SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5

Page 35 of 79 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 57 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

tbt - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5 - Page 35 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Mar 01, 2018 9:07 pm

They get the ring sometime before they get on set during the ATFR. Becca might have her ring on, and whip it back to him the next night and call him a b*astard like Melissa did? Didn't she give it back to him?

They wouldn't pass not catching that on film IMHO.

Jason: She asked me before we went on [ATFR] if Molly had something to do with it and I said yes. But she didn’t know all the details. I think our last conversation before we did ATFR was, “Are you really going to wear the ring out there? Why would you?” She knew it was over.
http://people.com/archive/cover-story-change-of-heart-vol-71-no-10/

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71474

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

tbt - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5 - Page 35 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5

Post by North Thu Mar 01, 2018 9:08 pm

bluwavz wrote:I just had another thought. If Lauren is getting a non-recycled ring then will there be a filmed scene where Arie gives Becca's ring back to Neil Lane?

Unfortunately, Bachelors (in reality, it is TPTB) returning rings is nothing new for Neil Lane.

Arie could score some major points if he forewent the 2nd Neil Lane ring and pulled out a sentimental family ring or really, ANYTHING removed from the Bachelor stink!

North

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 01, 2018 9:21 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:They get the ring sometime before they get on set during the ATFR. Becca might have her ring on, and whip it back to him the next night and call him a b*astard like Melissa did? Didn't she give it back to him?

Jason: She asked me before we went on [ATFR] if Molly had something to do with it and I said yes. But she didn’t know all the details. I think our last conversation before we did ATFR was, “Are you really going to wear the ring out there? Why would you?” She knew it was over.

At least Jason manned up and didn’t lie. If Becca asked the same thing about Lauren and Arie lied , it wouldn’t surprise me. I know spoilers said he denied but I hope they show it. It seems Arie’s first inclination when caught in something is to lie. Like when Sydney asked if he was with Courtney and he said no , he was with the wife of an older colleague . She asked again and he said yes he was with Courtney no no
Hopefully Lauren calls him on his BS.
Jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Thu Mar 01, 2018 9:26 pm

I tend to think Arie would be better to stick with NL rings, you know incase he has another change of heart again anytime soon.  Its one thing to fling a NL back at him, but to do it with family heirloom or something that has sentiment... Nah I'd pass if I was him at least until they get in the real world, date monogamously for a while, and know if this relationship is really meant to be or not.  

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Mar 01, 2018 9:31 pm

I think the one that got the better FS and possible a People's photo shoot of the engaged couple just like a normal F1 is going to get a nice ring IMHO.

I will remember this next Mon/Tues tbt - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5 - Page 35 3806527698

Jason: I didn’t say something right away because I wanted to figure out what was going on inside of me. I put Melissa on this pedestal. She is exactly what I was looking for going into this experience. She’s sweet, she’s outgoing, she’s caring, she’ll take care of you the rest of your life. There was part of me that wanted things to work out with Melissa so bad. But the whole other piece was I had these crazy feelings for Molly.

Were you in contact with Molly at all after the finale?

Jason: One time. I got permission from production to check in with her, on the phone, to make sure she knew that I felt bad about hurting her [on the finale]. That was it.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FLChica Thu Mar 01, 2018 9:39 pm

Stone_Hedge wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:They get the ring sometime before they get on set during the ATFR. Becca might have her ring on, and whip it back to him the next night and call him a b*astard like Melissa did? Didn't she give it back to him?

