SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 3 of 48 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 25 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by natik Thu Mar 15, 2018 9:45 pm

Moved the general discussion thread:

Sprite wrote:So I am watching the episode now. It is hard to keep track of the girls names since I can't read the Cyrillic alphabet. We started learning it in the middle of grade 3 in Croatia, but we moved to Canada so I never got the hang of it. I can understand some words here and there, not enough to get the gist of the conversation. I need a graph with their pictures and names.

Some thoughts and questions.

The girl in the pigtails who rode up in the golf cart. I think he called her skromna....modest? He seemed to like her and obviously talked to her a lot since the drove around the golf course for quiet a while.

The limo that was there when she drove up...he danced with the first girl who got out of it and seemed to like her. What did they discuss?

The other two women who where waiting in there. The one did all the talking and when they went in to the other women, she seemed to be stirring things up. What was she saying to them? and to the woman who had been in the limo with them...the dancing one?

What was the point of the press thing with the other one? She barely said anything.

The lady who was in the bird cage, is she divorced? I thought I heard something about a strogi muz...strict husband? She looked like she was about to leave and I think he asked her where/why she is going. What was the significance of the bird cage? Is that referring to how her ex treated her?

The girl with the golf card is Yana. Mostly she talked him about her hobby. She is a gamer and a blogger and works as fitness trainer. Yes you figured it out I think after the first episode she is his front runner. She got also the first expression rose and she ticks all his boxes if we are going by his interviews and what he told likes about a woman. Mostly strong, confident, knows what she wants.

The woman he was dancing with is Ivanna. She said to him:

"Let us imagine that today it is about you and me and that moment."
They started to dance and she continued: "I want you to remember that moment and our first meeting."
Rozhden answered: "I already did."
He said that he really liked her voice it reminded him of an actress in a movie, her manner to speak with that soft voice.

The other two girls who were sitting with her in the limousine are Ganna and the one with the "Press" thing on her hat is Anfisa. Well Anfisa was not amused because she did not had the chance to talk to Rozhden properly and she was also a little bit pissed that he talked mostly with Ganna.
The Press thing on her hat should be a gag I guess. She told later to Rozhden that she works as a journalist.
And again good observation Ganna was stirring up things.

Ganna asked Yana: "Why are so quiet?"

Yanna: "I´m still reliving the moment in there in front of the car."
Ganna: "Oh don`t worry soon you will be there again."
Anfisa: "What a not nice girl."
Ivanna: "That was rude."

And Ganna is keep on digging..."girl was you the one who gave him a toothbrush as a gift?"
Ekaterina: "Yes."
Ganna: "Why without a case it`s not so good for the hygiene."
Ekaterina: "It´s a symbolic gift."
Ganna: "So you don´t need to brush your teeth...ok I got it."
After that the others started to back up Ekaterina and they exchanged some nice words between each other.

The woman with the bird cage is Natasha. Yes she is divorced and has a kid. She said it`s symbolic for a new life. From now on she wants to leave her old one behind her. Rozhden asked why or how was it in her past life and she answered like in a cage. He asked her to tell him more about it and she said that her husband was basically a control freak. Rozhden said that is not about him and that having a wife does not mean you have a right to put handcuffs on her.

Here is the contestant board from the contestant thread:

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 13NenShvzSY
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Thu Mar 15, 2018 10:42 pm

@natik. Thank you. Good to know that I did understand bits here and there. I had thought that Natasha had said something about a strict husband so I did think the ex was the kind who wanted to control her...hence being in a cage.

I will have to listen carefully because all the Slavic languages share similarities so I may be able to understand bits and pieces...they just need to speak slowly and clearly.

Now I just need to go back and finish the rest of the episode.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Thu Mar 15, 2018 11:47 pm

natik wrote:
LeapofFaith wrote:just wondering who the girls are that make it to f4? so we have galina....does yana and olga make it? thanks and i am really enjoying not knowing the f1 for once its kind of like bach aus but without the sleuthing Hugesmile though i am happy Galina makes it far for some reason she reminds me a little like the last f1 from last season no idea i hope i am not wrong Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 2498057887

also i was wondering what that whole mobile thing was? Rozhden answers a mobile in the limo? what was that all about? TYIA

Based on our sleuthing Olga is not gonna make it to F4. Regarding Yana....I´m gonna keep it open for now sneakyl
There are many viewers on social media who wrote that she reminds them of F1 from season 6 Alyona.

