SELECT CONTENT

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2

Page 39 of 80 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 59 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2 - Page 39 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2

Post by TheWrongReasons Wed Mar 21, 2018 5:24 am

She’s going to work with him in real estate. Is it really that “boring”? Hugesmile

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2 - Page 39 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2

Post by Amberish Wed Mar 21, 2018 5:52 am

Is she really?
Amberish
Amberish

Female Posts : 1472

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Mar 21, 2018 10:17 am

Yes, @Amberish. Arie mentioned in an interview that Lauren will be helping out in his real estate business. As for Lauren being bored, I don't really see that happening. She doesn't strike me as the type of person who constantly has to be on the go or doing something. I think she could be a homebody and be just fine. All imo.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by vacayeveryday Wed Mar 21, 2018 10:30 am

Mommyof2 wrote:Yes, @Amberish.  Arie mentioned in an interview that Lauren will be helping out in his real estate business.  As for Lauren being bored, I don't really see that happening.  She doesn't strike me as the type of person who constantly has to be on the go or doing something.  I think she could be a homebody and be just fine.  All imo.  

Also won't she be very busy for the next few months planning a wedding? I thought they wanted to get married this summer?

vacayeveryday

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Mar 21, 2018 10:47 am

vacayeveryday wrote:
Mommyof2 wrote:Yes, @Amberish.  Arie mentioned in an interview that Lauren will be helping out in his real estate business.  As for Lauren being bored, I don't really see that happening.  She doesn't strike me as the type of person who constantly has to be on the go or doing something.  I think she could be a homebody and be just fine.  All imo.  

Also won't she be very busy for the next few months planning a wedding? I thought they wanted to get married this summer?

Yep. That too!
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 21, 2018 11:07 am

I'm a homebody and find plenty to do (even though I do sneak away to ck out this blog.) I've been in real estate and can see where she would be very helpful to him even if she doesn't get licensed. I just hope they still like each other after spending time together.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Mar 21, 2018 11:13 am

BKay wrote:I'm a homebody and find plenty to do (even though I do sneak away to ck out this blog.) I've been in real estate and can see where she would be very helpful to him even if she doesn't get licensed. I just hope they still like each other after spending time together.
Ditto for me. I am constantly busy and seldom bored at home. My DH is home with me and there are times we do get pissy with each other, but so far no stabbings or poisonings. (So far.)

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahD Wed Mar 21, 2018 11:18 am

Lauren might really be the perfect girl for Arie. No personality but streak of meanness, easily fooled, no path or ambition of her own and have to join Arie's RE business? As his assistant? Or so she can watch him like a hawk? I guess with how they evolved how can you blame her if she doesn't want him out of her sight? All JMO!! giggling

It goes without saying...everything I say is IMO.
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 21, 2018 11:42 am

Streaks of meanness seem to be running rampant in our society these days. Hugesmile

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Mar 21, 2018 11:53 am

What’s wrong of staying at home and have no ambition? I am like that.
I am a stay at home mom and now my kids are away in college but my husband and I are perfectly content of me not working outside of the house. It seems like I take a back seat to my husband but we both know without my support and help at home, he would not be where he is today, career-wise. So it’s an equal partnership. As long as Arie and Lauren have an agreement and are happy, does it really matter if Lauren stays home or work?

I get not everyone liking them, and it’s perfectly fine. I get this is a discussion thread, positive and negative opinions are welcomed, I am totally fine with that too. I just feel a condescending tone towards women who stay home, are homebody, and have no career ambition, that’s what I disagree.

All Jmo.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Mar 21, 2018 12:00 pm

@sdmom Good Post I wish I was a stay at home shiller. Smiley

Lauren can work with Arie, which would be a whole new career for her, and she can also have a shilling career which from what I can tell, that's a pretty good way to make a chunk of coin. I don't think any partner would mind if one was staying home and checking the bank account.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Mar 21, 2018 12:04 pm

@stuckinsc I totally agree. Sometimes I shake my head because Lauren seems so clueless and Arie changes his story all the time, but there are enough posts on that, that’s why I hardly post in this thread. I just think it’s totally unfair to judge Laure just becusae she may not have a job of her own, and frankly, we don’t know yet, not at this point now.

All Jmo.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 80 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 59 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2

+68
northernviewer
Newto
blueblues
Zaynab
lovebites8727