~snipped
At least Jason manned up and didn’t lie.  
Jmo
A small clarification: Jason lied all the way up until they were physically at the ATFR taping. That's why Melissa was furious and called him a bastard. She knew it was over, but she didn't know details because Jason lied. TPTB wanted Melissa to wear the ring and she refused. She was holding it in her hand and gave it back to Jason. You can see the video on Youtube.  Smiley

For the sake of an interesting ATFR part one, I hope Becca takes a page from Melissa's book and refuses to wear the Neil Lane sparkler - if she even got one. We don't know that part yet IMO. I wouldn't mind seeing Becca call Arie out on his poor decision in choosing her instead of Lauren. How Becca acts will give us an idea of how her Bachelorette season will go. Will she play an angry, aggressive role like MeAndI did with JPG and never miss a chance to bash Arie? Or will she simply be a sweet, confident Bachelorette like Jojo? Can't wait to see! wine

PRIDE is concerned with WHO is right. Humility is concerned with what is right. 

** Tell the truth - even when it is unpopular. **
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Thu Mar 01, 2018 9:43 pm

I remember Melissa pulling the ring off her finger, sort of slamming it down on whatever piece of furniture was in front of her, as she called Jason "B*stard"
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Mar 01, 2018 9:47 pm

FLChica wrote:
sun20j2001 wrote:

Preview from ET Online
What stands out to me is the F1 & F2 placement at the altar. Usually the F1 has her left hand (ring hand) facing the camera for the money shot. Each lady has her right hand facing the camera. Is no proposal a possibility?
Remember those days when you could tell which woman from the screencaps was the F1 because of that angle? I think the first time that switched up was with HDDA and Tessa. The F1 was always on the right portion of our screen. 
I have wondered the entire season if it was a possibility there was no proposal. 
Is RS's word the only source that says there was? What if there was not?  What if Arie was meeting up with Becca ala Charlie to find out it was not working then met up with Lauren? 
Just something floating around in my head.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by kmick0890 Thu Mar 01, 2018 9:50 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
FLChica wrote:
sun20j2001 wrote:

Preview from ET Online
What stands out to me is the F1 & F2 placement at the altar. Usually the F1 has her left hand (ring hand) facing the camera for the money shot. Each lady has her right hand facing the camera. Is no proposal a possibility?
Remember those days when you could tell which woman from the screencaps was the F1 because of that angle? I think the first time that switched up was with HDDA and Tessa. The F1 was always on the right portion of our screen. 
I have wondered the entire season if it was a possibility there was no proposal. 
Is RS's word the only source that says there was? What if there was not?  What if Arie was meeting up with Becca ala Charlie to find out it was not working then met up with Lauren? 
Just something floating around in my head.

I think Us Weekly claimed there was a proposal too.
kmick0890
kmick0890

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Mar 01, 2018 9:50 pm

For old time sake. She handed it to him at 3:25. Just watching that back again, reminds me of how much I disliked Melissa and her acting abilities. Especially after knowing Tye was waiting for her.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YwUbUoNN4p8

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by North Thu Mar 01, 2018 9:51 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:I tend to think Arie would be better to stick with NL rings, you know incase he has another change of heart again anytime soon.  Its one thing to fling a NL back at him, but to do it with family heirloom or something that has sentiment... Nah I'd pass if I was him at least until they get in the real world, date monogamously for a while, and know if this relationship is really meant to be or not.  

JMO

I really do agree with you! giggling giggling giggling But...I'm thinking of it from the perspective of someone trying to prove he is absolutely-100%-positively-for realz-babies on the way in love (this time). There needs to be a grand gesture. Maybe, just maybe -- it isn't even a Neil Lane ring -- Arie paid for the 2nd ring himself? Or, does Neil Lane have the monopoly on proposals...even "do-overs"?

North

Back to top Go down

Post by FLChica Thu Mar 01, 2018 9:55 pm

Thanks for posting that @GuardianAngel! I'll learn how to do that one of these days. giggling  Check out Melissa's hands at 3:01 and for a few frames after. She doesn't have the ring on. This is still sleuthing, right?

PRIDE is concerned with WHO is right. Humility is concerned with what is right. 

** Tell the truth - even when it is unpopular. **
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 79 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 57 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5

+83
AmberTrails
cookielover12
KK4
Mustang19
mslat92