SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 40 of 51 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 45 ... 51  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 40 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by limoncello Wed Jul 11, 2018 6:25 am

I did not buy her "you make my heart burst" comment to Blake. It was cringeworthy and appeared really fake even to me. IMO
limoncello
limoncello

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 40 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by just me Wed Jul 11, 2018 9:31 am

Loulou wrote:Personally I’m finding this one of the most frustrating seasons as I’m always questioning if Becca is genuine or part of a script.  I don’t find her decision making corresponding with what she is saying and her body language. IMO she chose Garret Night one for what ever reason and Blake F2 and was determined to continue this to the end. IMO her attraction to Colton is about her type not him personally. I never understood how Colton got his 1-1 and wonder if competitive Becca had something to do with it or tptb? Her journey with Jason is a mystery - no first week date, forgets his name, tells him she has a crush on him and he make her nervous in a good way, finally has 1-1 where she admits is falling for him and IMO she is either a very good actor or this was true, then is given the 3-1 date. Personally I felt she appeared more giddy/jubilant/believable speaking about her feelings for Jason than Blake. I find it hard to believe she is intellectually attracted to Colton though I do think he is a great guy but immature. Her continued adoration of garret is annoying and IMO frustrating but also maybe the editing. I feel extreme sympathy for Blake as IMO she happy he is in love with her and is good for her self esteem. I like Becca and think she is a great person but not for this franchise. IMO Tptb filming her break up with Arie was the beginning of their manipulation of Becca and they continue to do this and are now involving Blake and to a lesser extent Colton.  I hope she is happy however I’m extremely sceptical.  I realise tptb edit each season with a script and have utilised peoples weaknesses to increase the drama. But IMO Becca had some amazing men but we only got to see the drama queens. I feel cheated that Becca didn’t explore more her feeling outside of Garrett and her ‘type’.   A reassuring post filming moment was seeing Blake, Colton and Jason hanging out together and having each other’s back and looking forward to seeing Wills and co on bip. This is all imo and Hope I don’t upset anyone with my views.
i think you stated the whole answer with your statement, "I realise tptb edit each season with a script and have utilised peoples weaknesses to increase the drama".
just me
just me

Female Posts : 428

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Wed Jul 11, 2018 11:41 am

For me it’s same ol same ol. Production uses the same formula every season.  Each cast member has a role to play in a reality tv show. I don’t form opinions about the lead or the contestants. I enjoy watching the dates, the drama and the journey JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by philphan Wed Jul 11, 2018 11:43 am

For me, this show has just become too predictable. It has been for a long time, but now I’m just bored by it all.
Wish they could do away with...
1. Bachelorette picking the F1 on night one.
2. First impression rose going to the F1
3. Silly producer-driven drama  ( I know it drives ratings but it’s so obvious and overdone).
4. The pretend confusion at the end. She knows who she is going to pick for several weeks!
5. The social media clues.
In essence, I miss the good old days of sleuthing and mystery. jmo

Last edited by philphan on Wed Jul 11, 2018 1:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

Don't sweat the small stuff....Strive to live by the Golden Rule
philphan
philphan

Back to top Go down

Post by FMG2015 Wed Jul 11, 2018 12:09 pm

Robert Mills was on the Juliet Litman podcast and they talked about how Becca's season may not have the spark that other seasons have and they brought up a few aspects

1. Controversy with Lincoln and Garrett
2. Her behaving very polished and not having any breakdown moments yet

They said that she's a good person but maybe doesn't have the spark that others have. She had good momentum from ATFR and something happened. They also made mentions of the lack of sex the first 7 episodes have alluded to.

Later Juliet talked about how Becca and the guys haven't seemed like they're drinking very much this season. Everyone seems to be in control.

FMG2015

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Wed Jul 11, 2018 12:10 pm

@philphan good point about lead picking F1 on night one .... I think the new show The Proposal shows just how quick the process can actually take to narrow it down to who you’re attracted too out of a specific group of prospective love interests.  

They need a new format for Bach and ette .... less people and less time ... maybe have a few leads and contestants .... they could fit 2 or 3 leads into the same time period that it takes to air 1 long, boring season ....like this one.

