SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 15 of 79 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 47 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by notarose Mon Jul 16, 2018 12:43 pm

Colton.
What are the odds of another charming former athlete virgin showing up at a future casting? IMO it’s a one time limited offer that tptb is weighing and his edit is being kind and perhaps trying to tantalize the fantasy of some of viewers.
Personally, he wouldn’t be my pick but I wouldn’t be surprised.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Mon Jul 16, 2018 4:46 pm

notarose wrote:Colton.
What are the odds of another charming former athlete virgin showing up at a future casting? IMO it’s a one time limited offer that tptb is weighing and his edit is being kind and perhaps trying to tantalize the fantasy of some of viewers.

Oh please no! He just seems so immature relationship wise and the vixens they will likely cast will eat him alive.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by RealityEscape Tue Jul 17, 2018 11:37 am

Jason or Grocery Joe!   Maybe they won't end up in marriage but fun (and sexy) to have on the TV!   NO to Colton for lots of reasons but loved the hospital kids visit.   NO to Ben.  He's not a surprise any more and definitely not fun and sexy.  Self confidence is a good trait but he seems self-absorbed to a bad extent.

RealityEscape

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 17, 2018 1:55 pm

No matter who the next lead is I will not be watching.

I think it is time for me to step back from the franchise as a viewer. I've done it before for a couple years. But I won't leave you guys though... looking forward to the snark.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Tue Jul 17, 2018 2:04 pm

Maybe it's because I'm not watching this season, but I'm not excited about any of the possibilities. Colton just seems like a Sean wannabe, someone who has been angling to become famous from day one and doesn't have a sincere bone in his body. Jason seems like someone who has let the fame and attention go to his head, based on a couple of fan encounters people have mentioned on reddit. Blake just seems like a 14-y/o kid to me. Joe has been said to be really nice, but really quiet, which doesn't work for the lead.

I no longer think Ben is interested, so I think the only way i'd watch is if Peter did it. Unfortunately, I think it's going to be Colton, since he's the closest thing to Sean they have and he's the most popular guy this season. IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Jul 17, 2018 4:01 pm

@Aria Why do you think Colton is the most popular guy this season? Based on my friends reaction they seem pretty evenly split between the F4...although Jason seems to be really coming on strong and Blake seems to be losing some of his appeal.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Jul 17, 2018 4:04 pm

Aria wrote:Maybe it's because I'm not watching this season, but I'm not excited about any of the possibilities. Colton just seems like a Sean wannabe, someone who has been angling to become famous from day one and doesn't have a sincere bone in his body. Jason seems like someone who has let the fame and attention go to his head, based on a couple of fan encounters people have mentioned on reddit. Blake just seems like a 14-y/o kid to me. Joe has been said to be really nice, but really quiet, which doesn't work for the lead.

I no longer think Ben is interested, so I think the only way i'd watch is if Peter did it. Unfortunately, I think it's going to be Colton, since he's the closest thing to Sean they have and he's the most popular guy this season. IMO.

Care to elaborate for those who are not on Reddit (like me)?
I feel Jason is very interested for the lead, based on his sm. He’s the only one out of f3 to be verified and he also is the most active out of the f3, IMO. There’s nothing wrong with it, tbh. Maybe he wants to be Nick V 2.0?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Tue Jul 17, 2018 11:57 pm

Based on some fan encounters posted on reddit, it sounds like Jason is a douche. Rude to fans and servers, etc. Definitely some first hand accounts he’s letting this all go to his head.

How do we know Ben is no longer interested? I haven’t been following. This season is so boring and I’m hardly watching or following. 

I absolutely wouldn’t watch Colton, just no thanks. Blake is losing his appeal fast for me. And Jason, I think has the potential to turn out to be another Flapjack. So if Higgins or Peter don’t do it, once again I’m totally uninterested in the next Bachelor. Meh.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Wed Jul 18, 2018 12:13 am

@sosleepy “ according to “some “ fan who posted on Reddit...

I am quite shocked by these comments about Jason... he does not seem like a guy who would ever be rude to anyone... wonder who is really behind these stories. I would not put too much stake on some trolls on Reddit compare to the people who know him best, including all the cast of this season and the fans that he met multiple times, with Blake or Colton etc... it seems like jumping to conclusions very fast on not much ground here. IMO.
ETA let’s also remember that sometimes [i]fans[i] can be quite rude in expecting to disturb private times of people they see on TV and think they suddenly have a right to ask anything...let’s slow down before making these kind of accusations or strong negative comments. JMO.
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Wed Jul 18, 2018 12:33 am

Sprite wrote:@Aria Why do you think Colton is the most popular guy this season? Based on my friends reaction they seem pretty evenly split between the F4...although Jason seems to be really coming on strong and Blake seems to be losing some of his appeal.

I just meant on social media! He has the highest following. I know that's not everything, but I think it's somewhat reflective of ratings as leads with high followings, like Kaitlyn, Jojo, Ben, and Nick, got high ratings and leads with lower followings, like Rachel and Arie, got lower ratings. It could definitely change now that Colton has been eliminated though!

@sosleepy I don't have any real reason to think Ben's not interested, but he just kept talking about how he thinks Colton will be the Bach on his podcast. I hope I'm wrong, as Ben's like my only hope!

@Astrobach It was at least three encounters and only one was with a fan. And like we've said when discussing Garrett, it's easy to be kind to your friends and family. Most people are. You get to see what a person's really like by how they treat random people when they think no one is watching. And, for the record, one of the people didn't even know who he was so she wasn't bothering him. Jason was offended that she didn't recognize him. One of the fans didn't say he was dismissive when she approached him, but that he kept pestering *her* about her choker. And the third one was a girl he hooked up with multiple times who also said he assumes everyone knows who he is and gets mad when they don't. I think we've seen time and time again that repeated real life encounters usually tell an accurate story, much more than an edited TV show. IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Wed Jul 18, 2018 3:30 pm

Thanks @Aria if these are true, it’s disappointing and shows that nobody is immune to this bubble effect. It alters your perspective in a skewed way. Not defending just trying to understand.
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Jul 18, 2018 4:25 pm

Sprite wrote:
notarose wrote:Colton.

Oh please no! He just seems so immature relationship wise and the vixens they will likely cast will eat him alive.

yes  my 1 word for Colton would be naive in the relationship arena.
I do still think he will gain momentum. In an interview he said he will be fundraising in every state to provide a local child in each with a CF vest. He has already done so, since filming, in his home state and for a child in Cali who attended the Bball charity yesterday with him.
https://www.cff.org/Life-With-CF/Treatments-and-Therapies/Airway-Clearance/High-Frequency-Chest-Wall-Oscillation/

IMO he is capitalizing on his currently popularity in very smart way and I do believe he is genuine in his passion for this charity as this venture cross country will take a lot of time and work. It will also provide continued exposure which could increase the odds of being next lead.
Still not keen on him as lead however ...

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 79 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 47 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+97
cookielover12
SeekAny
Mustang19
ReneeM
jojo47