SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 1 of 48 1, 2, 3 ... 24 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  Empty Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Mar 01, 2018 12:07 pm

Premier March 9th! and every Friday, once per week.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  Empty Re: Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by natik Fri Mar 02, 2018 10:08 pm

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  IHyBzBEm6js
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  Empty Re: Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by natik Wed Mar 07, 2018 10:18 am

Some interesting behind the scene facts: The First meet and greet plus rose ceremony was filmed on September 1st from 8am till September 2nd 11am. Behind the scenes for the first Episode were working 200 crew members. The location was a Golfclub in Kiev.

Pics of the location:

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  Kiev+3

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  Clubhouse_new__b_i

First Episode:

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  Avatar_1617_max

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  BD9B0103

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  BD9B0219

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  BD9B0483

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  BD9B0444

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  BD9B0400

Source:
https://viva.ua/news/1617-holostyak-8-stali-izvestny-skandalnye-podrobnosti-pervogo-vypuska-shou
https://golf.in.ua/partneri/partner-turniru-kiїvskij-golf-klub-golf-stream/
http://www.fraserbrownagronomy.com/kiev-golf-club-ukraine/
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed Mar 07, 2018 10:36 pm

Natik, very interesting, thanks! yes
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Thu Mar 08, 2018 9:12 am

@Maddy You`re welcome! Smiley

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  BD9B9817

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  2age-768x455

Source:
https://liza.ua/stars/tv-shows/holostyak-8-sezon-chto-budet-v-1-vyipuske-shou/
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Fri Mar 09, 2018 9:39 pm

Couldn't see the pics, Natik.
I loved Rozhden very much! My kind of Bach, but we already liked him, right, Natik? Hugesmile
Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  29027143_1597939006928016_3838711816339324928_o
Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  29025562_1597801303608453_3933026983172112384_o
Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  29027620_1597640793624504_5366011889128046592_n
Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  29026516_1597818130273437_7684423256845058048_o
Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  28872024_1598098086912108_6573325108679540736_o
Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  28872805_1597809003607683_1487229544040497152_o
FIR:
Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  28870349_1598080583580525_2578906116381474816_n
http://uazmi.org/news/post/bvTzDwGOP5WgLXWxgevkzO
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Sat Mar 10, 2018 7:42 pm

Maddy wrote:Couldn't see the pics, Natik.
I loved Rozhden very much! My kind of Bach, but we already liked him, right, Natik? Hugesmile

Damn it! I still did not had a chance to watch it! no hissyfit  Hope I can catch up with you on Sunday. So I can update the threads with some videos, pics and information about the contestants.

Regarding Rozhden I never had doubts about him. He has an unordinary personality and a deep inner world. It´s interesting to watch him and the way he expresses his thoughts. And he can hold an conversation easily with nearly everybody. He is so different from the "classical" Bachelor type.

So what do you think about the first episode?

I read some comments on social media nearly everyone is in love with Rozhden. The viewers expressed that they are gonna watch it because Rozhden is so amazing.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Mar 11, 2018 12:33 am

Wow those pictures are fantastic!! I can't believe how long the M&G took to film!!!

I have not tried watching it yet. I hope to tomorrow.

Thanks @natik!!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sun Mar 11, 2018 5:14 am

natik wrote: Damn it! I still did not had a chance to watch it! no hissyfit  Hope I can catch up with you on Sunday. So I can update the threads with some videos, pics and information about the contestants.
That would be good. I didn't see the beginning of the episode though, maybe later will get a chance to watch it. I don't know how long the episode is but the first one is always very long, more than 3 hours. I think.
natik wrote:Regarding Rozhden I never had doubts about him. He has an unordinary personality and a deep inner world. It´s interesting to watch him and the way he expresses his thoughts. And he can hold an conversation easily with nearly everybody. He is so different from the "classical" Bachelor type.
Yes, you are right, but hardly anybody liked him in Ukraine because of that so far.
natik wrote:So what do you think about the first episode?
I read some comments on social media nearly everyone is in love with Rozhden. The viewers expressed that they are gonna watch it because Rozhden is so amazing.
Interesting, people I know didn't like him at all. I liked HIM, it is interesting to watch him. And I didn't like the episode that much, kinda as usual, didn't like the girls so far that much. But also going to watch it because of him.
Looking forward for hearing from you after you watch it.
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Sun Mar 11, 2018 8:53 pm

I am only half way through the first episode but I keep getting interrupted by the kids! Arghh anyway it’s killing me to know who that first girl is that arrives alone? She was in the limo alone? And he met her inside? Is she an ex or something? Do you think he is a type of bachelor that fall in live at first sight? Really good episode so far Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  2498057887 yes
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Sun Mar 11, 2018 9:26 pm

LeapofFaith wrote:I am only half way through the first episode but I keep getting interrupted by the kids! Arghh anyway it’s killing me to know who that first girl is that arrives alone? She was in the limo alone? And he met her inside? Is she an ex or something? Do you think he is a type of bachelor that fall in live at first sight? Really good episode so far Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  2498057887 yes

I have just finished the episode. Three hours is a lot to catch up giggling I`m gonna start to update the threads step by step with information. Thank god we have a week till next episode. There is a lot to discuss and clarify.

Sweetie that`s a good question! Rozhden had one day before the premiere a video chat on his instagram. And one of the questions was about love at first sight. He said that love at first sight for him personally is luxury. He is not capable to fall in love at first sight because he is a thinker. He thinks too much and is trying to analyze everything.

There were actually a lot of interesting questions. One of them: "What is important in your opinion for a woman?" He answered: "Dignity"
He also said that he loved it to be a part of the project and that there are no regrets.

He was also asked if the emotions and feelings on the show are real. He said he can`t speak for the other contestants. He can only speak for himself and he said that he was real there. And that for him everything was real. Someone asked him if he was in love he answered immediately yes but then tried to cover up because I guess he remembered that he should have had to keep it a secret.

He was also asked if he is planing to watch the show. He said no he will not watch the show because he was a part of it and it feels strange to him to watch it unfold on TV.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Sun Mar 11, 2018 10:08 pm

LeapofFaith wrote: Arghh anyway it’s killing me to know who that first girl is that arrives alone? She was in the limo alone? And he met her inside? Is she an ex or something? Do you think he is a type of bachelor that fall in live at first sight? Really good episode so far Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  2498057887 yes

About the girl no she is not an ex just a normal contestant. Her name is Ganna. I guess the production team decided to let the first girl drive alone.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 48 1, 2, 3 ... 24 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+13
Mella13
Mommyof2
sophienette
George1218
Idlemess