ETA .... and film them simultaneously... and add a little of the Voice format to it .... when one lead cuts a contestant ...... the other one could “steal” them laugh out loud

Maybe even to a draft for contestants to make it real interesting ... maybe that’s what they should have done when they started with 2 ettes a few years ago ... kept both and let them split the guys laugh out loud

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Wed Jul 11, 2018 2:22 pm

Posted in Jason’s thread yesterday but didn’t get any responses so thought I’d try in this thread too. I can’t remember, but do the contestants see the episodes in advance of Monday night episodes? Mid-day on Monday Jason posted his pre-episode IG post and said “Any journey to ... love isn’t supposed to be easy, but is supposed to be worth it” and later in the post says “Fight for what you believe in.” This mirrors what he said to Becca during the day portion of their date, so I was wondering if he saw the episode (or his portion) prior to the episode being shown to viewers Monday night.

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Wed Jul 11, 2018 6:10 pm

While I'm not following her season I do check in to see what is being said on the supposedly F3.  It has been a long time seeing the supposedly F2 and F3 seem to be more popular than the F1.  I think it's great since when I used to watch all the time that did happen occasionally but hasn't been the norm lately.  Good yes Just because the lead picks someone does not mean that they are the best person for them.  Hopefully she has more of a reason to pick her F1 then the fact he reminds her of her dad. no no
Wasn't Garrett her FIR? I did watch the first episode and especially when the gals got together with her and commented over and over about how their FIR ended up being the F1 and I noticed she really took that in.  I thought to myself oh boy hope she lets that all slide and go with who she really falls for. Oh well hope it all works for her in the end. :yes:

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 40 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Jul 11, 2018 8:04 pm

For me I see the opposite, the F1 has not been a huge fan fav (here on the board or SM, IMO) the last few seasons of the Ette.  

Robby, Chase and Luke were way more loved here than Jordan.  It took seeing the other 3's thirst for fame and crummy behavior and Jordan hustling and proving himself for him to have gained support, IMO.  And Bryan was not more popular than Peter and Eric.  Peter was the fan for Rachel's season here and we'll basically everywhere and IMO many still aren't fond of Bryan a year later.

As for Becca and Garrett... I don't agree with his actions and opinions, but that doesn't necessarily make him 100% awful, evil and the devil.  He seems well liked by the guys.  His makes Becca light up and by all accounts on SM they're both very happy.  So if she can deal with his SM behavior, he was at all serious about any of his apology, and truly learns from it, I think they could be happy.  

I wish them well.  Like I would any other couple from this show.  I don't have to like them, they just have to like and want to put up with each other and make a go of it laugh out loud

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Wed Jul 11, 2018 8:09 pm

mbl wrote:...do the contestants see the episodes in advance of Monday night episodes...
I know the lead views the episodes in advance. I'm not sure about the contestants. Production should give them access if they request it. I'm wondering "if" Blake saw the last episode in advance would he have asked them to remove what he said about his mom? For me that was too much information JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Wed Jul 11, 2018 9:14 pm

@jen689 It almost seemed like Jason had seen the episode because of his IG post and Blake hadn’t because his IG post said something like “And y’all thought we were done with animals” and a photo of them horseback riding, but they didn’t show the horseback riding on the episode.

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Jul 11, 2018 9:43 pm

philphan wrote:For me, this show has just become too predictable. It has been for a long time, but now I’m just bored by it all.
Wish they could do away with...
1. Bachelorette picking the F1 on night one.
2. First impression rose going to the F1
3. Silly producer-driven drama  ( I know it drives ratings but it’s so obvious and overdone).
4. The pretend confusion at the end. She knows who she is going to pick for several weeks!
5. The social media clues.
In essence, I miss the good old days of sleuthing and mystery. jmo

I actually like sm clues because they give me a better idea who’s away for SHV (f1)and who’s at home (non-f1).
Peter was always home, so was Raven. For Andi’s season, even with the plane video, I could still find a way to dispute it, but I could not explain why Nick was always accounted for. I didn’t sleuth Des season, but iirc, Chris posted a bbq picture that convinced many its from SHV.
So, IMO, sm clues help (especially when they respond to fans requests! Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 40 2498057887 )

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 51 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 45 ... 51  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+113
Stacia620
Just Looking
Amethyst
wishesfireworks
Fermont girl