SELECT CONTENT

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2

Page 33 of 80 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 56 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2 - Page 33 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2

Post by North Tue Mar 20, 2018 12:53 am

rosefever wrote:
Ladybug82 wrote:If there was mistreatment of anyone in the house, it would have come out by now, IMO.
Society is very accepting of bullying in certain circumstances.

Ladybug82 wrote:The majority of the ladies in the house were friends with both of the F2.  Some closer to one than the other, but that's normal based on different personalities and all, IMO.
Let me see if I can summarize, this shows who these women shared pictures of on Instagram.

Bekah Martinez (seinne) (kendall) (kendall) (carolina,becca,kendall,seinne,tia) (carolina,kendall,seinne,tia) (seinne) (kendall)(seinne)(becca)(kendall) (lauren - weird attack pic on Jan 29)

Kendall Long (bekah) (seine) (bekah,jaquiline) (bekah) (carolina,bekah,seinne,tia) (carolina,becca,bekah,seinne,tia)(tia)(tia)(tia,lauren,jaquiline,becca,seinne)(bekah) (maquel,becca)(maquel,becca)(jaqueline)

Seinne (Bekah) (carolina,becca,seinne,tia) (Bekah) (bekah) (tia,chelsea), (bibiana,kendall)

Caroline (bekah,becca,seinne,tia) (bibiana,tia) (becca,tia) (becca,tia)

Tia (lauren) (bekah,caroline,kendall,seinne) (becca) (kendall) (kendall) (bibiana,carolina) (chelsea,seinne) (carolina,becca) (bibiana)

Jaquiline (Lauren) (kendall) (lauren) (kendall) (maquel) (maquel) (kendall) (kendall) (krystal)

Maquel (Jaquiline) (Lauren)

IMO looks like Bekah lied, she attacked Lauren on Instagram Jan 29th. link: instagram.com/p/Bejo0qxBMyi

Bekah, Kendall, Seinne, Carolina, Becca, and Tia are all very close and in camp Becca.

Bekah and Tia don't seem to be as close however, and it appears Tia reaches out to Lauren.

Jaquiline and Maquel are definitely in camp Lauren. So Lauren would have been fairly isolated after Jaquiline left.

First, I'm not so sure there is a hardline to these "Camps" -- most women have repeatedly stated Lauren is NOT at fault for how Arie handled the "switcheroo." So if there are Camps with recent contestants taking sides -- I'd say there is a "Camp Becca" and then an "Arie-isn't-that-great Camp." But more importantly, and referencing the bolded line, I'd say the "Arie-isn't-that-great Camp" didn't appear until after the ATFR and the "switcheroo" became public. So IMO contestants weren't isolating anyone. In addition, multiple contestants have remarked that as the series went on, Lauren retreated into herself and wanted to focus on her relationship with Arie.

As for the rest of the public and on social media, sure, there is Camp Becca and Camp Lauren and even Camp Larie but that can't be attributed to the contestants of the show. That's viewers expressing their opinions. Baby Beks, IMO, is an island unto herself, and has definitely gone after Arie but was super complimentary of Lauren in the podcast that I listened too as well as in this Vulture article: http://www.vulture.com/2018/03/bekah-m-kendall-bachelor-conversation.html

I don't know for sure, but I think this pattern of the F1 not being in lots of group shots is due to the fact they aren't at the WTA and don't hang out after the Final Rose. And then the happy couple is off on a media tour and then to Iceland or Barcelona or wherever else...

North

Back to top Go down

22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2 - Page 33 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2

Post by stuckinsc Tue Mar 20, 2018 12:54 am

I am not out to destroy them. I think they are #Liars, but I think that could either make them perfect or eventually turn on each other.

The women have been very respectful to Lauren even when she has not been to Becca, IMO. No one has blamed her for anything. It is hard to be friends with a person who is closing them self off. She even ranted about her friend Jacqueline. Perhaps Lauren was not friendly? Either is an equal possibility. IMO.

IMO, Arie was shady and lied to Becca about house hunting and other stuff. IMO, It is okay to call Arie out on his lies. That is in no way disrespectful to Lauren, IMO, I also don’t find calling out someone’s bad behavior disrespectful anyway.

IMO, Arie and Lauren have chosen to play up how happy they are and how this was great for them without showing much concern for Becca. Honestly IMO, for all the lies and inconsistencies in their stories I think they have gotten off pretty easy. They are lucky that Becca chose to be gracious and not a woman scorned like DeAnna did in her bachelorette lead up, again IMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Bet2Win Tue Mar 20, 2018 12:57 am

Lauren has a smokin body!

