly to have the love of this sweet and sexy man.  
I hope they are happy and successful in their relationship.  blowkiss
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:42 am

Time will tell. I hope Clare realized what she let go. I have not seen Clare show that kind of introspection before, so I will wait and see.

I hope they are happy.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:43 am

I checked their SM a couple of times, and again after the epi aired, and I didn't see anything that would be a clue that they were still seeing each other either. I like that. It's not good for sleuthing but it tells me they wanted to see where this goes without flaunting it and keeping it private?

It did cross my mind during the epi when he left, as sad as it was, I felt they were really focusing on that. Later in a VO Clare says he's so nice, or something to that effect.

IA @MiniDiva he is a sweet sensitive guy who may not speak clear English but he is so expressive like a lot of French people are, I love that.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:52 am

@guardianangel  Benoit's accent is charming and I think I would be so dazzled I couldn't focus.  He also said the sweetest and most positive things to her about her radiant smile and beauty.  He had me at Hello or is it Bonjour   giggling
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 17, 2018 5:23 am

I'm guessing that Clare was only there 2-3 days longer than Benoit. IMO, I think the next rose ceremony will be the one like BIP where CH asks if they feel that this relationship is the real thing and they would like to continue on as a couple.

RS does say there is a mass exodus of cast members and that there are only 4 couples in the finale. We've seen previews of several of these couples in the figure skating finale:

Luke/Stassi
Dean/Lesley

Bobette also has Courtney/Lily in her avatar but I couldn't find that in the couple of previews I saw.

One of those previews shows Kevin/Ashley kissing with a flag draped around his shoulders and Ashley holding a bunch of roses. Others are in the background clapping and clearly visible are Courtney and Lesley. Lesley appears to have on a figure skating outfit.

So I think those are the 4 couples that do go to the end from video/screencap evidence. I'm expecting everyone else to leave either at the end of Tuesday's episode or the beginning of Thursday.

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Feb 17, 2018 5:27 am

GuardianAngel wrote:I checked their SM a couple of times, and again after the epi aired, and I didn't see anything that would be a clue that they were still seeing each other either. I like that. It's not good for sleuthing but it tells me they wanted to see where this goes without flaunting it and keeping it private?

It did cross my mind during the epi when he left, as sad as it was, I felt they were really focusing on that. Later in a VO Clare says he's so nice, or something to that effect.

IA @MiniDiva he is a sweet sensitive guy who may not speak clear English but he is so expressive like a lot of French people are, I love that.
Given the short timeline between end of filming and now, they must have reconnected quickly. They are both talkers so it’s not a stretch to assume that could they could build something strong simply through frequent FaceTime and, of course, a few visits. It’s a modern day cyber romance story.  Hugesmile

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sat Feb 17, 2018 5:39 am

da** Clare Crawley -  Benoit Beausejour-Savard - BWG - Discussion - Page 4 2498057887 , now I have to watch first 2 episodes all over again, to watch Clare Clare Crawley -  Benoit Beausejour-Savard - BWG - Discussion - Page 4 2254279460 since I really haven't payed attention to her and now I'm hooked if I can see it transpire ...
and IA @notarose cyber romance ... good that they met first in person and then took time to get to know each other maybe without physical distraction .. and maybe without the games this time (Clare, I'm watching you)

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Clare Crawley - Benoit Beausejour-Savard - BWG - Discussion

+41
Idlemess
kmick0890
dw_a_mom
sosleepy
umngirl