SELECT CONTENT

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2

Page 59 of 80 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

16 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2 - Page 59 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2

Post by stuckinsc Sat Mar 24, 2018 10:59 am

Mommyof2 wrote:
philphan wrote:I feel like we are spinning in circles on this thread.
People shouldn’t have to be asked to provide evidence as to why they don’t like this couple, jmo.
Some like them, some don’t, and some can care less.
In past seasons, I thought the fan coupling was mostly kept to the fan forum?

I don't really care if people like them or not.  My question was based on the assumption that Lauren was being disrespectful with her SM postings.  I just don't see where she was shady at all.  Jmo.  

As I have said, I respect your right to your opinion. In my opinion, it was. I doubt either of us will change our mind. My post was an answer to a direct question. 

I hope they stay together, they deserve each other, IMO. I am ignoring them except when I see things here, just like most from this franchise.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

16 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2 - Page 59 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2

Post by lovebites8727 Sat Mar 24, 2018 11:07 am

^ speaking of them. I don’t care who he chose to be with at the end . Yeah wishing he did not film that break up and just did it privately but again what do I know why he did it . The funny thing for me is he did say in public that he filmed the break up because he wants becca to be the bachelorette. I mean wow! To me this remarks did not make sense at all . I mean without the filmed break up . At the end becca will be part of her name who will be the next bachelorette laugh out loud . I don’t know but I just don’t trust arie on this rel. I just hope for the sake of Lauren she did the right thing of taking  him back . Again for now hope they stay together and prove everyone. Jmo .

Last edited by lovebites8727 on Sat Mar 24, 2018 11:52 am; edited 1 time in total

16 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2 - Page 59 Eb97c9
16 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2 - Page 59 9zt10716 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2 - Page 59 Xgicuc16 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2 - Page 59 Oaw2uv16 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2 - Page 59 2pqw5k816 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2 - Page 59 30szzau16 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2 - Page 59 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Sat Mar 24, 2018 11:54 am

Yeah, unless someone is willing to open up their post history and say that they've never made a single negative or critical comment about a single contestant or couple in this show, these IMO self-righteous and hypocritical takes on how people need to be positive and encouraging about reality TV couples really need to stop. This is a discussion forum. Meaning both positive and negative comments are allowed and encouraged. Personally, I would find it boring to just fan over the show all the time. I enjoy the snark and the discussion aspect. If others don't, that's perfectly fine. You don't see me saying "omg stahhhhp with the fanning over the couples you don't even know!". Just let posters do what they want to do. As long as no one is going to their social media accounts and harassing them, nothing we're saying here is out-of-line or anything different than what has happened on this forum since the beginning of its existence. IMO

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Mar 24, 2018 11:56 am

Rules - Opinions

Opinions - The purpose of this Forum is to discuss contestants, share pictures, and share opinions. If you do not agree with someone’s opinions, feel free to respond in a manner which abides by the rules in a mature and civil manner without a direct insult to a user's opinion or the opinions in general of all posters. We do not comment on member's opinions since everyone has the right to post their thoughts without being accused or challenged. Replies which do not abide by the rules will be deleted without notice.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Mar 24, 2018 11:59 am

I’m an oddball. It actually requires more energy and time for me to be positive about a couple than negative. So IMO I’m wasting no time or energy by being negative about these two. Now if only I could work on the time and energy I waste being a fan of some people. laugh out loud

16 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2 - Page 59 87b72b10 16 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2 - Page 59 86669110 16 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2 - Page 59 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by missnana Sat Mar 24, 2018 12:00 pm

I don't get why members have to explain the reasons for disliking this two? we are all allowed to have our personal opinions point blank period.

I think they are chitty people and my opinion requires no further explanations. IMO
missnana
missnana

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Mar 24, 2018 12:16 pm

Please stop questioning members opinions. If someone dislikes them they can freely post their opinion. If someone likes them and posts a positive post, that is not considered FANNING them. Fan posts are gushy, overuse of smilies, fan vids, and so forth.

If someone claims Lauren is a snotty mean girl, I have every right to ask their opinion on why they think that. This is a forum where we share our opinions. This type of exchange in conversations back and forth results in good discussions IMO. If you do not feel the need to explain why you feel that way don't answer. If you feel the need to post how much you dislike them, that's your choice, however it's unfair to accuse others of fanning when they are simply posting their opinions as well.

There is no need for snark towards anyone just because they may not agree with an opinion. No one should refrain from posting just because they are the minority in their opinion nor if they are in the majority of disliking this couple. Everyone has the same opportunity and no one gets treated any differently regardless of their opinions.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 24, 2018 2:48 pm

I hope I can say this within the rules: I don't remember the board being this divisive since Emily's season. Was it this bad during Rachel's and I just didn't pay attention?

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sat Mar 24, 2018 3:16 pm

umngirl wrote:I’m an oddball. It actually requires more energy and time for me to be positive about a couple than negative. So IMO I’m wasting no time or energy by being negative about these two. Now if only I could work on the time and energy I waste being a fan of some people. laugh out loud

This is so funny and so, so accurate!! laugh out loud 

IMO

ETA: in retrospect I’m actually super lucky all of the couples I fan always break up. laugh out loud Has saved me a lot of time and energy once the $hit hits the fan and everyone moves on. rotfl
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Mar 24, 2018 4:26 pm

@BKay
Take it from me--cake walk. With sprinkles.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 24, 2018 5:11 pm

lovebites8727 wrote:The funny thing for me is he did say in public that he filmed the break up because he wants becca to be the bachelorette.
I think it was Courtney who said Arie thought it would help Becca become the bachelorette.

Arie himself said he felt obligated to have everything filmed because that's what he signed up for, like he felt obligated to propose at the end, like he felt obligated to give things with Becca a try even though he realized in the first week that he made a mistake. These are my recollections of the interviews and not necessarily factual.

Now all this is speculation, but I suspect Arie couldn't see Lauren without permission of the production team, and he probably told them about his dilemma while asking for Lauren's phone number, and TPTB may have told him that if he wanted to see Lauren he needed to break up with Becca on film, otherwise he'd have to wait until ATFR.

I don't think Arie expected the break-up to be such a mess, or at least get a favorable edit. I think Arie got screwed over, and that TPTB had an obvious hand in somehow sabotaging his relationship with Lauren which led to him picking Becca. ALL IMO.

As for Arie and Lauren having acquired some villain traits, I believe villains are made, and the process by which they are made is through bullying, criticism, and negativity; hostility begets hostility, juvenile behavior towards them results in juvenile behavior towards others. JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sat Mar 24, 2018 5:15 pm

@rosefever nah he definitely said it himself in an interview with E! I think. It was him and Lauren, he said it then the interviewer asked if they would be watching her season.

EDIT: He actually said it in multiple interviews. Here's one of them

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 59 of 80 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2

+68
northernviewer
Newto
blueblues
Zaynab
lovebites8727