SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 14 of 79 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 46 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by 1funnyfish Mon Jul 02, 2018 8:29 pm

I really think Ben doesn't even want it. I think everyone is going crazy over Ben 2.0 like it's a thing, but I bet it's not even a thing. Just IMO.

1funnyfish

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Ladybug82 Mon Jul 02, 2018 9:01 pm

@Mommyof2 no one has been named.  It's all just speculation.  Benji's name just keeps getting brought up as an option.

I'm hoping his restuarant will keep him preocuppied so he's not a serious contender, though IMO if he was offered the gig, I don't think he'd turn it down. Dude likes the attention and Spotlight way to much to do that, IMO.

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Jul 03, 2018 12:59 am

Ladybug82 wrote:@Mommyof2 no one has been named.  It's all just speculation.  Benji's name just keeps getting brought up as an option.  

I'm hoping his restuarant will keep him preocuppied so he's not a serious contender, though IMO if he was offered the gig, I don't think he'd turn it down.  Dude likes the attention and Spotlight way to much to do that, IMO.

JMO

Plus it would give him lots of opportunities to pimp his restaurant....some on the show, but mostly in press for the show. I'm sure there would be a visit to it during his opening intro.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by BowenAnderson Wed Jul 11, 2018 6:21 pm

TEAM JASON!!!!

BowenAnderson

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Wed Jul 11, 2018 9:09 pm

Pretty sure it will be Ben 2.0

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by Kels0012 Wed Jul 11, 2018 9:33 pm

It's crazy to see all the differing opinions here and what we gather from watching/sleuthing/spoiling. I've always been an adamant Peter fan and would ADORE if he got the gig, but I'm leaving in a dream world.

I was so unattached to any of Becca's suitors going into this season, especially her F4. I'm pleasantly surprised. Blake is a DOLL and my favorite for the gig. I know he seems dopey, too invested, easily in love with "love" rather than Becca, but what a sweetheart.

Colton is a big beeping EXIT sign on my part. Whichever direction you take, just pick one. Doh! You don't know how. ;)

Jason is a dreamboat. I have past comments on his thread when we were sleuthing with his pics and he could be FIR how icky he was. Pictures, especially the official Bach photo and even stuff we (you, not me) sleuthed, made him a first night castoff in my eyes.

It's crazy what context, motion and a personality does to people. He is HOT. His hair has gotta go, but I love his spirit and he's super attractive when not doing a senior portrait up close photo. Crazy! It makes me hate myself for just caring about aesthetics, but then I remember this is entertainment and that is the point. Smiley Long post.

TL;DR: Prefer Peter, will never happen. Blake and Jason are good picks, Colton a giant no-no.
Kels0012
Kels0012

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Jul 11, 2018 9:58 pm

I'm thinking/hoping that it's someone from this season. My favorite would be Jason, of course. Blake isn't that interesting to me but seems like a nice guy. I like Wills but not seeing that happen. Colton is a possibility but think the Tia stuff plus BIP will keep him out. I like Peter although don't see him returning. Ben 2 is probably my least favorite of this bunch.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15324

Back to top Go down

Post by BachCanada1967 Wed Jul 11, 2018 10:36 pm

I wouldn't mind if Joe, the guy from Chicago, was the new bachelor. He's handsome and has lots of personality. Otherwise, Jason would be good, or even Blake, although he drove me crazy this week.

BachCanada1967

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Jul 11, 2018 11:41 pm

Kels0012 wrote:It's crazy to see all the differing opinions here and what we gather from watching/sleuthing/spoiling. I've always been an adamant Peter fan and would ADORE if he got the gig, but I'm leaving in a dream world.

I was so unattached to any of Becca's suitors going into this season, especially her F4. I'm pleasantly surprised. Blake is a DOLL and my favorite for the gig. I know he seems dopey, too invested, easily in love with "love" rather than Becca, but what a sweetheart.

Colton is a big beeping EXIT sign on my part. Whichever direction you take, just pick one. Doh! You don't know how. ;)

Jason is a dreamboat. I have past comments on his thread when we were sleuthing with his pics and he could be FIR how icky he was. Pictures, especially the official Bach photo and even stuff we (you, not me) sleuthed, made him a first night castoff in my eyes.

It's crazy what context, motion and a personality does to people. He is HOT. His hair has gotta go, but I love his spirit and he's super attractive when not doing a senior portrait up close photo. Crazy! It makes me hate myself for just caring about aesthetics, but then I remember this is entertainment and that is the point. Smiley Long post.

TL;DR: Prefer Peter, will never happen. Blake and Jason are good picks, Colton a giant no-no.

And this is why I usually don't get invested in these people until after I start seeing them on the show. Context is everything. It is very rare for me to be totally turned off anyone based on just their photos. Similarly, it is also rare for me to be totally into someone based on their photos. I need to see how they are with the lead and the rest of the cast. Most importantly, I want to see how they handle everything after the show. Does the fame/attention go to their head or do they enjoy the opportunities presented, but maintain a level head? Very few make my particular cut.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Thu Jul 12, 2018 1:39 am

mizzoufan wrote:Pretty sure it will be Ben 2.0
IMO it won't be Ben 2.0. It will be someone from Becca's season. Blake, Jason, Colton or Wills

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 12, 2018 1:55 pm

Jason - yes please.

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Thu Jul 12, 2018 1:59 pm

petesiepoo wrote:Jason - yes please.

I would love Jason too but think he is to good for this show. He has a great life why waste it on this silly edited show. JMO
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 79 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 46 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+97
cookielover12
SeekAny
Mustang19
ReneeM
jojo47