SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5

Page 75 of 79 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelorfinale - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5 - Page 75 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5

Post by mprssdbyu Tue Mar 06, 2018 2:45 pm

I don't have a problem with Arie feeling like something was missing and deciding to end it. BUT... I do have a huge problem with him seeking out Lauren, first. If he's seriously unhappy with Becca...you end it..plain and simple. Only then do you seek out Lauren and go from there. What would he have done if Lauren had said "I don't want you back." He has said NOTHING to make me believe he would have ended the relationship with Becca if he was unsure of Lauren's feelings. That's my beef with him. He really has mastered manipulation of women in his life.

He's dming Bekah just in case, too except maybe now he isn't. Lauren is a lil safer hopefully cause that's one less contact he will make going forward.

Last edited by mprssdbyu on Tue Mar 06, 2018 2:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

bachelorfinale - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5 - Page 75 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5

Post by Diana Tue Mar 06, 2018 2:46 pm

Becca  is beautiful inside and out. IMO  :claphands

bachelorfinale - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5 - Page 75 5bnNOmk

https://instagram.com/p/Bf_YGrqhzdO/
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 06, 2018 2:48 pm

mprssdbyu wrote:I don't have a problem with Arie feeling like something was missing and deciding to end it. BUT... I do have a huge problem with him seeking out Lauren, first. If he's seriously unhappy with Becca...you end it..plain and simple. Only then do you seek out Lauren and go from there. What would he have done if Lauren had said "I don't want you back." He has said NOTHING to make me believe he would have ended the relationship with Becca if he was unsure of Lauren's feelings. That's my beef with him. He really has mastered manipulation of women in his life.

He's dming Bekah just in case, too except maybe now he isn't. Lauren is a lil safer hopefully.

Arie broke up with Becca telling a half truth about Lauren. He secured Lauren using a half truth about Becca.
1/2 truth plus 1/2 truth = one whole lie.
Jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Mar 06, 2018 2:48 pm

I wonder who will come to give her advice for her season...Caroline, Tia...Lauren???

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Mar 06, 2018 2:49 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
Mommyof2 wrote:
kraft33 wrote:https://www.instagram.com/p/Bf_XQBhlfAZ/

I'm sorry but Bekah is getting on my nerves. Such a fake. IMO

Instead of 23, she is acting like a girl in high school, imo.  Grow up, Becs and take some pointers from Becca or Sienne.  

This is just my personal opinion, but Arie claimed to need to reach out to Lauren while he was with Becca because of the love he couldn’t get over.

By January he was with his incredible love, so why was he reaching out to Bekah instead of focusing on Lauren?

Perhaps she is a bit crude, but I am okay with her calling Arie out on his BS. If Arie has even done this public ally instead of by DM, she would have nothing to bring up. JMO.

Fine. She can call him out as that is her prerogative, but she posted several tweets/IG stories about dodging a bullet. I heard you the first time Becs, you don't have to post it more than once and on ALL of your SM accounts. Rolling Eyes
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Mar 06, 2018 2:51 pm

Diana wrote:Becca  is beautiful inside and out. IMO  :claphands

bachelorfinale - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5 - Page 75 5bnNOmk

She's gorgeous and looks radiant in white!
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Mar 06, 2018 2:52 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:
Fine.  She can call him out as that is her prerogative, but she posted several tweets/IG stories about dodging a bullet.  I heard you the first time Becs, you don't have to post it more than once and on ALL of your SM accounts.   Rolling Eyes

Not only that, she was oh so sweet and mature while on the show, and so ready for love. As I posted yesterday, they can't wait to get off the show to continue their 15 minutes and will do whatever it takes to get there. Bekah is not disappointing. I also mentioned in another thread, Corrine 2 is on her way to BIP.

Becca - did she get fillers in her cheeks?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Mar 06, 2018 2:53 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:
Mommyof2 wrote:

Instead of 23, she is acting like a girl in high school, imo.  Grow up, Becs and take some pointers from Becca or Sienne.  

This is just my personal opinion, but Arie claimed to need to reach out to Lauren while he was with Becca because of the love he couldn’t get over.

By January he was with his incredible love, so why was he reaching out to Bekah instead of focusing on Lauren?

Perhaps she is a bit crude, but I am okay with her calling Arie out on his BS. If Arie has even done this public ally instead of by DM, she would have nothing to bring up. JMO.

Fine.  She can call him out as that is her prerogative, but she posted several tweets/IG stories about dodging a bullet.  I heard you the first time Becs, you don't have to post it more than once and on ALL of your SM accounts.   Rolling Eyes

Honestly I don't see a problem with that. She is trying to warn as many sisters as possible because she knows he will be continuing with his pattern of laying the groundwork for the next one while with the current one. She probably feels she is doing a public service announcement.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Mar 06, 2018 2:55 pm

@GuardianAngel I don't think Becca got cheek fillers. Her cheeks have always been very prominent. She takes after her mom in that respect. I just think it is lighting and makeup.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 06, 2018 2:55 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
Mommyof2 wrote:

Not only that, she was oh so sweet and mature while on the show, and so ready for love. As I posted yesterday, they can't wait to get off the show to continue their 15 minutes and will do whatever it takes to get there. Bekah is not disappointing. I also mentioned in another thread, Corrine 2 is on her way to BIP.

Becca - did she get fillers in her cheeks?

I don’t think fillers. The blush was on pretty pretty thick and dark and with that lighting , I think it accentuates her cheeks differently Jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Tue Mar 06, 2018 2:56 pm

Sprite wrote:I wonder who will come to give her advice for her season...Caroline, Tia...Lauren???
I read Becca's response to the breakup in People. She was gracious and honest. The girl hasn't said one bad thing about a single contestant...not one.

We can all say we would have done this or that last night when he was following her (for the story) but unless you have walked a mile in her shoes knowing 8 million people are watching and just had your heart ripped completely out of your chest....your dreams shattered because he set you up to feel those dreams... I really don't get that she is in anyway responsible for her heart being broken. Seriously SMH

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 06, 2018 2:56 pm

Diana wrote:Becca  is beautiful inside and out. IMO  :claphands

IG posted by the person that dresses the leads in a gown by a designer that has dressed other leads in the past.

Yep, she has the gig.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 75 of 79 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #5

+83
AmberTrails
cookielover12
KK4
Mustang19
mslat92