SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 41 of 51 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 46 ... 51  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 41 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by sosleepy Thu Jul 12, 2018 1:01 am

This season is so lame. That’s all. 

JMO
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 41 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by philphan Thu Jul 12, 2018 8:58 am

sdmom wrote:
philphan wrote:For me, this show has just become too predictable. It has been for a long time, but now I’m just bored by it all.
Wish they could do away with...
1. Bachelorette picking the F1 on night one.
2. First impression rose going to the F1
3. Silly producer-driven drama  ( I know it drives ratings but it’s so obvious and overdone).
4. The pretend confusion at the end. She knows who she is going to pick for several weeks!
5. The social media clues.
In essence, I miss the good old days of sleuthing and mystery. jmo

I actually like sm clues because they give me a better idea who’s away for SHV (f1)and who’s at home (non-f1).
Peter was always home, so was Raven. For Andi’s season, even with the plane video, I could still find a way to dispute it, but I could not explain why Nick was always accounted for. I didn’t sleuth Des season, but iirc, Chris posted a bbq picture that convinced many its from SHV.
So, IMO, sm clues help (especially when they respond to fans requests! Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 41 2498057887 )

I get what you’re saying. Some SM clues are good in that they can help us nail down the ending. I just wish some of the leads could be more discreet with their SM activity (Kaitlyn, Rachel). Why give away your own ending?

Don't sweat the small stuff....Strive to live by the Golden Rule
philphan
philphan

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:32 pm

mbl wrote:...It almost seemed like Jason had seen the episode because of his IG post and Blake hadn’t....
Jason seems very savvy and may be more image conscious than Blake so he requested a copy of the episode in advance JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 12, 2018 1:57 pm

jen689 wrote:
mbl wrote:...It almost seemed like Jason had seen the episode because of his IG post and Blake hadn’t....
Jason seems very savvy and may be more image conscious than Blake so he requested a copy of the episode in advance  JMO

Or possibly, tptb are already grooming him as a possible lead and are guiding his sm.

Back to top Go down

Post by FMG2015 Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:02 pm

Well his IG is verified and Blake's isn't. Jason also made a comment on his current post with 28 hashtags laugh out loud which included #teamjason and #teamtartick
He's my pick. I think he'd be a great bachelor and could have the potential to join Sean Lowe in the married club. it's very obvious IMO he's working hard for the gig.

FMG2015

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Jul 12, 2018 3:25 pm

sosleepy wrote:This season is so lame. That’s all. 

JMO

Agree.
Two examples:
Colton has a virginity coming out party with an audience of several million. Tells us his dad doesn’t know and he lied about sexual exploits to his former teammates however appeared to have had a heck, why not attitude during the casting process and told them plus guys dating the same girl on the show plus Becca. He’s either a super naive puppy or is that guy who never gets called out on his game. Not questioning whether he is a virgin; am questioning the timing of the virginity card gameplay.
Garrett apparently was St. G in his marriage and Martyr G as a divorcee. In my mind he is huge red flag yet Becca appeared to not question why this guy is repeatedly publicly shaming his ex or why he doesn’t appear to feel he owns an iota of responsibility. It could have been something simple like he should have been aware of small things while dating... but nope nada nary a shred of ownership.

I find these storylines frustrating. duh

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Thu Jul 12, 2018 4:27 pm

Well said @notarose! ITA and you can maybe add to that how much Jason was pretty much edited out of the first few episodes ( from his introduction and meeting her to the conversation they had the first night, to the various times they chatted and danced together before RC) and we now know there was a lot more that went on between them to ‘ build’ that relationship to the point where she is keeping him as F3 and will meet his family.

ETA regarding Jason possibly seeing episodes before the actual broadcast: I thought RS and others who are in the media have access to that sometimes, maybe the cast can sometimes know the right person...?
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jul 12, 2018 5:07 pm

@Astrobach maybe. One of the producers is originally from Buffalo. He's the one that got his city changed from Seattle, to Buffalo on TV, after the first epi.

