SELECT CONTENT

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2

Page 73 of 80 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

metoo - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2 - Page 73 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Mar 30, 2018 12:05 am

sosleepy wrote:Is June 28th, 2018 the date of her cancelled wedding with her fiancé #1 (or #2)? laugh out loud laugh out loud

As for Arie... I’m sorry. But we have a million girls telling us who this guy is, yet they are all wrong and he is right. This is the #metoo year, guys... so the victim blaming honestly makes me a little sad. JMO.

A million, huh? laugh out loud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

metoo - Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2 - Page 73 Empty Re: Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2

Post by sosleepy Fri Mar 30, 2018 12:07 am

Mommyof2 wrote:
sosleepy wrote:Is June 28th, 2018 the date of her cancelled wedding with her fiancé #1 (or #2)? laugh out loud laugh out loud

As for Arie... I’m sorry. But we have a million girls telling us who this guy is, yet they are all wrong and he is right. This is the #metoo year, guys... so the victim blaming honestly makes me a little sad. JMO.

A million, huh?  laugh out loud

May as well be. no no

My point being you couldn’t find this many women telling you any decent guy is in the wrong.

Imo
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Fri Mar 30, 2018 12:10 am

umngirl wrote:Okay this is hilarious. Lauren went into her old wedding registry and updated it only she forgot a few things.
1. She didn’t update the url so it still has her ex’s name: https://registry.theknot.com/lauren-burnham-chris-crane-july-2017/16186937
2. She’s apparently marrying Arie’s dad. (Forgot the Jr. there)
3. Don’t know, AZ laugh out loud
4. A random Thursday in June

I just can’t. laugh out loud

These two are the gift that just keep on giving. In just 3 short weeks since they've been public, they've managed to be more trashy and embarrasing than most Bachelor couples are their entire relationship!

This almost makes me feel the teeniest, tiniest bit sorry for Arie, because it's so clear that Lauren's one true love is weddings. The girl is so desperate to get that damn wedding that it could have been anyone in Arie's position and she would be doing the same. exact. thing. IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Fri Mar 30, 2018 12:11 am

Well at least Arie got Lauren a new free ring when he switched. Lauren couldn't even be bothered to set up a new wedding registry. Maybe they are perfect for each other? laugh out loud

BTW, is Lauren secretly Arie's age or why is she in such a desperate hurry to get married? dizzy
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Fri Mar 30, 2018 12:15 am

mindless wrote:Well at least Arie got Lauren a new free ring when he switched. Lauren couldn't even be bothered to set up a new wedding registry. Maybe they are perfect for each other? laugh out loud

BTW, is Lauren secretly Arie's age or why is she in such a desperate hurry to get married? dizzy

Right? It’s actually kind of sad. I’m 35 now and can look back at my early/mid 20s as such a special time with so much youth, and promise, and possibly that lay before me. This girl is going to seriously look back and think “wtf was I thinking.” 
JMO
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Mar 30, 2018 12:17 am

Aria wrote:
umngirl wrote:Okay this is hilarious. Lauren went into her old wedding registry and updated it only she forgot a few things.
1. She didn’t update the url so it still has her ex’s name: https://registry.theknot.com/lauren-burnham-chris-crane-july-2017/16186937

These two are the gift that just keep on giving. In just 3 short weeks since they've been public, they've managed to be more trashy and embarrasing than most Bachelor couples are their entire relationship!  

This almost makes me feel the teeniest, tiniest bit sorry for Arie, because it's so clear that Lauren's one true love is weddings. The girl is so desperate to get that damn wedding that it could have been anyone in Arie's position and she would be doing the same. exact. thing. IMO.

This makes absolutely no sense to me. scratch If this is truly the case, she would have married her ex, Chris Crane and SCMIIW, but she broke it off with him.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Fri Mar 30, 2018 12:23 am

So ... I wonder if Arie knows that he's getting married on June 18, 2018. giggling
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Fri Mar 30, 2018 12:23 am

@Mommyof2 And that gives me a tiny bit of hope she'll dump Arie if/when he doesn't treat her well. But anyone with half a brain cell should realize that if you have a broken engagement and you've seen firsthand how someone you're madly in love with and ready to spend the rest of your life with can turn out to be a jerk, you should take it normal speed with the next guy you date. Especially if that guy has the allegations behind him that Arie does. Maybe not get engaged a few weeks after you start dating and maybe not plan for the wedding to be two months later. To me, it comes from a desperation to get married ASAP, because what's the rush? IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Fri Mar 30, 2018 12:37 am

Aria wrote:@Mommyof2 And that gives me a tiny bit of hope she'll dump Arie if/when he doesn't treat her well. But anyone with half a brain cell should realize that if you have a broken engagement and you've seen firsthand how someone you're madly in love with and ready to spend the rest of your life with can turn out to be a jerk, you should take it normal speed with the next guy you date. Especially if that guy has the allegations behind him that Arie does. Maybe not get engaged a few weeks after you start dating and maybe not plan for the wedding to be two months later. To me, it comes from a desperation to get married ASAP, because what's the rush? IMO.

Perhaps she thinks that if they make it legal there's less of a chance he'll get cold feet and dump her.
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 30, 2018 12:43 am

I am in HYSTERICS. The same registry? laugh out loud God, you can't make this stuff up. Thank you for the endless entertainment, Arie and Lauren!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 30, 2018 1:41 am

richmondrose wrote:
Aria wrote:@Mommyof2 And that gives me a tiny bit of hope she'll dump Arie if/when he doesn't treat her well. But anyone with half a brain cell should realize that if you have a broken engagement and you've seen firsthand how someone you're madly in love with and ready to spend the rest of your life with can turn out to be a jerk, you should take it normal speed with the next guy you date. Especially if that guy has the allegations behind him that Arie does. Maybe not get engaged a few weeks after you start dating and maybe not plan for the wedding to be two months later. To me, it comes from a desperation to get married ASAP, because what's the rush? IMO.

Perhaps she thinks that if they make it legal there's less of a chance he'll get cold feet and dump her.

Or vice versa ! Either way , these two are screwed up knuckleheads imo.

Back to top Go down

Post by Imp Fri Mar 30, 2018 4:18 am

sosleepy wrote:As for Arie... I’m sorry. But we have a million girls telling us who this guy is, yet they are all wrong and he is right. This is the #metoo year, guys... so the victim blaming honestly makes me a little sad. JMO.

I agree to a degree, but IMO a part of #metoo should also be giving girls the confidence to walk away from a s*itty situation. To believe that you deserve better and can do better. It's almost redundant to blame the f***boy if it's a pattern in their behaviour. He's not a bad boy that needs fixing. He's a bad egg, move on. And yes, it's on you too if you fail to do so.

Imp

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 73 of 80 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Arie Luyendyk Jr - Lauren Burnham - Bachelor 22 - Discussion #2

+68
northernviewer
Newto
blueblues
Zaynab
lovebites8727