SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 16 of 79 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 47 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Lucas15 Wed Mar 14, 2018 2:28 pm

CamiLane 11 wrote:Filming for the show begins tomorrow. That means all the guys are in hotel rooms with no phones probably for the past 2 days. One of the guys that was released yesterday Ricky Jasper. He accepted my IG follow request 30 minutes ago. I'm confused because if he was locked in a hotel room getting ready to be on the show he would not have his phone with him. My guess is he didn't make the show at the last minute unless I am completely wrong. What do you guys think?

IMO there are always some alternates on site - just in case someone doesn't pan out. IIRC one girl told a story that she went through into some "pre M&G" ITMs and they were trying to get her to say she was already in love with the lead (or some such equally stupid thing). She wouldn't because - with perfect logic - she said she had never met the lead so how could she say she was in love? She was told they didn't need her and were going in another direction and she was sent home. That Jasper seems to have recently had access to his phone is not IMO an encouraging sign.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Wed Mar 14, 2018 2:49 pm

He could also have someone else handling his SM while he is gone especially since he has an online business that uses SM.

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 16 1646190589

Back to top Go down

Post by timfan Wed Mar 14, 2018 7:26 pm

I see becca is going to be on Ellen tomorrow
timfan
timfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Mar 14, 2018 8:42 pm

@timfan I'm excited to watch her interview! also your avi :inlove

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 16 8367-910 Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 16 I_got_13 Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 16 E5kqdm15 Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 16 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Wed Mar 14, 2018 9:28 pm

Becca taped her interview on Ellen today -- this was in The Ellen Show IG Story.  

I see on IG that someone on the Ellen Show has been playing around with TB video footage.   laugh out loud

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 16 Becca_10
Source:  The Ellen Show IG
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Mar 14, 2018 9:49 pm

She looks so pretty!! and yes Ellen mentioned Becca is going to be on the show and showed a clip of the proposal with Arie's nose growing like Pinocchio cantstopl

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 16 8367-910 Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 16 I_got_13 Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 16 E5kqdm15 Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 16 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Wed Mar 14, 2018 9:58 pm

I wonder if her look on the show will be changed a little bit or remain the same. Still pretty!
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by littlereddress Wed Mar 14, 2018 10:15 pm

She's gorgeous. Such warmth in her eyes.

littlereddress

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Mar 15, 2018 12:31 am

sanlee088 wrote:I wonder if her look on the show will be changed a little bit or remain the same. Still pretty!

I hope they don't do any stupid extensions. Just keep her naturally pretty and try putting her in jewel tones instead of all the black, grey, beige, gold and silver they are so fond of. I want some colour in her wardrobe!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 15, 2018 12:36 am

Linds911 wrote:She looks so pretty!! and yes Ellen mentioned Becca is going to be on the show and showed a clip of the proposal with Arie's nose growing like Pinocchio cantstopl

That was hilarious! That little birdie at the end was priceless ! giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Thu Mar 15, 2018 12:56 am

MiniDiva wrote:Becca taped her interview on Ellen today -- this was in The Ellen Show IG Story.  

I see on IG that someone on the Ellen Show has been playing around with TB video footage.   laugh out loud

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 16 Becca_10
Source:  The Ellen Show IG

My goodness those eyes! Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 16 1f60d I can see guys falling for her after the first date - jmo
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Thu Mar 15, 2018 3:34 am

Linds911 wrote:She looks so pretty!! and yes Ellen mentioned Becca is going to be on the show and showed a clip of the proposal with Arie's nose growing like Pinocchio cantstopl

https://www.instagram.com/p/BgT_r0Wg90s/?taken-by=theellenshow

:yes: the vid is so hilarious and so spot on (IMO) !  i'm dead... rofl cantstopl hehehe

thanks for sharing  yes

Last edited by Joy15 on Thu Mar 15, 2018 8:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Joy15
Joy15

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 79 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 47 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+80
composer53
vermillionaire
justcallmegranny
teambigrach
philphan