Maybe some don't want to see it before airing, and other's do? IDK I don't recall the topic coming up in the past, SCMIIW.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Jul 13, 2018 12:37 am

northernviewer wrote:@sopearl it’s not just this week ... it’s the season in general.  Seems like many don’t like her F1 due to his SM activity .... many simply don’t care for Becca as the lead ... and many don’t like the majority of the cast.  That’s my opinion from what I’ve discerned from coming to the board from time to time .
I am one in the many that don't like her category. She seems fake and just not believable with almost all she says and does. Definately not a good actress IMO which makes the whole thing contrite as that is exactly what she's doing...acting. There are some of the guys that I like, just her that gives me pause....ALL IMO

FLChica wrote:If any Bachelorette had to follow a Bach season with an unpopular lead that turned a lot of people off, it was Rachel IMO. The dislike for Nick raged through many years and 4 shows, yet the first WOC 'ette drew in the viewers and the posters on message boards. 

If any Bachelorette had a F1 that viewers couldn't get on board with, it was Rachel IMO. Of course her F1's greatest sin was that he wasn't the beloved F2 Smiley. No need to list GG's um... shortcomings.

I thought the whole planet was chomping at the bit to watch beloved Becca "do the dam* thing" and triumph over heartbreaker Arie. The ratings show otherwise with a decline of 11.39% in viewers so far. Yikes!

IMO it has nothing to do with the past lead in this case....it's all about her and MANY on SM and others just don't like her and don't want to waste their time on her...All IMO. I in particular are just watching it to see who has a shot at being the next lead....I am hoping it is Blake followed by Jason. Just don't think anyone else has a chance at it. As far as Blake, his personality seems to me to be someone that they'd be most interested. All IMO

GuardianAngel wrote:We have seen bachelorette season viewership down often. However when the current season can barely reach 40 pages on epi night compared to multiple threads in previous seasons which some were spoiled, it doesn't much matter to me that it's winning the night. The last 'ette's F1 wasn't well liked by many and up against a popular F2. We had a hard time keeping up with the number of posts. We usually have over 1500 online during epi night. I don't think we broke 1000.

I think it's a combination of reasons as stated up thread by others.

I can be happy for a lead and their F1 if they are engaged and in love even though I don't care for them.

I agree with you @GuardianAngel, I too can be happy that they are in love and are together....but IMO, for me that doesn't necessarily mean that I like them....In this case I don't.

I agree, not many are interested at all. I come in here and see 20 or 25 pages for episode night and wonder if I missed another thread somewhere as that is unheard of no matter how disliked(according to some) the lead has been in the past, yet with this one in particular, I think that the majority out there either here or on SM in general are totally NOT into her and her season. There have been many comments on SM about her bad acting and deceiving comments. Many are just plain well fed up with her from the SM comments I see. For me, I can completely understand that as I am and have been fed up with her since before the end o the Bach season she was on. THen the acting that she did for the breakup filming and acting of her being "sad" upon the breakup.....personally I think she was embarrased and that's all.

Oh well, those are my thoughts on it.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jul 13, 2018 9:43 am

FMG2015 wrote:Robert Mills was on the Juliet Litman podcast and they talked about how Becca's season may not have the spark that other seasons have and they brought up a few aspects

1. Controversy with Lincoln and Garrett
2. Her behaving very polished and not having any breakdown moments yet

They said that she's a good person but maybe doesn't have the spark that others have. She had good momentum from ATFR and something happened. They also made mentions of the lack of sex the first 7 episodes have alluded to.

Later Juliet talked about how Becca and the guys haven't seemed like they're drinking very much this season. Everyone seems to be in control.

Thanks for the recap. I don't listen to podcasts so I appreciate the info.
Nice of Millsy to support the lead. :dripdrip I wonder what he means by "something happened".

IMO the controversy has nothing to do with Becca herself and how she comes across onscreen. She wouldn't have known anything about Lincoln and Garrett at the time of filming.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Fri Jul 13, 2018 12:09 pm

Just listened to the Bachelor Party podcast and Mills said that Becca’s friends (Tia, etc.) come back to meet her in Buffalo. I had always thought it was in LA. Interesting.

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by mjason Fri Jul 13, 2018 12:19 pm

I heard that as well and thought that was weird. I honestly think they got confused about what the other was talking about. I still think it was LA. Based on what the girls are wearing, I don't think that was in Buffalo in April lol but I could be wrong
mjason
mjason

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 51 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 46 ... 51  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+113
Stacia620
Just Looking
Amethyst
wishesfireworks
Fermont girl