About the mobile thing. There was a contestant who could not make it to the first rose ceremony. It was her birthday and she promised to her son that they are gonna celebrate it together. So she stayed home. She left her phone number. Rozhden wrote her some messages and then decided to call her after she wrote him about the reason why she is not there. They talked on the phone and he wished her happy birthday and said that it was a good decision to celebrate her birthday with her son because he thinks that kids are a blessing. He liked her voice and was intrigued by her so she got technically a rose. She will join the other girls in the new episode. It`s Nastya.

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 QOp4vPsapwA

The new episode is airing tomorrow. So modus "waiting for the episode like these sleeping beauties".

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 29313302_1604408346281082_6782195132130131968_n

Source:
https://www.facebook.com/TheBachelorUa/photos/a.203404093048188.60940.118739104848021/1604408342947749/?type=3&theater

Nastya for the win!!!!!
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Fri Mar 16, 2018 12:39 am

So Galina is gonna make it to f4! That's what I came to find out.
And Natik, what Anetti is doing in this season?
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Mar 16, 2018 1:58 am

What is Marina going on about a previous bachelor? Were they in contact?

What was he asking the teacher on the bus? They had a pretty good conversation. When she came in what did the host ask her? Some of them were making fun of her for how she was dressed. 

What's with Olga and the lingerie?

Rohzden seems to be doing quite a bit of singing and it appears they are playing some of his music. Is there any feeling that he is here to promote his career?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Fri Mar 16, 2018 3:16 am

FIP

Galina's last rose
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Mar 16, 2018 4:33 am

What is with the woman in gold glitter? Is she a hooker? A stripper? She kept talking about sex. Just sleazy. What were they talking about?

When he took Ganna and Anfisa aside to talk to them, at first he was laughing with Ganna...what about? But, then the other one said something and he did not look happy? What were they discussing? Was Anfisa throwing Ganna under the bus by telling him how she acted with the others earlier? Anfisa seemed to be goading him and pushing his buttons? What was going on?

What was the gift Marina gave him and what did they talk about when he pulled her aside? He seems to like her.

What was the host asking after R brought Marina back? and what was with the ladies having to get up and ask questions?

What was the lady on the bike talking about in her segment?

R picked Olga as the winner after she sang and played the guitar...but what was the deal with that? With her all I see is Elsa from Frozen and with Yana all I can think of is Lara Croft Tomb Raider.

Do the women wear their own clothes on this show like they do in the US or are they dressed like in the Aussie show? Do they dress the Bachelor? Seriously I kept looking at his pants. They were driving me crazy because they were so short.

Overall it was very interesting watching this version of the show. The production seems more elaborate than what I am used to...at least for night one. The women were wilting by the end of it. How many episode are there usually and is this a typical M&G? I will be eagerly waiting for the second episode.

Thank you for putting this all together and being so patient will all the questions. It is much appreciated.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Fri Mar 16, 2018 2:39 pm

Maddy wrote:So Galina is gonna make it to f4! That's what I came to find out.
And Natik, what Anetti is doing in this season?

It looks like she will be pretending that she is a contestant too. But I think she is there to troll the girls and to get on their nerves. I think she is going to be like Nastya from Irakli`s season.

@Sprite I´m gonna watch the second episode and answer your question after that. I just want to answer them more detailed so I need some time for it. But I have your questions already in the back of my mind. So I`m not gonna forget it.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Mar 16, 2018 11:32 pm

Thanks for all the updates. I caught up on all the posts. Not much luck with the links, but I'll keep trying. No problem with the youtubes. He's such a cutie.

I find him incredibly "deep" with his answers to all the questions, he says thing's I've never thought of in my life! I like him.

He was very sweet to the one who stayed to celebrate her son's birthday.

Thank you so much @natik! You are providing us with so much information! bestbud!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Sat Mar 17, 2018 12:10 am

@natik what the hell was going on with Rimma this episode? and why were the police after her????????
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sat Mar 17, 2018 3:11 pm

@LeapofFaith, Natik will tell you more, I just want to say that her sister called police complaining that Rimma was kept on the project against her will.

Rimma has a conversation with her sister while riding away, but sis says that she knows better what is good for Rimma. She didn't want her to suffer being over there.

Very strange situation, but Rimma is a strange person to me. But her sis is even stranger! Suspect
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sat Mar 17, 2018 3:39 pm

At the beginning of the 2nd episode Rozhden picks up a woman who stayed to celebrate her son's birthday, his gift for him was a car:
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 48 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 25 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Ukraine - Rozhden Anusi - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+13
Mella13
Mommyof2
sophienette
George1218
Idlemess