SELECT CONTENT

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2

Page 29 of 80 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 54 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

16 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2 - Page 29 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2

Post by Lucas15 Mon Mar 19, 2018 6:57 am

rosefever wrote:Lauren has pretty unique eyes, the palest light grey and light amber, with some brown specs.
The image itself is quite spectacular as well. Looks like it was taken in Barcelona at irisfoto.de.

Bingo and great sleuthing. I never knew there was such a place that specialized in such photography but it's unique, romantic and quite meaningful to this couple, IMO

ETA: That comment on the IG post "angelicacoomansWow, heb jij die foto gemaakt? Cool" seems to translate from Dutch as "did you take that photo?"

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

16 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2 - Page 29 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Mar 19, 2018 2:28 pm

The last two pages of this thread have been deleted. As mentioned far too many times, it's too much work to sort through what stays what gets edited and what goes. I apologize to those who followed the rules, however when posts are quoted and multiple quoted it's not worth the time to work with the quote tags to figure out how to ensure the post is within the rules.

Thanks to all for the report posts, and PM's which there were many overnight for us Easter Coasters.

We all know this forum has rules when it comes to posting opinions, versus posting facts. The reason we do that is for clarity, for the members, for the guests, anyone who is lurking, for the mods, and in order to be able to have conversations based on facts vs opinions.

This rule is in place for all registered members, whether you support a contestant or not. To clarify, it works both ways regardless of who you support or who you do not care for, IMO, I think, I believe, maybe, perhaps, etc, must be used.

Please remember our mission statement.

Sleuthing and exchanging opinions by thoughtful and respectful conversations among registered members.

Rules

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71506

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Iluvbachette Mon Mar 19, 2018 3:56 pm

JMO When you know you just know who you are meant to be with. Time has no limit to love. I see it nothing more than taking a leap of faith. IMO I love the short engagement. If they are going to do it just do it. Marriages take work through the ups and downs.

Iluvbachette

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Mon Mar 19, 2018 5:55 pm

They get more extra (and embarrassing jmo) by the day IMO Rolling Eyes
http://people.com/tv/bachelor-arie-luyendyk-jr-best-instagram-fiance-lauren-burnham/
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon Mar 19, 2018 6:03 pm

@Diana Wow. I don’t think I have ever been that cutesy.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 19, 2018 6:07 pm

Totally does not surprise me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Mon Mar 19, 2018 6:07 pm

She looks fab! 16 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2 - Page 29 4256136633
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Mon Mar 19, 2018 6:14 pm

Diana wrote:They get more extra (and embarrassing jmo) by the day IMO Rolling Eyes
http://people.com/tv/bachelor-arie-luyendyk-jr-best-instagram-fiance-lauren-burnham/

major eye rolls here Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

do you think she will just follow Arie around and never work again? he better keep on giving or she might do a runner  :uptonogood actually i would think she would stay no matter what he does especially if he keeps spoiling her and taking her beautiful insta pics - jmo
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 19, 2018 6:21 pm

LeapofFaith wrote:
Diana wrote:They get more extra (and embarrassing jmo) by the day IMO Rolling Eyes

major eye rolls here Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

do you think she will just follow Arie around and never work again? he better keep on giving or she might do a runner  :uptonogood actually i would think she would stay no matter what he does especially if he keeps spoiling her and taking her beautiful insta pics - jmo

Of course, she is going to follow him around. 16 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2 - Page 29 1646190589

The rest of my thoughts I will keep to myself.

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Mon Mar 19, 2018 6:53 pm

I knew as soon as I read the caption that it would be an issue, though I didn't expect People Mag to pick it up. The photo is beautiful and she was just trying to compliment Arie on it imo. Look at the view and clouds in the background. So pretty.

What kind of criticism was Arie getting over the pics of their eyes on instagram to make him take it down? I wish they'd block and disregard those people. I think it's way different to make a negative comment on their page vs on this forum. I can't imagine doing that. I can't stand Bekah, but I'm not going to her page to tell her what she should be doing differently. It's her life. I think many of the nasty comments are from young girls. Ben H mentioned this too. PSA: Parents should to be aware and figure out if their teenagers have "spam" accounts. A lot of high school kids have 2 accounts, one that their parents know of and one they don't. Sleuthing comes in handy for more than the bach/ette.  :gotcha:

Anyhow, I thought the eyes were a sweet, romantic gesture. I also thought the enlarged ones shown in the gallery on the website are kind of artsy. Looks like they are a glossy print with a black frame. They should hang them in their home or display them in bookshelves. I wouldn't mind having my kids eyes done. It's kind of fascinating how intricate and different everyones' eyes are. Genes in general interest me though.

Last edited by grace8136 on Mon Mar 19, 2018 6:56 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : sp)

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Mar 19, 2018 6:54 pm

Arie wanted a hot chick to cook in heels, Lauren wants to be taken care of and will close her eyes to any indiscretions and other ladies lurking around imo. I can see this working.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Mon Mar 19, 2018 7:10 pm

grace8136 wrote:I knew as soon as I read the caption that it would be an issue, though I didn't expect People Mag to pick it up. The photo is beautiful and she was just trying to compliment Arie on it imo. Look at the view and clouds in the background. So pretty.

What kind of criticism was Arie getting over the pics of their eyes on instagram to make him take it down? I wish they'd block and disregard those people. I think it's way different to make a negative comment on their page vs on this forum. I can't imagine doing that. I can't stand Bekah, but I'm not going to her page to tell her what she should be doing differently. It's her life. I think many of the nasty comments are from young girls. Ben H mentioned this too. PSA: Parents should to be aware and figure out if their teenagers have "spam" accounts. A lot of high school kids have 2 accounts, one that their parents know of and one they don't. Sleuthing comes in handy for more than the bach/ette.  :gotcha:

Anyhow, I thought the eyes were a sweet, romantic gesture. I also thought the enlarged ones shown in the gallery on the website are kind of artsy. Looks like they are a glossy print with a black frame. They should hang them in their home or display them in bookshelves. I wouldn't mind having my kids eyes done. It's kind of fascinating how intricate and different everyones' eyes are. Genes in general interest me though.

From what I can gather, people said it was gross. IMO, those people cannot appreciate the amazing human body. I thought it was really unique. Jmo
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 80 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 54 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2

+68
northernviewer
Newto
blueblues
Zaynab
lovebites8727