SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 76 of 79 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 76 Empty Re: Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by wishesfireworks Tue Sep 04, 2018 9:17 am

I feel sick. Well I am but now I feel even more.

wishesfireworks

Female Posts : 708

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 76 Empty Re: Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Sep 04, 2018 9:19 am

via GIPHY

So they're really doing this to us huh...

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Tue Sep 04, 2018 9:20 am

S
Chgohighlife wrote:
northernviewer wrote:My opinion is that, although I believe it’s all orchestrated by tptb, for the most part, the contestants aren’t in on it.   This storyboard they follow for the season, is much more like The Truman Show, tHan it is a scripted show that they all follow.   They’re just not good enough actors to pull it off .... it needs to be as organic and real as possible to be believable IMO.  

The Truman show, for all of you who may have seen it, was the ultimate reality show, and I believe MF uses those manipulative tactics to get his desired results.  His producers and handlers are the real actors from what I can see ... they’re the ones behind the scenes making sure the ones in their charge do what MF wants them too.   It’s about mind control and manipulation and MF will do what he feels he needs to do to get what he wants ... to get what HE considers good tv.
The Truman Show is a good reference, IMO. I agree with most of your comments, @northernviewer. The only departure is; because these people are generally poor actors, IMO we can easily see when they are reacting based upon producer instruction. Examples include Becca’s reaction to Ross at her door on Arie’s season, IMO. Look how much she’s improved. JMO.
I agree with your departures ... and I did acknowledge “ for the most part” in my opinionated post laugh out loud

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by wishesfireworks Tue Sep 04, 2018 9:21 am

Poor Jason wonder what he feels

wishesfireworks

Female Posts : 708

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Tue Sep 04, 2018 9:26 am

Peacin’ out guys. I’m not wasting my time on that $hit. laugh out loud
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Sep 04, 2018 9:34 am

Hawaii Girl wrote:

via GIPHY

So they're really doing this to us huh...
I’m cryingggg at this clip laugh out loud laugh out loud just so amazing, love JJ.

And I don’t care, I’ll watch. We just got a huge freaking tv so all the lies and tears are gonna be in 4K ultra laugh out loud can’t wait.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Tue Sep 04, 2018 9:35 am

Question is, do I hate-watch this train wreck or do I skip it altogether?

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue Sep 04, 2018 9:39 am

I can already see him pulling a Brad 1.0, blubbering on the podium about how he tried so hard, but he just can't see a future with either of these women *sob sob sob*. FML.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia_Leoni Tue Sep 04, 2018 9:46 am

Ugh. I am a Millenial, around his age and experience level, so no judgement there. But I am horrified. Way to ruin a guilty pleasure

Mia_Leoni

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Tue Sep 04, 2018 9:52 am

I forgot about announcement .... missed it.  I’ll watch him and think it’ll be a decent season.  I’ve missed seasons in the past because of lead .. Rachel, JP, Andi and most of the farmer ... don’t remember his name ... so I get where you guys are coming from.  It wasn’t a boycott, just an I have better things to do kinda thing. 

Win some ... lose some ... que sera sera ...

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Tue Sep 04, 2018 9:57 am

Well this decision even though expected is still a shock. IMO Colton maybe a great guy but hasn’t the personality, maturity or confidence to be TB. I won’t be watching a session of Colton. I feel disappointed As was looking forward to a seAson of Jason, finally a man with charm, humour, family values and intellect. However he has probably dodged a bullet.

Loulou

Female Posts : 966

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Tue Sep 04, 2018 9:58 am

sosleepy wrote:Peacin’ out guys. I’m not wasting my time on that $hit. laugh out loud

same ...good that we get a newfound free time laugh out loud #FreeMondayNights

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 76 of 79 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 23 - Potential Lead - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+97
cookielover12
SeekAny
Mustang19
ReneeM
jojo47