SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Filming schedule - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Filming schedule - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Filming schedule - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by stoneleigh Mon Sep 17, 2018 12:42 am

Brooke's twitter account is what I am going from. All of her 'likes' are still visible. She was back liking things consistently most days from May 27/28. You can see them here here but you must be logged into twitter to see.

Look quick because some lazy journalist will pick them up soon and Brooke will delete them all. giggling

stoneleigh

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Filming schedule - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Filming schedule - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Mon Sep 17, 2018 12:47 am

stoneleigh wrote:Brooke's twitter account is what I am going from. All of her 'likes' are still visible. She was back liking things consistently most days from May 27/28. You can see them here here but you must be logged into twitter to see.

Look quick because some lazy journalist will pick them up soon and Brooke will delete them all. giggling

clapping!

do we have the same for Britt and SOphie???

Back to top Go down

Post by stoneleigh Mon Sep 17, 2018 12:50 am

HEA wrote:
stoneleigh wrote:Brooke's twitter account is what I am going from. All of her 'likes' are still visible. She was back liking things consistently most days from May 27/28. You can see them here here but you must be logged into twitter to see.

clapping!

I don't think they are on twitter. There was no movement on either of their Instagram accounts until June 2nd I think. In my opinion, May 27/28 is an impossible timeline for FRC to be over already so, unless Brooke had access to her phone, she didn't get to final 2. no idea

stoneleigh

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Sep 17, 2018 12:52 am

Screencapping this time in case they disappear again.  laugh out loud

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Filming schedule - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 PM3DRr9

stoneleigh wrote:
In my opinion, May 27/28 is an impossible timeline for FRC to be over already so, unless Brooke had access to her phone, she didn't get to final 2. no idea

Small changes were noticed on her Instagram as far back as May 23 I believe (it's all on her thread).  I agree, no way Brooke is in the final 2, IMO.

Last edited by Bobette on Mon Sep 17, 2018 12:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaynab Mon Sep 17, 2018 12:55 am

Bobette wrote:

Screencapping this time in case they disappear again.  laugh out loud

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Filming schedule - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 PM3DRr9

I am pretty sure those days are the days the posts were made not the day she liked them. So she could've liked them later on.

Zaynab

Female Posts : 850

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 17, 2018 12:55 am

stoneleigh wrote:
HEA wrote:

clapping!

I don't think they are on twitter. There was no movement on either of their Instagram accounts until June 2nd I think. In my opinion, May 27/28 is an impossible timeline for FRC to be over already so, unless Brooke had access to her phone, she didn't get to final 2. no idea

Nick had access to his instagram on May 11.............

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaynab Mon Sep 17, 2018 12:57 am

HEA wrote:
stoneleigh wrote:
HEA wrote:

clapping!

Nick had access to his instagram on May 11.............

His publicists or managers were probably posting the one on the 11th just like the ones throughout filming like I remember there were posts made on Sophie monks instagram during the time in which she'd have been filming, I guess for celebrities they have specifics in their contracts.

Zaynab

Female Posts : 850

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Sep 17, 2018 12:57 am

Zaynab wrote:
I am pretty sure those days are the days the posts were made not the day she liked them. So she could've liked them later on.

Yes but likes are recorded chronologically so if Brooke was liking days after, IMO she'd be the last "like" on each post, which she isn't.  Far more likely she started liking things in real time when she got her phone back IMO.

HEA wrote:
stoneleigh wrote:Brooke was back on SM May 27/28th... Britt and Sophie were back on SM June 2nd or 3rd if I remember correctly. Which is why we think Brooke is F3.

I checked and dates are incorrect IMO

For one, it was not sleuthed that Brooke was back on SM. It looks like 2 people unfollowed her. So we have no proof it is her or if it is those 2 people who decided to do it. There is no change on her profile and she did not add or remove posts. So for me there is no solid proof that she was back on May 22.... so right now who knows when she really went back because I did not find on this forum any back up with SC. ... on top of that from May 22 up to June 1, we have 11 days. IMO it is a lot of days if she is F3....

But for Sophie and Britt, they went back on June 1 (not may 27/28). Considering they did it at the same time,

it looks like they had the green light from the production to go back social media on august 12 (for the top 4, did not check the others)

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Filming schedule - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 11610
Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Filming schedule - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 11710
this forum

It's been said repeatedly that Britt and Sophie were back on June 2nd (Australian time, June 1st Canada time).  No one has ever said they were back on May 27/28.  Brooke was the one who was liking things on Twitter dated May 27/28.  

And it wasn't that two people stopped following her on May 23, it's that SHE STOPPED FOLLOWING 2 people.  That can't happen unless she has access to her account, or those two people deleted their accounts (which is unlikely IMO).  

The dates are correct, IMO, and Brooke is not in the final 2, IMO.  If there is any evidence that Britt or Sophie left the show before the end of May, or that Brooke was still on the show at the start of June, I'd like to see it.  IMO, there's none.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheriden Mon Sep 17, 2018 2:27 am

HEA wrote:IronjackBeer posted on May 11 the first episode of the 1200km out of 5. I am not saying it is the right date but I found interesting that he had his "bachelor" haircut...

All episodes of that IronJack Earn a Seat trip were actually published on YouTube on 12 March 2018. Nick commented about the extreme heat when filming in the North.
Cheriden
Cheriden

Female Posts : 113

Back to top Go down

Post by spangler Mon Sep 17, 2018 2:53 am

My apologies if this has been discussed, but I thought I'd post here the likely finale date for future reference.

If the show follows the same 16-episode format of the previous years, this means there are 6 episodes and 3 more weeks of the show. Therefore likely:

Final 8- Sophie, Britt, Brooke, Cass, Dasha, Emily, Jamie-Lee, Shannon

episode 11 - Wednesday 19th September - Likely elimination of Jamie-Lee as she was the only one not previously sleuthed on the segway group date
Episode 12 - Thursday 20th September - segway group date (Potential eliminations of Dasha, Shannon and Emily)
Episode 13 - Wednesday 26th September (Potential eliminations of Dasha, Shannon and Emily)
Episode 14 - Thursday 27th September - F4 HV dates - Cass likely to be eliminated
Episode 15 - Wednesday 2nd October - Last Chance Dates, F3 rose ceremony - likely Brooke Exit
Episode 16 - Thursday 3rd October - F2 on location with Final Rose Ceremony - Likely Britt to Win

spangler

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 17, 2018 3:21 am

Cheriden wrote:
HEA wrote:IronjackBeer posted on May 11 the first episode of the 1200km out of 5. I am not saying it is the right date but I found interesting that he had his "bachelor" haircut...

All episodes of that IronJack Earn a Seat trip were actually published on YouTube on 12 March 2018. Nick commented about the extreme heat when filming in the North.

Thanks for the clarification :gotcha:
What is interesting is that nick posted about it on may 11
If it was somebody on his behalf then we should see more, but we don’t. So for me, he is the only one using his insta

Jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 17, 2018 3:23 am

We shall see soon the elimination during single date... me thinking Emile..... and the 2-on-1 which I think Dasha and Shannon?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Filming schedule - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+14
LeapofFaith
casualfan
brownravens
Enough
Sundy
Idlemess
Dirty Street Pie
GuardianAngel
spangler
quix
LoveDovez