SELECT CONTENT

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2

Page 58 of 80 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 69 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

16 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2 - Page 58 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2

Post by sosleepy Sat Mar 24, 2018 1:02 am

Mommyof2 wrote:I still would like to know how Lauren was shady in her SM postings during the breakup?   scratch  Anyone?  Bueller??  Anyone??   laugh out loud

Well, for one she posted a little racing hint on January 8th - racing emojis. His relationship with Becca ended what day? I think right around then, if not that very day. Arie’s relationship with #1 wasn’t even cold yet, and here is #2 figuratively peeing all over him via her SM marking her claim.. After that, she doesn’t even try to hide it. A million pictutes with Arie as the season is airing. I get she’s “in love” and happy, and I’m not begrudging her that. But... given the circumstances a little decorum would be appreciated. It just rubs me personally the wrong way, and that’s probably not how I would have handled things. Also her “shaking off the haters” post bugs me. She just seems snotty to me.

Also, because you made me dig through her IG, I noticed she’s a Pats fan. So... I need to personally add that to @stuckinsc ‘s extensive list. laugh out loud  I don’t fan Patriots fans. laugh out loud laugh out loud (I kid, I kid! Mostly.)

JMO
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

16 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2 - Page 58 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2

Post by Mommyof2 Sat Mar 24, 2018 1:17 am

Meh. Imo, she was excited he asked her for another chance. I can't fault her there. I only see 17 posts from January 1st until the finale and some are not even of Arie. I would hardly call that a million posts. Was she supposed to be absent on SM during the time the show was airing? It is my understanding that the contestants are to promote the show on their SM pages. As for the shaking off the haters post, she posted that right before the finale. She knew what was coming and yes, I do think it bothered her to know that in a few days, these two would have a tremendous amount of hate sent their direction...and it still isn't over. Jmo.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 24, 2018 1:48 am

sosleepy wrote:
Mommyof2 wrote:I still would like to know how Lauren was shady in her SM postings during the breakup?   scratch  Anyone?  Bueller??  Anyone??   laugh out loud

Well, for one she posted a little racing hint on January 8th - racing emojis. His relationship with Becca ended what day? I think right around then, if not that very day. Arie’s relationship with #1 wasn’t even cold yet, and here is #2 figuratively peeing all over him via her SM marking her claim.. After that, she doesn’t even try to hide it. A million pictutes with Arie as the season is airing. I get she’s “in love” and happy, and I’m not begrudging her that. But... given the circumstances a little decorum would be appreciated. It just rubs me personally the wrong way, and that’s probably not how I would have handled things. Also her “shaking off the haters” post bugs me. She just seems snotty to me.

Also, because you made me dig through her IG, I noticed she’s a Pats fan. So... I need to personally add that to @stuckinsc ‘s extensive list. laugh out loud  I don’t fan Patriots fans. laugh out loud laugh out loud (I kid, I kid! Mostly.)

JMO

Ugh on sooooooo many levels! Imo...I just can’t no no

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Sat Mar 24, 2018 2:00 am

sosleepy wrote:

*Snipped*

JMO

Here, I will agree wholeheartedly with you!

*Signed a hometown Atlanta Falcons fan who is still not over SB 2017* laugh out loud laugh out loud
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Mar 24, 2018 3:16 am

I understand that negative posts are just as welcome here as positive ones. I just feel bad for this couple as I have for others from this franchise that not only are dealing with the odds of it even working out but to also have to deal with the overwhelming pressure of negativity on top of it is mind boggling. To ME, it's a supreme shame that as in past seasons, this couple too is wished ill will and now is dealing with that pressure as well.

As my gramma use to say, it takes far more energy to stay mad and feel ill will towards something or someone as it does to remain positive. Guess I am just trying to conserve my energy.... All IMO

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sat Mar 24, 2018 3:22 am

sosleepy wrote:Also, because you made me dig through her IG, I noticed she’s a Pats fan. So... I need to personally add that to @stuckinsc ‘s extensive list. laugh out loud  I don’t fan Patriots fans. laugh out loud laugh out loud (I kid, I kid! Mostly.)
JMO
What?! That's the only likeable thing about her imo laugh out loud

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Mar 24, 2018 3:31 am

I have absolutely no idea myself. The only thing from her that I saw was positivity and just being happy....

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Sat Mar 24, 2018 7:10 am

Mommyof2 wrote:***snip***these two would have a tremendous amount of hate sent their direction...and it still isn't over.   Jmo.  

It's not as bad as some might think. I used to work with an engineer for Ford Motor Company and his favorite saying was "In God we trust - everyone else - bring data" - so I decided to mine a little bit of IG data on negativity just to see what the data looked like. The IG post I analyzed was the one with Lauren and Arie sitting on the edge of a balcony in Barcelona.

At the time I took a snapshot of the comments, there were approximately 721 comments.
Of the 721 comments, approximately 28 were negative or very negative - that's 3.88%
Of the 721 comments, approximately 693 were positive or neutral - that's 96.11%
Of the 693 positive or neutral comments, approximately 132 were very positive - that's 18.3%
Positive comments outweighed negative comments by approximately 4.7 to 1

Based on a couple of the negative comments still there I don't think anyone is "cleaning up" comments because if they were, they would certainly have deleted some that I saw - one of them I wouldn't repeat even as example of what not to do - there's enough hate in this world without someone spreading it over a stupid TV show.
JMHO

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by philphan Sat Mar 24, 2018 7:28 am

I feel like we are spinning in circles on this thread.
People shouldn’t have to be asked to provide evidence as to why they don’t like this couple, jmo.
Some like them, some don’t, and some can care less.
In past seasons, I thought the fan coupling was mostly kept to the fan forum?

Don't sweat the small stuff....Strive to live by the Golden Rule
philphan
philphan

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Sat Mar 24, 2018 8:54 am

alwaystulips wrote:
sosleepy wrote:

*Snipped*

JMO

Here, I will agree wholeheartedly with you!

*Signed a hometown Atlanta Falcons fan who is still not over SB 2017* laugh out loud laugh out loud
AWWWW AT - the Eagles got back at NE in SB 2018.

To keep on topic, I didn't care for RE back in Em's season, basically because Em was blindsided by his former relationship with Cassie. TPTB kept that a secret so that they could use their tricks on her. Just like they will with the current 'ette.

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
16 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2 - Page 58 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR253Ow-60TiHI_WfFAw57aXihRYDkVee0D2Kixr_9D0h6ZohGIWA    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3837

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sat Mar 24, 2018 10:23 am

philphan wrote:I feel like we are spinning in circles on this thread.
People shouldn’t have to be asked to provide evidence as to why they don’t like this couple, jmo.
Some like them, some don’t, and some can care less.
In past seasons, I thought the fan coupling was mostly kept to the fan forum?

I don't really care if people like them or not. My question was based on the assumption that Lauren was being disrespectful with her SM postings. I just don't see where she was shady at all. Jmo.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Sat Mar 24, 2018 10:55 am

That video of Arie and Lauren making fun the people at the gym in Barcelona wasn’t cool. *IMO*

16 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2 - Page 58 Eb97c9
16 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2 - Page 58 9zt10716 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2 - Page 58 Xgicuc16 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2 - Page 58 Oaw2uv16 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2 - Page 58 2pqw5k816 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2 - Page 58 30szzau16 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2 - Page 58 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 58 of 80 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 69 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2

+68
northernviewer
Newto
blueblues
Zaynab
lovebites8727