SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 9 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 44 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Rolly Sat Mar 10, 2018 11:44 pm

N
LoveDovez wrote:Thanks, @ReneeM. I want to watch that.

ETA I would think the bill money came from the guy's pocket and it's all in good fun at the cost of an insensitive jerkwad...IMO
I think it’s a pretty harmless way to show Becca support and voice displeasure with Arie. I’m not sure it cost anybody anything it is a Saturday not taking away from a work day IMO. It just a spoof not to be taken too seriously. There are many other wasteful and damaging things politicians do that I’m more concerned about.

Last edited by Rolly on Sun Mar 11, 2018 12:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Sat Mar 10, 2018 11:44 pm

The time wasted on a vote would be taxpayer's money. Not his. 
The time even taken to discuss this stunt is wasted taxpayer's money. Not his. 
That is not good fun if you don't want your tax money spent in this fashion. JMOAA It would not be what I as a constituent would want. 
Tax monies can be spent dealing with a lot of hot issues --drugs, violence, infrastructure, health issues yada yada.  Arie--not so much. JMO

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaynab Sat Mar 10, 2018 11:56 pm

The politician went to High school with Becca. The bill obviously is a joke IMO. it was written up and I highly doubt it will be introduced.

Zaynab

Female Posts : 850

Back to top Go down

Post by mslat92 Sun Mar 11, 2018 12:04 am

Yes!!! Can't wait for Becca/Ellen. I hope she also does an interview with the Ellen Staff who do the Bach recaps. They are big fans of Becca!
mslat92
mslat92

Female Posts : 526

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Sun Mar 11, 2018 12:05 am

mslat92 wrote:Yes!!! Can't wait for Becca/Ellen. I hope she also does an interview with the Ellen Staff who do the Bach recaps. They are big fans of Becca!

Wow love Ellen! Do the bachelorettes usually go on Ellen??
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Mar 11, 2018 12:07 am

He is going to introduce the Bill. Someone with a criminal record can enter the state but a contestant in a reality tv show who has legally done nothing wrong, couldn't enter if this is passed.

Christensen told the Prior Lake American, a newspaper covering the Minneapolis exurbs, that his bill is tongue-in-cheek and likely unconstitutional, but that he will keep his word and introduce it anyway. “I have a feeling it won’t pass, but it’s a fun bill. I think it is a good lesson in civic engagement.”
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/soloish/wp/2018/03/08/a-legislator-has-a-bill-to-ban-the-bachelors-arie-luyendyk-jr-from-minnesota/?utm_term=.3eecee48455a

Because after all he wants to show his supporters that he's

https://twitter.com/RepChristensen

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71468

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Mar 11, 2018 12:09 am

Sorry for the double post.

Rachel had a group date on Ellen.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71468

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Mar 11, 2018 12:13 am

This is not an ARIE thread and members do not call out other members. 
This has been mentioned more times than necessary. Please be mindful.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Mar 11, 2018 12:30 am

Considering some of the truly ridiculous bills that could cause actual harm that legislators bring forward every session this one barely registers IMO. It’s not like it’s gonna pass or anything. Lol

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 9 87b72b10 Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 9 86669110 Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 9 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Mar 11, 2018 12:36 am

umngirl wrote:Considering some of the truly ridiculous bills that could cause actual harm that legislators bring forward every session this one barely registers IMO. It’s not like it’s gonna pass or anything. Lol
I agree, but it still doesn't mean it's right or not a waste of time and money. IMO
The representative himself said he is not going to push for it to pass, so IMO, that makes it even more a waste.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Sun Mar 11, 2018 12:47 am

I hope Becca disassociates herself with the joke of a bill.  It is more exciting to see Becca on Ellen and what Ellen has in store for her.  laugh out loud

JMO
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by cookielover12 Sun Mar 11, 2018 12:49 am

mslat92 wrote:
umngirl wrote:She might be the first lead I’ve liked in about 5 years. Lol

https://instagram.com/p/BgKEByLnf6x/

She looks so cute!
Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 9 Screen23

BECCA LOOKS GORGEOUS IN THIS PICTURE!!! she is glowing.

I wonder if she did her own makeup? The makeup she had on for ATFR was not that great IMO.
cookielover12
cookielover12

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 44 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+80
composer53
vermillionaire
justcallmegranny
teambigrach
philphan