SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 15 of 79 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 47 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Mar 13, 2018 12:59 pm

I'm referring to mannerism's, and not behaviour. Becca throws her head back a lot like Andi did and that pic upthread I posted, is a look that Andi does a lot when posing.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by happygolucky Tue Mar 13, 2018 2:42 pm

I've noticed that Becca throws her head back usually when she's getting "emotional"/vulnerable ... like the defense mechanism so the other can't see her eyes, because she may be feeling too "bare" and sometimes to suppress the tears - all JMO.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by missnana Tue Mar 13, 2018 2:51 pm

ReneeM wrote:
Aria wrote:Yeah, Krystal did a podcast and said Becca was known as Miss Congeniality because she's so sweet and kind to everyone. Goes along with Bekah saying she has a pure heart and Tia saying she thinks of everyone else before herself. This is likely going to be Jojo 2.0, as she really doesn't seem to have a single mean, petty bone in her body (would it kill her to have just one though?! Some people deserve it!). IMO.
I keep hoping for just a teensy tiny bit of shade but she just keeps on being so damn kind and sweet (grrrr). She's becoming my new fave. The men in this franchise are trash IMO but there are some real gems amongst the women. Especially the female leads. I love em all. Petty/catty/kinda bitchy ones like Andi, Rachel, & Kaitlyn and the total sweethearts like Jojo, Des, and now looks like Becca's gonna be joining their ranks. Can't wait for her season heartbeat .All Jmo.
I totally agree with this. I love all the female leads, every single one of them is special on her own way beatingheart IMO. The best thing this show has given us so far as viewers is incredible female leads IMO PINKHEART Becca is going to be another amazing lead that I will have so much fun watching on her season Smiley
missnana
missnana

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Mar 13, 2018 3:32 pm

Moved from A/L thread.

No surprise here. I don't think they are taking up on the previous lead's supposed suggestion to film a SHV but rather are going with their own idea of filming SHV's/breakups. After all the SM backlash about filming a breakup and showing it on national TV, they are going to do more of it. Movement or no movement, just like I and other's thought.

alwaystulips wrote:Interview with Mills about the season.  He’d like to see more unedited footage and filming of SHVs in the future, and apparently he’s forgotten major storyboard elements of the show  laugh out loud
You have to remember everything is group dates up until the hometown dates and then it starts to be one-on-ones, so the deepening of the relationships—that's something we'll want to incorporate more. That's important for everyone to see."

http://www.eonline.com/news/920169/the-bachelor-state-of-the-union-what-did-and-didn-t-work-during-arie-luyendyk-jr-s-season

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mimi grace Tue Mar 13, 2018 4:23 pm

A little laughter is needed in the world today…it is something that is never wasted and has a power of its own. I would give Arie the benefit of the doubt that even he would appreciate the humor in the situation and enjoy a little laugh!

Grim care, moroseness, and anxiety—all this rust of life ought to be scoured off by the oil of mirth. Mirth is God’s medicine. — Henry Ward Beecher

With the fearful strain that is on me night and day, if I did not laugh I should die. — Abraham Lincoln

A good laugh heals a lot of hurts. — Madeleine L’Engle

A good laugh is a mighty good thing, a rather too scarce a good thing. — Herman Melville

A good laugh is sunshine in the house. — William Thackeray

A well-balanced person is one who finds both sides of an issue laughable. — Herbert Procknow

Against the assault of laughter, nothing can stand. — Mark Twain

Always laugh when you can. It is cheap medicine. — Lord Byron

As soap is to the body, so laughter is to the soul. — A Jewish Proverb

I have always felt that laughter in the face of reality is probably the finest sound there is and will last until the day when the game is called on account of darkness. In this world, a good time to laugh is any time you can. — Linda Ellerbee

I have not seen anyone dying of laughter, but I know millions who are dying because they are not laughing. – Dr. Madan Kataria

Laughter is the sun that drives winter from the human face. — Victor Hugo

The human race has one really effective weapon, and that is laughter. — Mark Twain

The most wasted of all days is one without laughter. — E E Cummings

Total absence of humor renders life impossible. — Colette

When humor goes, there goes civilization. — Erma Bombeck

It is bad to suppress laughter. It goes back down and spreads to your hips. — Fred Allen

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Tue Mar 13, 2018 4:35 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : FORUM DEFAULT FONT AND SIZE ONLY ALLOWED)
mimi grace
mimi grace

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Mar 13, 2018 5:01 pm

@mimi grace
Thank you. 
Smiley Smiley Smiley
Oh also this little quote from Mills above:
You have to remember everything is group dates up until the hometown dates and then it starts to be one-on-ones, so the deepening of the relationships—that's something we'll want to incorporate more. That's important for everyone to see."
Yet once again, Mills misspeaks per the bolded.  Once I started looking for it, I was amazed at how the man re-writes truth. 

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Tue Mar 13, 2018 6:14 pm

Kashathediva wrote:@mimi grace
Thank you. 
Smiley Smiley Smiley
Yet once again, Mills misspeaks per the bolded.  Once I started looking for it, I was amazed at how the man re-writes truth. 

Exactly! That’s what I was referring to above.   bestbud!   

@mimi grace  love your quotes!   Smiley
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahD Wed Mar 14, 2018 12:58 am

Maybe they’ll do more one-on-ones to deepen the relationships. The group dates are fun though because that’s when the cattiness happens!!!

It goes without saying...everything I say is IMO.
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Wed Mar 14, 2018 1:11 am

In the Au version the group dates often end with one on one time rather than a cocktail party thing which means the lead spends a little more time with the contestants. Basically all of the F4 (except F2) had 2 one-on-ones and a sqt after a GD. It helps make the relationship feel like they're progressing and prevents the early one-on-ones not look so isolated.
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 14, 2018 1:44 am

Kashathediva wrote:@mimi grace
Thank you. 
Smiley Smiley Smiley

He does speak with a fork-ed tongue. Is MAFS still a successful show? If so, maybe MF thinks "incorporating the deepening of the relationships" will move them in the MAFS direction...just thinking out loud....

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Mar 14, 2018 2:31 am

Kashathediva wrote:I hope this is a positive experience for her. IMO she deserves it. And I absolutely HATE when TPTB use people, whether they sign up for it or not. 
I can identify with Becca. I lost someone in my intrinsic family tragically at age 22. At age 25, I went through another horrific challenge with another beloved intrinsic family member. 
As is said what does not kill you, makes you stronger. But it certainly does not make it fair. 
No one ever said life was fair. no
Thanks for sharing with us @Kashathediva I too had lost immediate family members and other events my grandfather when I was 10, my parents divorce when I was 11, then my other grandmother's death when I was 11. It does affect someone and can interfere with how things are later in life.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by CamiLane 11 Wed Mar 14, 2018 1:25 pm

Filming for the show begins tomorrow. That means all the guys are in hotel rooms with no phones probably for the past 2 days. One of the guys that was released yesterday Ricky Jasper. He accepted my IG follow request 30 minutes ago. I'm confused because if he was locked in a hotel room getting ready to be on the show he would not have his phone with him. My guess is he didn't make the show at the last minute unless I am completely wrong. What do you guys think?

CamiLane 11

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 79 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 47 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+80
composer53
vermillionaire
justcallmegranny
teambigrach
philphan