SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Filming schedule - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Filming schedule - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Filming schedule - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Fri Apr 20, 2018 3:08 am

Tuesday 17/04 Group date at swimming centre with coloured swimsuits and inflatable balls, reported here
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Filming schedule - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Filming schedule - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Apr 20, 2018 10:04 am

@Bobette thanks! They look like they are having fun but not much interaction with Nick. He still has his shirt on. Maybe that's just the way the date was set up.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71474

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Apr 20, 2018 2:01 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@Bobette thanks! They look like they are having fun but not much interaction with Nick. He still has his shirt on. Maybe that's just the way the date was set up.

It's so he can watch all that a**.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Apr 20, 2018 9:57 pm

Found more pics of the swim centre date Here.  Caption is pretty funny.  giggling

Nick " The Honey Badger " takes his Bachelorettes to a local swimming pool for fun and games. Some seriously high cut skimpy bikinis can be seen.

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Filming schedule - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 2XrqAHx
Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Filming schedule - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 YrU5q1L

Last edited by Bobette on Sun Apr 22, 2018 6:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Apr 21, 2018 12:00 am

Single date 20/04 at the zoo with one of the many, many unidentified brunettes.  She's one of the original girls.  Reported Here
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Apr 21, 2018 4:48 am

Bobette wrote:snipped

I'm still wondering if Cassandra must have had a date early on that wasn't photographed or reported.  It doesn't make sense for him to keep her all this time and not take her out IMO, especially if she's the bookies favourite to win.

ETA:  Here's what we know of the filming schedule:

March 14/15 - Introductions and first cocktail party, reported Here
March 20 - Single date with "First Date Girl" - helicopter ride, paddle boarding, picnic, Basin National Park.  Reported Here
March 23 - Single date with Romy.  Strolling around Manly.  Reported Here
March 26 - Group date - women pictured leaving the mansion Here
March 27 - Woman's Day group photoshoot reported Here
March 28 -  Single date with Dasha - swimming, fishing, Dirty Dancing lift in the water, reported Here
April 3 - Group date at rugby stadium with 12 girls reported Here
April 5 - Single date with Sophie - water sports at Lyne Park in Rose Bay reported Here
April 9 - Single date or possibly SQT after a group date - hot air ballooning in the loveheart balloon (not reported in the media)
April 10 - Mini group date in Glenworth Valley with three girls (Romy and 2 others)
April 13 - Space hopper group date with intruders reported Here
April 17 - Group date with skimpy coloured bikinis reported Here. Eight girls pictured
April 20 - Single date with brunette at the zoo reported Here

Anyone else notice what I notice?  Why that massive gap between March 28 and April 3?  If Cassandra had a date during that time, that would make her the 4th date girl which, if they are following the pattern identified upthread, would be the F1 date.

Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect

Bobette wrote:ETA:  Stats from previous seasons:

Season 1, Anna = second date (episode 3)
Season 2, Sam = fourth date (episode 5)
Season 3, Snezana = second date (episode 3)
Season 4, Alex = fourth date (episode 5)
Season 5, Laura = second date (episode 3)
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Apr 27, 2018 4:17 am

Group date at Sydney Race track 26/04 reported 27/04 Here
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by spangler Thu May 03, 2018 12:44 am

Here is last year's filming schedule to compare to:

AllAboutLove wrote:Tentative filming schedule of dates/events (to be updated with sleuthed info):

March 2 (Tues) = Matty officially confirmed as the bachelor  
March 1-2 = Filming begins/Night one = pics taken of contestants in night one dresses (here, here, here)
Mar 3-4 (Fri-Sat) = ? = contestants spotted and media reports of possible night one filming. Only possible way that could be is if they reshot something since earliest timestamp for other pics was Mar 1 *see above post links* (here, here)  
March 6 (Mon) = SD = Elora whale watching at Port Stephens aboard a catamaran (here, here)
March 7 (Tues) = GD = Woman's Day photoshoot; Leah Costa on motorcycle with Matty (here, here, here)
March 10 (Fri) = SD = Laura at Middle Harbour Marina, painting, picnic aboard yacht 'Murcielago' (here, here, here, here)
Week of March 12 = SD = Cobie on horse riding date (see summary for Ep 4)
Week of March 12 = GD = Board game
March 14 (Tues) = GD = Medieval group date theme, including jousting (here, here)
Week of March 19 = SD = Florence building jump (here, here)
Week of March 19 = 2on1 = Jen and Liz; Liz eliminated (see summary Ep 5)
Week of March 19 = SD = Tara biking and baking (see summary for Ep 6)
Week of March 26 = GD = Sky diving (here)
Week of March 26-April 1= SD = Alix on wakeboarding date (see summary for Ep 7)
Week of April 2 = GD/SQT = GD Childcare date with Matty's sister on GD; SQT/winner is Laura on a Cruise along Nepean river aboard Nepean Belle to a waterfall in Penrith (here, here, here)
Week of April 2 = 2nd SD = Elora *overnight date* (here, also see summary for Ep 8)
April 7 (Tues) = Matty season promo filming and photo shoot Newport Beach (here, here)
April 8 (Wed) = SD = Tara on Moroccan themed date with a camel and a snake charmer; also a kiss (here, here, here)
April 11 (Sat) = SD = Elise on a bus tour around Bondi and Dover Heights in Sydney. Matty looks to have brought flowers (here); played some field hockey and drank lemonade at lemonade stand; in the evening went on a luxury cruise around the harbour with time spent in a hot tub (here, here, here, here, here)
April 14-19 = *Filming Break* for 5 days for Easter break (here)
April 21 (Fri) = GD = F7: Elora, Laura, Tara, Elise, Lisa, Florence, and Cobie - F7 girls at a park in Sydney's Double Bay doing athletic activities (here, here, here)
April 23 (Sun) = *Filming break* for Matty at Logie Awards (here, here)
April 26 (Fri) = Matty photoshoot (here, here)
End of April = F5 mini dates/SDs/??? = F5: ?   ?   ?   ?   ?
Week of/before May 12 = SD/FD??? = Tara on seaplane flight to Cottage Point and on boat (here, here). Cobie climbing (here, here).
Beginning of May = F4/HTDs = F4: Tara? (here)  ?   ?    ?  
2nd Week of May = F3/FDs = ?  ?  ?
3rd Week of May =  F2/LCD/MTP = ?  ?
May 19/20 (Fri/Sat) = FRC = filmed in Thailand per sleuthing, info (here, here)
May 20/21 (Sun) = Matty back on SM liking IG pic (here, here)

