SELECT CONTENT

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2

Page 32 of 80 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 56 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2 - Page 32 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2

Post by stuckinsc Mon Mar 19, 2018 9:43 pm

@sosleepy These two are so shallow, they remind me of what Moana said about rings, they are about as deep as a wading pool. IMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2 - Page 32 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2

Post by FLChica Mon Mar 19, 2018 9:46 pm

Diana wrote:They get more extra (and embarrassing jmo) by the day IMO Rolling Eyes
http://people.com/tv/bachelor-arie-luyendyk-jr-best-instagram-fiance-lauren-burnham/

Thanks for posting this! : clapping!  I don't follow any Bach Nation peeps on SM and wouldn't have seen this kick-a** pic of Lauren otherwise.

So fun to see Arie's beautiful queen toasting to all: "Too glam to give a damn" indeed. IMO.

PRIDE is concerned with WHO is right. Humility is concerned with what is right. 

** Tell the truth - even when it is unpopular. **
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 19, 2018 9:49 pm

They are probably as deep as the majority of the bach participants / viewing audience, but I really shouldn't judge since I don't know most of them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 19, 2018 9:50 pm

sosleepy wrote:Something about Lauren just rubs me the wrong way.
IMO it's clear several of the other contestants felt the same way. Had they genuinely cared for Lauren they wouldn't have attacked Arie the way they did.

This then leaves the question whether Lauren was bullied/alienated in the house. Of course the production would have edited it out because (imo) a genuinely nice woman like Lauren getting emotionally abused does not look good for the show. It would explain why Lauren was withdrawn and insecure while she definitely has an outgoing and confident side.

I find it somewhat surprising that the negativity on Instagram continues, people are really out to destroy them.

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Mon Mar 19, 2018 9:53 pm

I love when people post about how much they don't care, and thus imo showing how much they actually do care laugh out loud.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Mon Mar 19, 2018 9:53 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:
alwaystulips wrote:I just know I wanna be on that trip!  Rooftop balcony, gorgeous sunset over the Barcelona skyline and a good champagne.  My kind of wonderful.

It would be a wonderful trip, IMO, as long as neither Arie or Lauren were there.   Hugesmile

JMO

LOL.  I don’t know what it says about me, but I’d love to hang out with them!  Hugesmile
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 19, 2018 9:57 pm

I think Arie is probably a lot of fun to hang out with and keeps everyone laughing. This couple may last, they may break up, but they are making memories regardless of the long term outcome.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Mon Mar 19, 2018 9:59 pm

The majority of the ladies in the house were friends with both of the F2.  Some closer to one than the other, but that's normal based on different personalities and all, IMO.  Their attacking Arie had nothing to do with either of the girls, no blame went to the girls and strictly was about how he handled things, many of them have said as much in multiple interviews and on their SM.  

From what the others on the season with her said and IMO, Lauren just has that quieter personality in groups it seems.  I think she probably does better one on one or once she gets comfortable in a situation, the shy, quieter side tends to disappear.  

If there was mistreatment of anyone in the house, it would have come out by now, IMO.

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Mar 19, 2018 10:03 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:The majority of the ladies in the house were friends with both of the F2.  Some closer to one than the other, but that's normal based on different personalities and all, IMO.  Their attacking Arie had nothing to do with either of the girls, no blame went to the girls and strictly was about how he handled things, many of them have said as much in multiple interviews and on their SM.  

From what the others on the season with her said and IMO, Lauren just has that quieter personality in groups it seems.  I think she probably does better one on one or once she gets comfortable in a situation, the shy, quieter side tends to disappear.  

If there was mistreatment of anyone in the house, it would have come out by now, IMO.