I don't know why I posted that.  laugh out loud

Just jelly, I guess.  But tru dat, smokin.
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Mar 20, 2018 12:59 am

Bet2Win wrote:Lauren has a smokin body!

Even as a not fan, I agree, her body and hair are amazing.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Tue Mar 20, 2018 1:00 am

@stuckinsc I definitely think that if the women at AFR hadn't pleaded with viewers and repeatedly said "don't blame Lauren for this, we don't think she did anything wrong", she would be getting the Molly treatment, getting called every variation of "Homewrecker" there is. It is interesting to me to see how much consideration the girls have shown for Lauren and she's seemed to show none of it for them. And that Jacqueline comment was really interesting too, with the hindsight that they were great friends and she was still pissed her friend got a rose. Along with the slippers comment, I just don't really see her as a nice person. She just strikes me as someone who is selfish and thinks she's better than everyone else. IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Mar 20, 2018 1:06 am

Out of curiousity, has Lauren said anything nice about the women? Any of them? Even just one? Because just off the top of my head, I can think of Kendall, Seinne, Bekah M, & Jacqueline who have all had nothing but nice things to say about her.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Bet2Win Tue Mar 20, 2018 1:08 am

stuckinsc wrote:

Yeah, I didn't like the extensions she had for the AFTR. I don't know why these girls let TB stylists talk them into extensions, they all look better without them. But, she ripped hers out pretty quick.

Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Tue Mar 20, 2018 1:10 am

Lauren cares about one person only herself JMHO. she showed her true colors with her complete tone deaf “I want a engagement asap” crap 

All IMO
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by North Tue Mar 20, 2018 1:25 am

Bet2Win wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:

Yeah, I didn't like the extensions she had for the AFTR.  I don't know why these girls let TB stylists talk them into extensions, they all look better without them. But, she ripped hers out pretty quick.

Seriously. Is it part of the contract? Lauren has beautiful hair -- those TB stylists need to keep their hands off! I thought the worst were Jillian's as they were ENORMOUS and Emily's were so, so, so obvious and cheap looking IMO.

North

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Mar 20, 2018 1:26 am

ReneeM wrote:Out of curiousity, has Lauren said anything nice about the women? Any of them? Even just one? Because just off the top of my head, I can think of Kendall, Seinne, Bekah M, & Jacqueline who have all had nothing but nice things to say about her.

Very good point and post. IMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Tue Mar 20, 2018 2:10 am

@North I totally agree. I listened to a podcast with Jacqueline and she said Maquel was Lauren's closest friend in the house. Jacqueline was closest to Kendall. She had nice things to say about Lauren but not any nicer than I've heard others say which include pretty much all of the top 6 girls. Their beef is with Arie.

I was so excited to learn he was TB. Couldn't wait. It made me sad that his character wasn't nearly as warm and respectful as I had once thought. Why do I say that? He's stone cold when his interests shift. There's nothing warm about him if it doesn't serve his interests. I can easily see how he works the situation to get what he's after (as in women) esp when it comes to his wants. Posting pics of his socks to test Lauren. Sending DM to multiple contestants when he's sent them packing, just in case. It is all about Arie.

Becca wasn't his best match. I think she would have been miserable as their relationship progressed. Did he come looking for a Lauren type? Quiet and demure? His journey and his interactions with others until Ep 6 tells me no. I'm not sure why she didn't stand out enough initially for him to want an early 1/1.  I'm just not buying he thought she wasn't interested. I mean h3ll, she bought a fan picture to the meet and greet. Who else followed his career before meeting him? Arie talked himself into believing Lauren is his perfect match. Heck, I'm beginning to believe it, too. What he wanted in a partner initially...(strong and independent) is not important after all.  I have no idea why he wanted that in the first place at this juncture.  All JMO

Last edited by mprssdbyu on Tue Mar 20, 2018 2:27 am; edited 4 times in total

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Mar 20, 2018 2:19 am

Aria wrote:@stuckinsc I definitely think that if the women at AFR hadn't pleaded with viewers and repeatedly said "don't blame Lauren for this, we don't think she did anything wrong", she would be getting the Molly treatment, getting called every variation of "Homewrecker" there is. It is interesting to me to see how much consideration the girls have shown for Lauren and she's seemed to show none of it for them. And that Jacqueline comment was really interesting too, with the hindsight that they were great friends and she was still pissed her friend got a rose. Along with the slippers comment, I just don't really see her as a nice person. She just strikes me as someone who is selfish and thinks she's better than everyone else. IMO.
Regarding the bolded, How is it that Lauren isn't showing respect/consideration for the other girls? I guess I am just missing that.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 80 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 56 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2

+68
northernviewer
Newto
blueblues
Zaynab
lovebites8727