Considering filming started approximately 1-2 weeks after Matty's season, we should be at about F6-F5 now? This means in about 1-2 weeks, they will probably start filming HTD.

Have we seen any 2nd dates papped for any of them yet?

spangler

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu May 03, 2018 1:41 am

That's great, thanks @Spangler. I agree, there can't be many girls left by now. I haven't seen any new pics on the paparazzi websites this past week so I think they must be getting to HTDs pretty soon (last year they brought in legal restrictions prohibiting publication of images which could identify the top 4).

I haven't seen pics of any girls on more than one date but IMO the paps must have missed some (or they've taken place inside/behind closed doors). Cassandra must have gone on at least one date at some point to still be there IMO so I think there are probably a few dates we're not aware of.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by spangler Thu May 03, 2018 1:57 am

Bobette wrote:That's great, thanks @Spangler.  I agree, there can't be many girls left by now.  I haven't seen any new pics on the paparazzi websites this past week so I think they must be getting to HTDs pretty soon (last year they brought in legal restrictions prohibiting publication of images which could identify the top 4).  

I haven't seen pics of any girls on more than one date but IMO the paps must have missed some (or they've taken place inside/behind closed doors).  Cassandra must have gone on at least one date at some point to still be there IMO so I think there are probably a few dates we're not aware of.

I didn't know about the legal restrictions. Wasn't there still a photo of Matty at Gold Coast airport which everyone deduced to mean that Tara was in the F4? Are airport paps allowed? Or did this one slip through the cracks?

I think there'll be quite a few dates that haven't been papped. Rural ones, indoors ones... and don't forget Ten's budget issues which will impact the extravagance of the dates. They'll probably have a few within the mansion/bach pad away from prying eyes.

spangler

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu May 03, 2018 3:32 am

Breaking News from Tues 01/05 - Cassandra finally pictured on a date!  (presumably second?)

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-5685533/Nick-Cummins-goes-shirtless-flirts-storm-bikini-clad-Cassandra-Wood.html

Will post pics on the SM thread.

spangler wrote:

I didn't know about the legal restrictions. Wasn't there still a photo of Matty at Gold Coast airport which everyone deduced to mean that Tara was in the F4? Are airport paps allowed? Or did this one slip through the cracks?

I think there'll be quite a few dates that haven't been papped. Rural ones, indoors ones... and don't forget Ten's budget issues which will impact the extravagance of the dates. They'll probably have a few within the mansion/bach pad away from prying eyes.

Yeah the legal stuff came in after Richie's season IIRC - will look it up and post on the SM thread. I'm sure this can't have been Cassandra's first date - too late in the game for that - so IMO the fact that they apparently hid her first is a big sign she'll be F1.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by spangler Thu May 03, 2018 3:41 am

Bobette wrote:Breaking News from Tues 01/05 - Cassandra finally pictured on a date!  (presumably second?)

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-5685533/Nick-Cummins-goes-shirtless-flirts-storm-bikini-clad-Cassandra-Wood.html

Will post pics on the SM thread.

Yeah the legal stuff came in after Richie's season IIRC - will look it up and post on the SM thread.  I'm sure this can't have been Cassandra's first date - too late in the game for that - so IMO the fact that they apparently hid her first is a big sign she'll be F1.

Great find! I wonder if it's a second date or an F5 mini date/something similar?

Yeah, too late. It sucks that they have all these pre-arranged F1s lately. Gone are the days when they would actually get to know everyone while they filmed. I wonder why they pre-arrange them...

spangler

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Filming schedule - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+14
LeapofFaith
casualfan
brownravens
Enough
Sundy
Idlemess
Dirty Street Pie
GuardianAngel
spangler
quix
LoveDovez