JMO
I agree. I think for the most part the women did get along well this season.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Mon Mar 19, 2018 10:54 pm

grace8136 wrote:
sosleepy wrote:
everglow wrote:

Arie shouldn't have had to delete the IG post IMO, but maybe he realized that though he has an unabashedly cheesy fondness for Lauren's eyes, it's better to keep it to themselves rather than let their rare and meaningful memorabilia and experience be marred by people's slights on IG who don't get it or don't appreciate it. And I agree, I think the delicate nuances of color and details of the iris make for a remarkable piece of art, and if I happened to find myself near one of the locations of this studio in the future I would strongly consider getting one of my own... in an eye blink!  22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2 - Page 32 1f609

I agree with this, actually. On its own, the eye piece was lovely. Very intimate. Perhaps it shouldn’t have been used as a “look at us, we are so in wuv” for their hundreds of thousands of IG followers. It made something that was so personal feel like a prop. Keep some things for yourself. 

JMO.
It was her eye, not her vajayjay. When he post a close up of that, I'll be right there with you, even if some call it art! 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2 - Page 32 3806527698

You win the comment of the day! I literally LOL! rofl rotfl laugh out loud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 20, 2018 12:12 am

Ladybug82 wrote:If there was mistreatment of anyone in the house, it would have come out by now, IMO.
Society is very accepting of bullying in certain circumstances.

Ladybug82 wrote:The majority of the ladies in the house were friends with both of the F2.  Some closer to one than the other, but that's normal based on different personalities and all, IMO.
Let me see if I can summarize, this shows who these women shared pictures of on Instagram.

Bekah Martinez (seinne) (kendall) (kendall) (carolina,becca,kendall,seinne,tia) (carolina,kendall,seinne,tia) (seinne) (kendall)(seinne)(becca)(kendall) (lauren - weird attack pic on Jan 29)

Kendall Long (bekah) (seine) (bekah,jaquiline) (bekah) (carolina,bekah,seinne,tia) (carolina,becca,bekah,seinne,tia)(tia)(tia)(tia,lauren,jaquiline,becca,seinne)(bekah) (maquel,becca)(maquel,becca)(jaqueline)

Seinne (Bekah) (carolina,becca,seinne,tia) (Bekah) (bekah) (tia,chelsea), (bibiana,kendall)

Caroline (bekah,becca,seinne,tia) (bibiana,tia) (becca,tia) (becca,tia)

Tia (lauren) (bekah,caroline,kendall,seinne) (becca) (kendall) (kendall) (bibiana,carolina) (chelsea,seinne) (carolina,becca) (bibiana)

Jaquiline (Lauren) (kendall) (lauren) (kendall) (maquel) (maquel) (kendall) (kendall) (krystal)

Maquel (Jaquiline) (Lauren)

IMO looks like Bekah lied, she attacked Lauren on Instagram Jan 29th. link: instagram.com/p/Bejo0qxBMyi

Bekah, Kendall, Seinne, Carolina, Becca, and Tia are all very close and in camp Becca.

Bekah and Tia don't seem to be as close however, and it appears Tia reaches out to Lauren.

Jaquiline and Maquel are definitely in camp Lauren. So Lauren would have been fairly isolated after Jaquiline left.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Tue Mar 20, 2018 12:47 am

For the record, by Seinne's own admission on a podcast she did, she considers herself closer to Lauren. She said that she and Becca became more friendly towards the end, but she was friends with Lauren from the very beginning and Lauren was the one she confided in. So, in the final six, that leaves Jacqueline, Seinne, and Tia all of whom were good friends with Lauren. So I just don't buy this whole "isolated" business. The girls have all said that Lauren just got super invested in Arie after her 1-on-1 with him, so she really did become that super serious, quiet person who didn't really hang out with them or have fun. So any isolation was of her own doing. And, yet, all of the girls have had her back. There is absolutely zero evidence to support any bullying. Lauren's "check out these girls wearing slippers" is probably the most condescending/mean statement that's been made and that's hardly anything. The girls got along, plain and simple. IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 80 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 56 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2

+68
northernviewer
Newto
blueblues
Zaynab
lovebites8727