SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Filming schedule - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Filming schedule - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Filming schedule - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by LeapofFaith Wed Aug 22, 2018 10:37 pm

So Britt had the episode 3 date!! going by @bobette film schedule dasha is episode 4 date, is that tonight?(thursday 23aug), then next wednesday will be episode 5 date(sophies)?....does that mean Britt gets the second 1on1 date in episode 8?....
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Filming schedule - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Filming schedule - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Mon Aug 27, 2018 7:45 am

I do not see the single date with Brooke with the 60s car and outfit?
Also the horse riding with Cass ? Also the bus goes with the elastic jump, same top
And I think the heart balloon is Brooke. Size brunette looks like her. For me it was their second date before hometown maybe?

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Aug 27, 2018 8:03 am

HEA wrote:I do not see the single date with Brooke with the 60s car and outfit?
Also the horse riding with Cass ? Also the bus goes with the elastic jump, same top
And I think the heart balloon is Brooke. Size brunette looks like her. For me it was their second date before hometown maybe?

Heart balloon is Rhiannon IMO.

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Filming schedule - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 I59ZHPV

Source: www.matrixpictures.com.au

Brooke & Nick in the car looks more like a photoshoot than a date to me. Cass gets to F4 so they may squeeze in a second single date for her but I think the horse riding is more likely SQT after a group date.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Mon Aug 27, 2018 9:01 am

60’s date is a group date. There are photos of other girls in similar cars somewhere
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 30, 2018 5:25 am

Well done about Rhiannon ! ! !

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Tue Sep 04, 2018 3:42 am

I was looking at pics of the space hopper group date and IMO Sophie is the only one not there out of all the girls that are still to get single dates (except for Tenille who maybe gets her bike date epi 7?)  Perhaps Sophie has a second single date at that time.  Foxtel guide for epi 8 says ‘The Bachelorettes compete for some alone time with Nick on a group date, and a single date announcement leaves one particular Bachelorette reeling’  so maybe it is Cass or Britt reeling if it is a second date.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Tue Sep 04, 2018 3:50 am

Agent99 wrote:I was looking at pics of the space hopper group date and IMO Sophie is the only one not there out of all the girls that are still to get single dates (except for Tenille who maybe gets her bike date epi 7?)  Perhaps Sophie has a second single date at that time.  Foxtel guide for epi 8 says ‘The Bachelorettes compete for some alone time with Nick on a group date, and a single date announcement leaves one particular Bachelorette reeling’  so maybe it is Cass or Britt reeling if it is a second date.

interesting! could explain why she is not on the group dates? i thought reeling was regarding the zoo date with britt because you can see them feeding crocs with a fishing line thing? laugh out loud i like your speculation better though!
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Tue Sep 04, 2018 3:54 am

LeapofFaith wrote:
Agent99 wrote:I was looking at pics of the space hopper group date and IMO Sophie is the only one not there out of all the girls that are still to get single dates (except for Tenille who maybe gets her bike date epi 7?)  Perhaps Sophie has a second single date at that time.  Foxtel guide for epi 8 says ‘The Bachelorettes compete for some alone time with Nick on a group date, and a single date announcement leaves one particular Bachelorette reeling’  so maybe it is Cass or Britt reeling if it is a second date.

interesting! could explain why she is not on the group dates? i thought reeling was regarding the zoo date with britt because you can see them feeding crocs with a fishing line thing? laugh out loud i like your speculation better though!

Oh a pun. Of course!  Like "love is in the air" for Rhiannon's hot air balloon laugh out loud

ETA now I think of it, probably Emily's dancing date.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 17, 2018 1:53 am

May 11- HTD with Brooke in WA.
May 17- HTD with Britt in Port Macquarie- Camel date
May 20- F4 RC (posted by DM on May 21). F4: Britt, Brooke, Cass and Sophie. Brooke pictured holding a rose, suggesting she stays to F3. reported Here

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Filming schedule - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Image910

after digging a little bit it seems that Nick flew to Perth on Thursday May 10 (not May 11)

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Filming schedule - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 11210
source

which means that the top 3 and top 2 was taped between May 21-26???
that is a very short time to do

date brooke
date sophie
date britt
F3 RC
travel ??
date sophie
date britt
FRC

Since sophie and britt were back on social media on May 27/28 ???? And do we have a firm date for Brooke?

-----

also Nick posted something on May 14, location Dunk Island (which is the opposite of Perth). It also seems (sorry I forgot who on this forum to credit) that one of the crew member was in business on the same coast at the same time)

So for me, he may have done both commitments, bachelor and X?

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Filming schedule - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 May_1410
source

IronjackBeer posted on May 11 the first episode of the 1200km out of 5. I am not saying it is the right date but I found interesting that he had his "bachelor" haircut...

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Filming schedule - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 11310
source

Nick is also very much involved with KimberleySpirit (located in Broome...). He was on road trip on June 24, July 22, august 4, August 17, August 24... not saying the dates are right at when they were taken but it justifies that Nick is all over the place in Australia.

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Filming schedule - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 June_210
source

Back to top Go down

Post by stoneleigh Mon Sep 17, 2018 2:10 am

Brooke was back on SM May 27/28th... Britt and Sophie were back on SM June 2nd or 3rd if I remember correctly. Which is why we think Brooke is F3.

stoneleigh

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Sep 17, 2018 2:18 am

stoneleigh wrote:Brooke was back on SM May 27/28th... Britt and Sophie were back on SM June 2nd or 3rd if I remember correctly. Which is why we think Brooke is F3.

Spot on, @stoneleigh.  yes

HEA wrote:

May 11- HTD with Brooke in WA.
May 17- HTD with Britt in Port Macquarie- Camel date
May 20- F4 RC (posted by DM on May 21). F4: Britt, Brooke, Cass and Sophie. Brooke pictured holding a rose, suggesting she stays to F3. reported Here

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Filming schedule - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Image910

after digging a little bit it seems that Nick flew to Perth on Thursday May 10 (not May 11)

Yes, he flew on the 10th (I posted about it at the time on her thread) and IMO there is no way they would have filmed her HTD the same day. Much more likely to do it the following day, the 11th, so IMO the bold is correct.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 17, 2018 3:13 am

stoneleigh wrote:Brooke was back on SM May 27/28th... Britt and Sophie were back on SM June 2nd or 3rd if I remember correctly. Which is why we think Brooke is F3.

I checked and dates are incorrect IMO

For one, it was not sleuthed that Brooke was back on SM. It looks like 2 people unfollowed her. So we have no proof it is her or if it is those 2 people who decided to do it. There is no change on her profile and she did not add or remove posts. So for me there is no solid proof that she was back on May 22.... so right now who knows when she really went back because I did not find on this forum any back up with SC. ... on top of that from May 22 up to June 1, we have 11 days. IMO it is a lot of days if she is F3....

But for Sophie and Britt, they went back on June 1 (not may 27/28). Considering they did it at the same time,

it looks like they had the green light from the production to go back social media on august 12 (for the top 4, did not check the others)

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Filming schedule - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 11610
Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Filming schedule - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 11710
this forum

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - Filming schedule - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+14
LeapofFaith
casualfan
brownravens
Enough
Sundy
Idlemess
Dirty Street Pie
GuardianAngel
spangler
quix
LoveDovez